Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg-92 South Floyd-55
"Team Spirit" Wrote:BOBKATS4LIFE..What is your problem...yeah we got beat and we hate it enough already. Why start crap, we didnt even play you guys! and If you haven't noticed SF and BL cheerleades have been getting along alot better now! They slapped hands with us and wished us luck before the game(Thanks Girls and GL to you guys all the way!)..so since we have all let it die down..why not do the same!..Things are alot better that way! I mean yelp on the court it's good ti have rivals but off the court it's better to have friends and support...I do think that alot of us will be there Cheering you guys on..so lighten up on us!Thanks!**

..Also Good Luck to BL and P.burg in the finals and Region!

Why not start crap? All we (BLHS) have heard is crap from you all this year and last. When SF stops being cocky and sore losers I will leave it alone. And by the way who cares what cheerleaders do?
well BOBKATS4LIFEi was gonna come to the game and cheer 4 BL but after these rude remarks that u have said about SF and PHS i am thinkin twice about cheerin 4 them....but back to the SF loss they lost there heads in this game and beat themselves...congrats coach crisp and p-bueg players g/l in region and i hope that u will make it a long way...and the "dunk" idk wut that kids name was that wasnt a dunk he let go of the ball in the air and grabbed the rim....but good try more nerve to try than i do...Leslie and Barnette went off in this game and they couldne be stopped if they play like this agianst BL and whoever they pkay in reigon LOOK OUT!!!!!!!

To all the Seniors on the SF ball team Mason Ryan J Ryan L Matt T.J. Jut i will miss all of u next year it just wont be the same w/out u guy's around g/l w/ the rest of u guy's life hope to see u all play college ball somewhere in the future

Barney
Quote:Why not start crap? All we (BLHS) have heard is crap from you all this year and last. When SF stops being cocky and sore losers I will leave it alone. And by the way who cares what cheerleaders do?

DUDE WTF IS UR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT BEAT AND WE KNOW IT SO QUIT TRYIN TO START SHIT PLZ AND GET A DAMN LIFE
"Barney_fife" Wrote:DUDE WTF IS MY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! WE GOT BEAT AND WE KNOW IT SO QUIT TRYIN TO START SHIT PLZ AND GET A DAMN LIFE

Typical S.Floyd over the top boasting when victorious, cant handle critical comments when defeated.
I'm not sure what Bobkats4life is trying to prove but it is getting pretty annoying. And yes Bobkats4life I am a BL fan, always have been and always will be. But people (or should I say immature kids) like you get on here and give everyone at BL a bad name by trashing other people and teams. I want BL to win as much as you, but please give it a rest. It's alright to cheer for your team, but enough is enough. I personally think it is a going to be a good game, it was close the last two meetings with BL pulling out the wins. Both teams are playing better now than they did before, so it will be close in my opinion. No CAKE WALK for either team. But this thread is about SF-Pburg, so leave it at that.

No use in bad-mouthing SF for losing or P-burg on winning. It is what it is. Every team consists of goods and bads and anyone at any school that says different isn't telling the truth. Congrats SF on the All-A win, I'm sure the seniors will be missed at their school as well as the seniors at P-burg will be missed at their's whenever their season is over. I know that the seniors at BL will be missed, they are a good group of guys.

I would also like to say that even if your team doesn't make it to the next level of play, the other schools should support them when they play. After all they are representing the whole district that you came out of. Put all hatred and rivalries aside and act like an adult for once, you will be one- one day or the other.
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Way to lose South Floyd. Just like I knew you could. Go back to your little HiHat and keep those tears a flowin' cause BLHS is going to kick ass tomorrow night, just too bad we can't beat SF instead of P-burg. Its about time people in this county start to realize the tenacity bball playing guts us mudcreekers have. Boom goes the dynamite!

Seems Like You Need To Find A Dictionary And Look Up The Word "CLASS", It's Very Apparent That You Don't Have Any.
well looks like raiders got beat before i got to bring out the ref again ....but congradulations to pburg blackcats...maybe ill paint my stripes red instead of leavin them white who knows....and for u blackcat players please beat the living shit out of betsy layne lol thats all i ask
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:How hard would it be to beat kentucky, hell, David school could beat UK the way they are playing. I'm not as thrunk as you dink I am. *hick* Guess we could bicker like children all day or wait until tomorrow to see P-burg go home with their (not there, as you like to spell it) shorts around their ankles in defeat. Blackcats, HUH... hiho silver on your big high horse all the way to defeat tomorrow night.
BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

I dont care if you think you can beat us or what but if your going to say something you better shut your mouth or be able to back it up.

Also your comments are retarded i dont know how you can call him a hick when you said me and all my people from mudcreek can really show ya. Well by god he haw guys lets go play some bateeball. Learn some english their bub you dont have the right to call anyone a hick. Some of those people from hi -hat might be able to show you a thing or two.
Ok Well...congrats P-burg... And South Floyd You All Had An Awesome Season There Is No Reason To Feel Down About It. . . You've Got So Much To Be Proud Of!!
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:I dont care if you think you can beat us or what but if your going to say something you better shut your mouth or be able to back it up.

Also your comments are retarded i dont know how you can call him a hick when you said me and all my people from mudcreek can really show ya. Well by god he haw guys lets go play some bateeball. Learn some english their bub you dont have the right to call anyone a hick. Some of those people from hi -hat might be able to show you a thing or two.
hah already have....:mop: basketball and other things:Thumbs: ...go blackcats kick sum bobcat ass....ill try my best to be there for u alll district and region
"BlackcatFootball08" Wrote:I dont care if you think you can beat us or what but if your going to say something you better shut your mouth or be able to back it up.

I don't think Bobkcats4life was calling anyone a hick. I think they just mis-spelled hiccup, you know like he was drunk after the saying "I'm not as thrunk as you dink I am". But in no way am I defending him. I for one am glad Bobkcats4life is suspended because he was getting on my last nerve.
"basketballstar" Wrote:[QUOTE="jayblackcat2006"]One more thing about the game, I've come to the conclusion that Ryan Johnson definitely was not the biggest hot-head in black and white, that award goes to Ethan Johnson. He was truly classless tonight. No need to try and pick a fight just because your shot isn't falling.[/QUOTE Ethan is normally a classy player. Nick had to be going something, it takes alot to get Ethan fired up like that. I think that award should go to Prestonsburgs student section.
I agree pburg's student section was awfull...they was saying some pretty mean things to sf players and showed no class what so ever...
"former_raider80" Wrote:[QUOTE="basketballstar"]I agree pburg's student section was awfull...they was saying some pretty mean things to sf players and showed no class what so ever...
That's basketball though. No matter where you go the student section is going to ride you.
congrats blackcats great win
Congrats to Coach Crisp and his team on a great game. I thought for South Floyd to win they would need to be able to get a decent game from the inside and be shooting really well from the outside and this didn't happen. The size of Prestonsburg was a problem that the Raiders could not overcome and it showed. Playing a lineup that consists of 4 players under 6ft. is difficult to manage and especially against the likes of Barnett and Leslie. It was like this all year and eventually it took it's toll. South Floyd did win a Regional this year and after that it seemed they were never the same. I do think if Prestonsburg plays with the intensity and smarts they did last night they will go far in the regional. I thought the atmosphere last night was great and hats off to both schools for the support of their teams. I am sure the coaching staff at SF appreciated the fans from Prestonsburg having kind words said after the game as well as some of our friends on BGR that have mentioned things. Good luck to the Blackcats and Bobcats the rest of the way and every which one advances I will be pulling for them.
I have to say South Floyd got cheated big time!!!
congrats blackcats
SF did not get cheated they just did not come ready to play..there shots was no falling and the inside game was no where to be found...now i am a big SF fan as anyone else but they did not get cheated they just got out played
"sfhs_raiders" Wrote:I have to say South Floyd got cheated big time!!!
This is rediculous because sf got by with a lot a calls thry were just just out played.
Every game that SF lost this year they got cheated. This is horrible. I think Bush needs to be contacted about this. Damn those democrats. :BigLaugh:
"sfhs_raiders" Wrote:I have to say South Floyd got cheated big time!!!
post like this is what makes sf look bad... we lost get over it... i mean they was a few bad calls but there is no since of complaining nothing is going to change!
i agree sf was cheated! it was obvious with so many of the KEY players fouling out! Good job though raiders, you never gave uP!
SF was by no means cheated out of this game. They were out played... and the reason their key players fouled out was due to the T's they got... I knew this game was over as soon as Ryan got the T because South Floyd let their temper get the best of them... both schools had good teams this season... just the team that finished with the most intensity won
"bobcatfan06" Wrote:i agree sf was cheated! it was obvious with so many of the KEY players fouling out! Good job though raiders, you never gave uP!
Besides Little, none of the key players were in foul trouble until late in the 3rd quarter and the game was already decided by then so enough with the refs cheating crap. Gets old quick!
"BOBKATS4LIFE" Wrote:Why not start crap? All we (BLHS) have heard is crap from you all this year and last. When SF stops being cocky and sore losers I will leave it alone. And by the way who cares what cheerleaders do?

YEAH WE ARE COCKY!!..SO WHAT!...can you tell me a team in this district that isn't! Man if you cant get on here and post somthing positive about either team then don't even get on! We have SF fans on here wishing you all luck and sayin congratz to p.burg and it is crazy that you can not do the same! You are makin BL look very rude and i know that everyone there is not like that!..and Please tell me you did not ask "Who care what cheerleaders do?"..I have never heard one of our fans say anything like that about our girls, they support us just like they do the team! and now lets see...Do you play for BL...if so u should care bc the girls will always support their team no matter what...Or are you part of the BL PEP setcion?..The cheerleaders do a wonderful job leading on the fans!..You really need to thank every one of those girls!**Keep up the Good work girls!**...BC of your great comments you have lost your team alot of support from SF...

**Again, SF fans... stop sayin we got cheated! Because we didn't! You all are making us look real cool right now! We were horrible last night, P.burg deserved to win that game!...and we deserved alot of our fouls last night!
"Team Spirit" Wrote:YEAH WE ARE COCKY!!..SO WHAT!...can you tell me a team in this district that isn't! Man if you cant get on here and post somthing positive about either team then don't even get on! We have SF fans on here wishing you all luck and sayin congratz to p.burg and it is crazy that you can not do the same! You are makin BL look very rude and i know that everyone there is not like that!..and Please tell me you did not ask "Who care what cheerleaders do?"..I have never heard one of our fans say anything like that about our girls, they support us just like they do the team! and now lets see...Do you play for BL...if so u should care bc the girls will always support their team no matter what...Or are you part of the BL PEP setcion?..The cheerleaders do a wonderful job leading on the fans!..You really need to thank every one of those girls!**Keep up the Good work girls!**...BC of your great comments you have lost your team alot of support from SF...

**Again, SF fans... stop sayin we got cheated! Because we didn't! You all are making us look real cool right now! We were horrible last night, P.burg deserved to win that game!...and we deserved alot of our fouls last night!
Nice post. Very respectable. :thumb:
The Refs that did this game were the one's the cheated Pburg out of beating Paintsville !!! But anyways Lets kick some bobcat azz tomarrow night Student Section !!!
"blackcat_student" Wrote:The Refs that did this game were the one's the cheated Pburg out of beating Paintsville !!! But anyways Lets kick some blackcat azz tomarrow night Student Section !!!

C U there...
"blackcat_student" Wrote:The Refs that did this game were the one's the cheated Pburg out of beating Paintsville !!! But anyways Lets kick some blackcat azz tomarrow night Student Section !!!

C U there....
Prestonsburg was the better team, but i'd have to say that the SF post players werent allowed to play defense because of the refs from what i seen. Seen a few questionable calls...