•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2016
Sadly have to agree a little with that. Kind of like my "under center" gripe. Mike and his staff do a great job and have my 100% support. Just a few things I dont understand that they do or dont do. Either way, i know they are doing their best. Dont mean i'll keep my big trap shut though lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I wouldnt think it will be an issue. Even if its just resting guys every couple of series. That will be a huge benefit. There are atleast 4 lineman (outside of the assumed starters) that will see alot of playing time, or could potentially end up getting the start themselves. I will be interested to see what we do upfront in regaurds to possible small scale platooning. Does anyone know when the passing scrimmages are?

Raceland host their 7 on 7 July 15th and 16th
Who are the teams going to be in attendance...
Been about the same for the last few years. Raceland, Russell, Greenup, Ironton, Johnson Central, Bath County, and there are almost always a new team or two every year. AFN probably has more info on that.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Been about the same for the last few years. Raceland, Russell, Greenup, Ironton, Johnson Central, Bath County, and there are almost always a new team or two every year. AFN probably has more info on that.

Those teams along with Fleming co, Boyd co , Sheldon Clark are the teams that have participated the last few years
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Those teams along with Fleming co, Boyd co , Sheldon Clark are the teams that have participated the last few years

Sorry Lewis co as well
I reckon Fleming returns a solid team...
bac2369 Wrote:I reckon Fleming returns a solid team...

Raceland don't play Fleming in regular season so I don't know much about them but they always have a pretty good 7 on 7 team
When is the last time Raceland scheduled Fleming?
bac2369 Wrote:When is the last time Raceland scheduled Fleming?

I want to say 2010.
This could be racelands year. A lot returning. Would like to see raceland, and Russellville in the finals.
^^^as would I. Though, if I had to pick an opponent for Raceland to meet in the finals, I would have to say Beechwood, would be the team id most like to see us beat. Not emplying that we can or will win a state championship this year, we certainly have the ability on paper and with the tallent, depth, and experience we return its not out of the question. But after having so many good teams through the years, get knocked out of the playoffs by them or their now NKY big brother NCC, id love to see us knock of the Tigers on our way to our first state championship on the gridiron.
That's how it's been for Russellville for a few years. Good teams just unfortunately in the same district as mayfield. In 2013 Russellville was likely the 2nd best team in 1a, but exited to Mayfield in the round of 8. There other teams the last few years where good to, but 2013 they stood out to me.
killbilly usmc Wrote:That's how it's been for Russellville for a few years. Good teams just unfortunately in the same district as mayfield. In 2013 Russellville was likely the 2nd best team in 1a, but exited to Mayfield in the round of 8. There other teams the last few years where good to, but 2013 they stood out to me.

This should be russellvilles year to make it...BUT they have to win away( more than likely beechwood).
Watched the lineman work out and really liked what I seen , they look fast and athlectic, coach Francis is the line coach this and looks to be doing a great job . Coach Hoof is the new QB coach and looks like he's also doing a lot of footwork drills more than usual with attention to detail . Kids are doing extra on their own as well . Boys look out Raceland just might have figured it out
Watch out Scotty......Nut has officially taken over your tittle of the most optimistic Ram fan.
I fell off that band wagon. AFN is ealistic though.
I know we are capable of it and things DO seem different from what i am seeing/hearing. So my hopes are higher than they were a short while ago. Still want them to prove it to me though.
I like the move to Francis as the OL coach though. Guy knows his stuff.
Is this the same guy that was on his way to Russell??
How has the Davidson kid matured?

Give me a list of the Rams QBs from 2008 on?
Never mind I've looked at past QBs and I expect for Davidson to throw more and end up with about 1800 yards next season and 15-18 touchdowns in the air.

Stat wise looking from 2008 up til now I see it as this

2008 70/30 run
2009 80/20 pass
2010 60/40 pass
2011 75/25 pass
2012 60/40 run
2013 70/30 run
2014 60/40 run
2015 70/30 run

In 2016 I expect Raceland to be at a 50/50 offense and put up better numbers passing but have lower numbers rushing to balance it out. I expect them to be a dangerous team playoff time.
As far as Nathaniel QB last year with him having a totally new receiving core and him never playing QB before , he was starting at outside linebacker the year before was for him to have growing pains but to run out of trouble , two quarters into the first game he jacks up his ankle which limited him running most of the year . This year your right it's gonna have to be 50/50 with teams having to respect the pass and keep 10 out of the box
IMG_3286.PNG
New helmet design and new uniforms
Jpeg isnt working AFN
Crap .. Well the helmets have railroad tracks down the center instead of a solid black stripe
If you go to Isaac Wallace Facebook he put pictures on there
I understand the meaning of the train tracks on the helmet, I don't like the way it looks. The new white jerseys look really nice. Are they switching to solid orange pants?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
For those of us that don't do Facebook could someone post something so we could see the new uniforms?
Someone get sum pics I want to see......
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next