Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell Co 24 Highlands 21
Really!!! What happened???
I've got to think there is a lot of unhappy people around the Highlands program right now.
They were lucky to beat Cooper. They gave the game away with turnovers.
They probably didn't line up right. That's one of their excuses. One of their problems is coaching. Not the athletes as usual. But you have to coach kids up and make adjustments.
Shots fired.....Campbell Co. Dispatch
Looks like a witch hunt happening in Fort Thomas tonight. Sucks to be a Weinrich
I LOVE IT!!!! CONGRATS TO THE CAMELS!!!!!!!

What is going on with the Bluebirds???
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's not a head coach. Crap he couldn't even coach the defense when Mueller was there. I can't wait to read Ft Thomas Matters.
Wow I can't believe it. Wonder if coach is going to wake up with a for sale signs in his yard.
Couldn't happen to a better little jerk. I warned Dale Mueller and Brian Robinson (Principle) about this in a meeting with them. He won that state championship as a gift from Mueller. That team was real good. Anyone could have coached that team. Maybe even Coach Beyhmer. LOL. They don't have the stock of as many good athletes they've had in the past. And until that day returns. They must play their best kids both ways if they want to compete. With them beating Cooper. It looked like they would not start out 1 and 5. But with tonight's loss. They are.
I love it!!!! Scott County, Ryle, X and SK next for the Birds!
I love a Highlands loss as much as the next guy, but I was really hoping they would continue their run until they had the most wins in the country. Theyre going to end up with a wider gap at the number 2 spot this year. Them and Valdosta finished with the same amount of wins last year. Highlands needs around 25 or 30 to pass.
First time since 1991 Campbell beat Highlans
Congrats to the Camels. Long year for the cakes.
bo67 Wrote:Couldn't happen to a better little jerk. I warned Dale Mueller and Brian Robinson (Principle) about this in a meeting with them. He won that state championship as a gift from Mueller. That team was real good. Anyone could have coached that team. Maybe even Coach Beyhmer. LOL. They don't have the stock of as many good athletes they've had in the past. And until that day returns. They must play their best kids both ways if they want to compete. With them beating Cooper. It looked like they would not start out 1 and 5. But with tonight's loss. They are.

Didn't Weinrich win a state title just 2 years ago?
UK1fan Wrote:I love it!!!! Scott County, Ryle, X and SK next for the Birds!

where were you last week? what was that frosh score last night? Come of 74, the act gets old. Amazing how much admiration you have for the Bird program. Keep trying to chop them down when your boys out in Pendence have won nothing.
mantax Wrote:Didn't Weinrich win a state title just 2 years ago?

Bingo. Can't believe the people always blaming a coach for a bunch of kids with a pigskin. Just some butthurt parents after a close game. It will get much better for the birds. They are pretty darn good. Just penalties killed them
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Bingo. Can't believe the people always blaming a coach for a bunch of kids with a pigskin. Just some butthurt parents after a close game. It will get much better for the birds. They are pretty darn good. Just penalties killed them

Haha!
Won state with a team Mueller left him as a going away present. That team just refused to lose that state game. They were real good. Anyone could have coached that team. Remember Tubby winning after Pitino left him that team. He just sat back and let them play. Let's see him COACH Highlands to victory the next 4 games.
bo67 Wrote:Won state with a team Mueller left him as a going away present. That team just refused to lose that state game. They were real good. Anyone could have coached that team. Remember Tubby winning after Pitino left him that team. He just sat back and let them play. Let's see him COACH Highlands to victory the next 4 games.

You are comparing college athletics to high school athletics? Dale left him a good team? Think before you type.
Facts are facts. Think before you type. I never mentioned college athletes. How good was the 2012 team? Only one guy went to college off that team to play football
Coach the next 4 games. I'm out.
I'm sure Highlands will come back eventually. They can't help it with the tradition they have to not come back around. Sort of like the Wildcats under Billy Gillespie. This time they just ran into a two hump camel. One too many humps. First double humping since 1991? I'd take 25 years of one humpers to that two humper this year anytime.
The birds should just forfeit the next 4 games and get ready for their district games. Dixie and Cov Cath have a great chance of beating the birdies this year.
They'll be back. When the athletes build back up. Their sophomore class is good. They'll win again someday. But it won't be coaching.
Bring back Duffy. I can't watch the birds under coach W.
bo67 Wrote:Won state with a team Mueller left him as a going away present. That team just refused to lose that state game. They were real good. Anyone could have coached that team. Remember Tubby winning after Pitino left him that team. He just sat back and let them play. Let's see him COACH Highlands to victory the next 4 games.

What if the next 4 teams are just simply better than Highlands? What if they have better athletes?

It is pretty clear that the talent pool at Highlands has been the lowest its ever been over the past 2 years, so how much can a coach actually do to compensate for that? I guess as the head coach you are expected to take the fall for the team when they lose, but at the end of the day Highlands just does not have many, if any, "good" players.
Nky guru Wrote:The birds should just forfeit the next 4 games and get ready for their district games. Dixie and Cov Cath have a great chance of beating the birdies this year.

I am hearing that Cov Cath is not looking good either this year so hold off on them beating HHS. Everybody thought last year was the year and they still did not come close. Not sure what Dixie has this year.
sstack Wrote:I am hearing that Cov Cath is not looking good either this year so hold off on them beating HHS. Everybody thought last year was the year and they still did not come close. Not sure what Dixie has this year.

Lol, I hope were not hearing trash talk from cov cath people. Program has been an absolute dumpster fire for the past 10 years. If Highlands strings together 10 consecutive disappointing seasons, then maybe cov cath can have some room to give HHS a hard time.