•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
42 players out right now. Great to see big numbers like this. Like most schools, I'm sure that number will grow when school starts.
Redneck Wrote:42 players out right now. Great to see big numbers like this. Like most schools, I'm sure that number will grow when school starts.
Looks like that extended recruiting budget is paying off for the Tigers. Does anyone know what the number of transfers from other systems is up to now? I'm wondering if Coach Bassett and Coach Mumme are on the staff in South Fairview now? If not they sure would be proud.
Tomcat Pride look at your own team, go through the roster and tell me how many players should be attending the county in which they live in.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Looks like that extended recruiting budget is paying off for the Tigers. Does anyone know what the number of transfers from other systems is up to now? I'm wondering if Coach Bassett and Coach Mumme are on the staff in South Fairview now? If not they sure would be proud.

I just can't believe you, of all people, picked up all the garbage that a few of the die hard JC fans were throwing down. You might wanna worry more about your team and how they are gonna replace their D-1 LB and RB instead worrying about little ol 1A Paintsville.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Looks like that extended recruiting budget is paying off for the Tigers. Does anyone know what the number of transfers from other systems is up to now? I'm wondering if Coach Bassett and Coach Mumme are on the staff in South Fairview now? If not they sure would be proud.

Keep smoking that weed Q
Redneck Wrote:42 players out right now. Great to see big numbers like this. Like most schools, I'm sure that number will grow when school starts.

Plus Floppy Melons will claim at least 4 or 5 off the waiver wire...TongueirateSho
:drooling: well I set and watch the tigers practice today look like 18 kids were from johnson county, kinda wood make you think that a kid coming up in your system had no chance to play because jc kids are playing in front of them, so how long before the tiger parents get mad when there kids don't get to play
Still got make mommy's and dad's happy during basketball, so how long before it blows up in paintsville face :hilarious:
jetpilot Wrote:Plus Floppy Melons will claim at least 4 or 5 off the waiver wire...TongueirateSho

JP pulls the floppy melons :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: l love it and PHS forever the greatest post of all time :1:
eagles2011 Wrote::drooling: well I set and watch the tigers practice today look like 18 kids were from johnson county, kinda wood make you think that a kid coming up in your system had no chance to play because jc kids are playing in front of them, so how long before the tiger parents get mad when there kids don't get to play
Still got make mommy's and dad's happy during basketball, so how long before it blows up in paintsville face :hilarious:

Does this mean the investigation is over ?
TigerBlues Wrote:JP pulls the floppy melons :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: l love it and PHS forever the greatest post of all time :1:
Ahh, not the GOAT post, but it has staying power for sure. Lol
Raceland better watch out for Paintsville again this year. Paintsvilles district to lose.
eagles2011 Wrote::drooling: well I set and watch the tigers practice today look like 18 kids were from johnson county, kinda wood make you think that a kid coming up in your system had no chance to play because jc kids are playing in front of them, so how long before the tiger parents get mad when there kids don't get to play

Why are you so worried what Paintsville is doing?? 😂😂
Redneck Wrote:I just can't believe you, of all people, picked up all the garbage that a few of the die hard JC fans were throwing down. You might wanna worry more about your team and how they are gonna replace their D-1 LB and RB instead worrying about little ol 1A Paintsville.
So are you saying that the stuff that the die hards are saying isn't true? You mean that almost half of your roster didn't come from other systems? All these accusations sounds so familiar to what most of us experienced with the entire Fairview fiasco. I can't vouch for all of the accusations that's been put on here but I do know that without a doubt that Drew O'Bryan was approached about transferring to Paintsville last summer while he was staying with his relatives in Johnson County last summer. Are you denying that also?
TigerBlues Wrote:Keep smoking that weed Q

Man that's just a low blow but I have to hand it to you, it was well played. One quick question though. In your opinion which is worse weed or ped's? I'll let you ponder on that one a little.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Raceland better watch out for Paintsville again this year. Paintsvilles district to lose.

Don't worry Raceland fans eventually the KHSAA will lower the boom on little ole Paintsville like they did Fairview and the district will be yours again.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Don't worry Raceland fans eventually the KHSAA will lower the boom on little ole Paintsville like they did Fairview and the district will be yours again.

Not worried games are played on the field not on threads , two teams will play regardless who's on either team or who's not
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Man that's just a low blow but I have to hand it to you, it was well played. One quick question though. In your opinion which is worse weed or ped's? I'll let you ponder on that one a little.

The arrest report didn't list Ped's but to answer your question they are both of two evils IMO
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Don't worry Raceland fans eventually the KHSAA will lower the boom on little ole Paintsville like they did Fairview and the district will be yours again.

I thought the investigation was closed :flame:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So are you saying that the stuff that the die hards are saying isn't true? You mean that almost half of your roster didn't come from other systems? All these accusations sounds so familiar to what most of us experienced with the entire Fairview fiasco. I can't vouch for all of the accusations that's been put on here but I do know that without a doubt that Drew O'Bryan was approached about transferring to Paintsville last summer while he was staying with his relatives in Johnson County last summer. Are you denying that also?

Does anyone really know how many transfers they really have ? Do they just have 4 or 5 or do they truly have 14 or 15 ?
Iron Horse Wrote:Does anyone really know how many transfers they really have ? Do they just have 4 or 5 or do they truly have 14 or 15 ?

New ones on this years team to go along with the 12 they return from last year
TigerBlues Wrote:I thought the investigation was closed :flame:

Fairviews is. Wont be one on Paintsville because JC has no balls to peruse it
Paula Dean Wrote:New ones on this years team to go along with the 12 they return from last year

New ones? So are you saying they have 14 or 15 transfers? That is hard to believe
Richie Grace starter 1
James Allen starter 2
Chris Allen starter 3
Alex Spencer starter 4
Ryan Moore starter 5
Tyrese Allen starter 6
Jaylen Allen starter 7
7starting players from johnson central

Coby grim 8
Kanyon castle 9
Brandon Richmond 10
Jao Santos starter kicker punter second year from another country
Mason Moore 11
Jacob butcher 12

This is just the kids I know
Tomcat Pride Wrote:So are you saying that the stuff that the die hards are saying isn't true? You mean that almost half of your roster didn't come from other systems? All these accusations sounds so familiar to what most of us experienced with the entire Fairview fiasco. I can't vouch for all of the accusations that's been put on here but I do know that without a doubt that Drew O'Bryan was approached about transferring to Paintsville last summer while he was staying with his relatives in Johnson County last summer. Are you denying that also?

Noone was recruited to play for Paintsville. There's a reason Prestonsburg fans hated to see Chirico leave their program. He's that good of a coach. Kids want to play for him. Paintsville was 2-9 the year before Chirico took over. Went 8-4 in his first season, 10-3 in his second year and Region runner-up, then last year 13-1 Region Champions and State Semi-Finalist. Kids see everything our staff did for Kash, why wouldn't they want to play for Chirico. As far as Drew O'Bryan, that's funny that just came out of nowhere. Why didn't Ashland speak up about that last summer if you know for a fact that it happened, why didn't YOU say something then. Every school gets transfers, bottom line is the one across the creek from us can't stand the fact that they aren't in the spotlight anymore. We had transfers from JC when were losing most of our games, didn't hear em crying about transfers then. You didn't hear us crying when Damion Belcher left Paintsville and replaced JJ Jude. JC couldn't stand the fact that we got all of the publicity last year with Kash. Jealousy is what this all boils down to.
eagles2011 Wrote:Richie Grace starter 1
James Allen starter 2
Chris Allen starter 3
Alex Spencer starter 4
Ryan Moore starter 5
Tyrese Allen starter 6
Jaylen Allen starter 7
7starting players from johnson central

Coby grim 8
Kanyon castle 9
Brandon Richmond 10
Jao Santos starter kicker punter second year from another country
Mason Moore 11
Jacob butcher 12

This is just the kids I know

How many of those kids started at Paintsville as incoming freshmen. Playing time speaks volumes. Kids don't want to sit around til their junior year waiting for playing time when they can play as freshmen at Paintsville. You can scratch the exchange student Santos off of that list, he will not be returning, only had a one year student visa.
Paula Dean Wrote:Fairviews is. Wont be one on Paintsville because JC has no balls to peruse it

JC wrote a letter to the KHSAA
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Not worried games are played on the field not on threads , two teams will play regardless who's on either team or who's not

Should be a war, like the playoff game last season. Best of luck to the Rams this season
I say let the kids play where they wanna play. Nothing ever gets done until 6 months to a year after any alligations any way. Line up and play who u got, with what u got. Good luck to the tigers till that one week in october and likely another week in november!
Redneck Wrote:Noone was recruited to play for Paintsville. There's a reason Prestonsburg fans hated to see Chirico leave their program. He's that good of a coach. Kids want to play for him. Paintsville was 2-9 the year before Chirico took over. Went 8-4 in his first season, 10-3 in his second year and Region runner-up, then last year 13-1 Region Champions and State Semi-Finalist. Kids see everything our staff did for Kash, why wouldn't they want to play for Chirico. As far as Drew O'Bryan, that's funny that just came out of nowhere. Why didn't Ashland speak up about that last summer if you know for a fact that it happened, why didn't YOU say something then. Every school gets transfers, bottom line is the one across the creek from us can't stand the fact that they aren't in the spotlight anymore. We had transfers from JC when were losing most of our games, didn't hear em crying about transfers then. You didn't hear us crying when Damion Belcher left Paintsville and replaced JJ Jude. JC couldn't stand the fact that we got all of the publicity last year with Kash. Jealousy is what this all boils down to.

This is funny kash was transferred to pikeville till one of your secret lawyers done their paperwork so he couldn't play so he came back to play at paintsville , so in the championship game kash dad got the last laugh we not me me not we :hilarious:
eagles2011 Wrote:This is funny kash was transferred to pikeville till one of your secret lawyers done their paperwork so he couldn't play so he came back to play at paintsville , so in the championship game kash dad got the last laugh we not me me not we :hilarious:

Secret lawyer, that is funny. Kash's dad is/was his guardian. Kash's dad did not move to Pikeville. The KHSAA ruled him ineligible because of it. As far as the rumor goes with his dad not letting him play in the Semi's, that wasn't even the reason, it was because they didn't start Kash at QB his Sophomore year . You try pretty hard, but at least get the facts straight before you come on here running that mouth like ya know everything.
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next