• Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2016
jetpilot Wrote:Read my post again, I was talking about this year.TongueirateSho

Stat wise this is Pikeville
team loses 12 from 2015.

They return 2,100 yards of total offense and 28 Touchdowns. The defense returns a team with 13 INTS and 6 Fumble recoveries.
The team returns its Quarterback.

Paintsville here
team loses 11 from 2015.

They return 3,392 total yards of offense and 40 touchdowns. They also return a team with 8 INTS and 12 Fumble recoveries.
They will be looking for a new Quarterback.

Im a stat guy myself and the QB returning for Pikeville is big.. Now the rest of that team has to step up without all those seniors from last year...Remember you lost 3,812 yards of stats last season and if you think that won't hurt your bad wrong

Paintsville returns phelps who had almost 1600 yards last year and Morris with 300 receiving .... There are others who put up numbers but those are the main two in my opinion. The Allen boys will put numbers up as well next year.... Paintsville will have growing pains just like Pikeville but we gotta realize most teams will...
bac2369 Wrote:Stat wise this is Pikeville
team loses 12 from 2015.

They return 2,100 yards of total offense and 28 Touchdowns. The defense returns a team with 13 INTS and 6 Fumble recoveries.

Paintsville here
team loses 11 from 2015.

They return 3,392 total yards of offense and 40 touchdowns. They also return a team with 8 INTS and 12 Fumble recoveries.

Im a stat guy myself and the QB returning for Pikeville is big.. Now the rest of that team has to step up without all those seniors from last year...Remember you lost 3,812 yards of stats last season and if you think that won't hurt your bad wrong

Paintsville returns phelps who had almost 1600 yards last year and Morris with 300 receiving .... There are others who put up numbers but those are the main two in my opinion. The Allen boys will put numbers up as well next year.... Paintsville will have growing pains just like Pikeville but we gotta realize most teams will...

You left out the 37 TD's from last years QB :ChairHit:
TigerBlues Wrote:You left out the 37 TD's from last years QB :ChairHit:

True but you only lose 1,757 yards.. QB is your position of need... Paintsville will be okay...
bac2369 Wrote:True but you only lose 1,757 yards.. QB is your position of need... Paintsville will be okay...

1300 yds passing and 1000 Yds rushing?
TigerBlues Wrote:1300 yds passing and 1000 Yds rushing?

The recievers who caught passes are still there so you have to count there yardage as returning.. Give me a few and I will give some numbers...
bac2369 Wrote:Stat wise this is Pikeville
team loses 12 from 2015.

Paintsville here
team loses 11 from 2015.

Pikeville is going to put up huge numbers again this year, you just haven't figured it out yet. Pugh had to wait for his carries behind Chase Hall who had rushed for 3200+ yards and close to 50 TDs the previous two years, and was one of the best Pikeville backs ever. People are waiting to step in and get the job done in a big way.
Back to Paintsville, my preditction is Pikeville and Paintsville in the semis again, this time at Pikeville.
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville is going to put up huge numbers again this year, you just haven't figured it out yet. Pugh had to wait for his carries behind Chase Hall who had rushed for 3200+ yards and close to 50 TDs the previous two years, and was one of the best Pikeville backs ever. People are waiting to step in and get the job done in a big way.

So how do u know they will put up huge numbers? I can tell you no one returning is like Pugh except Charles and he will be mainly the leader on defense..
jetpilot Wrote:Back to Paintsville, my preditction is Pikeville and Paintsville in the semis again, this time at Pikeville.

Good prediction...

2016 in region 3 and 4 each region has 3 teams in my opinion but region 4 there are 2.

Region 3
Paintsville
Raceland
Nicholas Co

I will also throw Fairview in here because they are unknown yet as to how good they will be.

Region 4
Pikeville
Hazard

But 3 teams are close in the opposite district in this region
bac2369 Wrote:So how do u know they will put up huge numbers? I can tell you no one returning is like Pugh except Charles and he will be mainly the leader on defense..

Pikeville always reloads at the RB position, one great RB graduates, another great one steps right in. I'm sure Charles will get his fair share of carries, but you just about bank on them having a kid come out of nowhere and rush for 1,200-1,500 yards.
bac2369 Wrote:So how do u know they will put up huge numbers? I can tell you no one returning is like Pugh except Charles and he will be mainly the leader on defense..

Because I know who's coming up. Charles will get a bunch of carries and you're not going to stop him. And Pikeville has several other very good backs coming up. Evan Rhodes has averaged 10 yards a carry the last 2 years. Other good backs as well. Not to mention the freshmen coming in who played in the middle school state championship. And a QB who will run and throw for a ton and accounted for 450 yards and 4 TDs in about a game and a half vs. Hazard last year....:flame:
Redneck Wrote:Pikeville always reloads at the RB position, one great RB graduates, another great one steps right in. I'm sure Charles will get his fair share of carries, but you just about bank on them having a kid come out of nowhere and rush for 1,200-1,500 yards.

Hazard missed Jones and Pikeville will miss Pugh... I say he will in the red zone..
jetpilot Wrote:Because I know who's coming up. Charles will get a bunch of carries and you're not going to stop him. And Pikeville has several other very good backs coming up. Evan Rhodes has averaged 10 yards a carry the last 2 years. Other good backs as well. Not to mention the freshmen coming in who played in the middle school state championship. And a QB who will run and throw for a ton and accounted for 450 yards and 4 TDs in about a game and a half vs. Hazard last year....:flame:

Once again that's last year....New year for these guys....but let get back to Paintsville

Paintsville returns probably the best running back on the east side but Synder and Smith are very close behind..... He will need help and I think he will have more than enough help..
Got bored and did Paintsville non district opponents records..They were 46-48..
bac2369 Wrote:Got bored and did Paintsville non district opponents records..They were 46-48..

This is a total of 8 games.
Pikeville was Paintsvilles best non district game.. Followed by Shelby Valley
Pikeville will be Paintsvilles toughest opponent in 2016.. Anyone disagree?
This is non district opponents...
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville will be Paintsvilles toughest opponent in 2016.. Anyone disagree?

And vice versa :Thumbs:
bac2369 Wrote:Pikeville will be Paintsvilles toughest opponent in 2016.. Anyone disagree?

I'm in :popcorn:
Big Five-0- Wrote:I'm in :popcorn:

I was thinking 1A five o
TigerBlues Wrote:And vice versa :Thumbs:

hehe been hanging around Haysi too long and forgot about Belfry...
jetpilot Wrote:hehe been hanging around Haysi too long and forgot about Belfry...

Vansant threw me off last week JP :ChairHit:
Paintsville ready for some 7 on 7?
bac2369 Wrote:Paintsville ready for some 7 on 7?

I think the UPIKE is on the list besides UK
X
bac2369 Wrote:Good prediction...

2016 in region 3 and 4 each region has 3 teams in my opinion but region 4 there are 2.

Region 3
Paintsville
Raceland
Nicholas Co

I will also throw Fairview in here because they are unknown yet as to how good they will be.

Region 4
Pikeville
Hazard

But 3 teams are close in the opposite district in this region
Fairview is extremely down this year . I , really don't expect us to win but maybe 2 or 3 games .
Talon Wrote:Fairview is extremely down this year . I , really don't expect us to win but maybe 2 or 3 games .

Talon you will win more than 2 games. There are good talented players coming back but to see how they look without Roy in the backfield and Washington at wideout will be the question...
Anyone got a great down on who will start on offense and defense....
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone got a great down on who will start on offense and defense....

Can't name them all but excited who will be named QB
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next