Poll: Who wins this battle of 3A vs. 2A?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
96.67%
Newport Central Catholic
3.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Newport Central Catholic 9-9-16
Belfry travels north to face a good NCC team. Who ya got?
If a mod would add a poll, I would appreciate it.
Newport want be the same after the whistle blow for kick off. :pondering:

Belfry 56
Newport Central Catholic 13
bucslover68 Wrote:If a mod would add a poll, I would appreciate it.

Done :biggrin:

My pick:

Belfry -42
NCC -14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This won't even be close. Belfry blows them out.
Belfry by a bunch.
Belfry - 50

Newport Central Catholic - 14
Belfry big.
Belfry big
Tough stretch of 4 games for the Pirates.. 2A RU, 1A Champ, TN 4A Champ, WV 3A Semi-Finalist. People in and around Belfry have a lot of respect for NewCath and feel like it'll be a tough game next Friday night.
If we go in to this game with the same mindset we had so far we'll be fine I think we take care of business
Belfry by 3 TD's or more
Belfry by 20
Belfry by 12.

NewCath is a very good football team. They will keep it competitive, but the Pirates will pull away.
:howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy: Newport Central Catholic fans don't be afraid to make a predictions. :Cheerlead
Not a matter if Belfry puts a running clock on another team but rather when. Who thinks before half time. Who has 3rd quarter or 4th.
proud44pirate Wrote:Not a matter if Belfry puts a running clock on another team but rather when. Who thinks before half time. Who has 3rd quarter or 4th.

Halftime :Cheerlead :worthy: :Cheerlead
Nobody can compete with Belfry on the LOS below 6A.
Would love to see a Belfry vs Trinity game.
Both teams need to buy out their contracts and meet the 10 game at Common Wealth.
Belfry kills NCC.

Starters don't play past the 2nd qtr.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
proud44pirate Wrote:Would love to see a Belfry vs Trinity game.

Becareful about wanting to play Trinity.......Just Saying :yikes::yikes::yikes:
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Belfry kills NCC.

Starters don't play past the 2nd qtr.
I sure hope you're right!
64SUR Wrote:Becareful about wanting to play Trinity.......Just Saying :yikes::yikes::yikes:

T has much better skill guys.
Big boys win games. Hail to the boys in the trenches
64SUR Wrote:Becareful about wanting to play Trinity.......Just Saying :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Do you really think we would care to play Trinity it's just a ball game we not afraid to play any of them
Unless Belfry all of a sudden stops executing or starts fumbling on offense, I just don't see them being stopped. If they do false start or turn it over, that would allow NCC to stay in the game.

I do think NCC will score some points tho.
Belfry -48

NCC -17
Should be an interesting game to watch. If you live in Northern KY area....you should try and get out to see this one.
Last year when these two teams met Belfry had a Freshman at QB in what I believe was only his second start ever (could have been his first) and they handled things pretty well. This year the starting QB is back in and the team has been firing on all cylinders. I don't think it will be another first half score fest turning into a running clock but the Pirates will score at least 35 in a winning effort.