•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2016
I still question that HAddix can get the job done. Can he meet the expectations of the Corbin faithful with him being an outsider? As for all else, good deal! I can't wait to see the strong backfield in action! Go Hounds!
If Haddix ain't good enough for Corbin then good luck to y'all.
HighViz Wrote:I still question that HAddix can get the job done. Can he meet the expectations of the Corbin faithful with him being an outsider? As for all else, good deal! I can't wait to see the strong backfield in action! Go Hounds!

Haddix has already done better than Jewell and they kept Jewell a long time.
Not sure what the expectations are, but id be pretty pleased with what ive seen so far if I were a Corbin fan.
cherokee Wrote:Thanks, sometimes we forget that these kids are great competitors and ambassadors there is a lot of friendship and respect among these kids. The picture of 2 old friends reunited after the game was awesome last year. I hope Belfry and Corbin play again in the semi's next year. I wish the pirates luck and hope everyone stays healthy.

That picture is my favorite two old buddies and your right they are competitors
Yes I hope Belfry and Corbin plays each other the next two years I wish you guys good luck to buddy.
I think haddix has done a great of meeting expectations. The last few years under Jewell a class would lose half its players before They graduated. I'm not saying it was all Jewell's fault but it is what it is. Corbin averaged 45 to 50 players before haddix got there, now we average 75 to 85. Do I think we missed a good chance at a state title in 2014? Yes. Having said that, I don't think we make it past bell without haddix in 2015. I think 2017 and 2018 will be the make or break years for haddix. Although up to this point I'm very impressed. I think the future is very bright.
Corbin will be good for the next couple of years, 2017 they could bring home a title...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
With everything i have seen out of Haddix I believe Corbin has one of the best young coaches in the state.
Does Corbin ever try to play rockcastle anymore. Heard of some very good games between them a while back
Improving, every year.
I have heard that they are expecting mitchell & sims to have breakout years.
Sizemore will have the breakout year. Hounds will air it out a lot more this year.
That is actually good news for opponents. Corbin Is still a much better team running the ball. With them throwing it, somewhat of an equalizer.
AnswertheBell Wrote:That is actually good news for opponents. Corbin Is still a much better team running the ball. With them throwing it, somewhat of an equalizer.

Not necessarily, Corbin could air it out a lot more and still be a run first football team. I also don't think we will necessarily throw it more I just think we will become more efficient at throwing the ball. I think the 2016 version of the offense will be the hardest to stop.
E's Army Wrote:Sizemore will have the breakout year. Hounds will air it out a lot more this year.

Which position is he playing?
pjdoug Wrote:Which position is he playing?

point guard:hilarious:
I can't wait until the trip to east Ky to play the hounds. It is a great atmosphere. I just hope it's not raining this year.
cherokee Wrote:point guard:hilarious:
He's a big boy. I'm sure he would make a good guard on the O- Line or a fullback Smile
mysonis55 Wrote:I can't wait until the trip to east Ky to play the hounds. It is a great atmosphere. I just hope it's not raining this year.

I hope it rains on your parade and you go home disappointed Confusednicker:
Well if you show up Doug, I will be glad to take some of your hard earned cash. Please do show. It will help my travel expenses.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well if you show up Doug, I will be glad to take some of your hard earned cash. Please do show. It will help my travel expenses.

You wont be getting any of my cash. pay your own expenses Smile
I quiet frankly think you misunderstood my comment. I think Corbin can be one of our better games this year. I just can't wait because I have fun visiting with the Corbin bunch. I have grown fond of seeing some of them once a year. I also think it is a great atmosphere. I think that stadium is perfect for such a game.
mysonis55 Wrote:I quiet frankly think you misunderstood my comment. I think Corbin can be one of our better games this year. I just can't wait because I have fun visiting with the Corbin bunch. I have grown fond of seeing some of them once a year. I also think it is a great atmosphere. I think that stadium is perfect for such a game.

I think the stadium and atmosphere is great too. hopefully it will be a great game.I'd like to see series such as this continue.
I love it. I hate the drive but love the stadium. I also get a chance to see 64 and Cherokee.
mysonis55 Wrote:I love it. I hate the drive but love the stadium. I also get a chance to see 64 and Cherokee.

always like talking football with mysonis55 knows his stuff
cherokee Wrote:always like talking football with mysonis55 knows his stuff

This is unbelievable Cherokee you bragging on mysonis55. This is the same guy that has kicked my :moon::moon::moon: on BGR 3 out of 4 years. And your :moon::moon::moon: 2 out of 4 and now you are saying he knows his stuff. I will tell you who knows his stuff that little flat top Killbilly YMCA. Confusednicker: mysonis55 needs a step ladder to look me in the eyes. :biglmao:
That's too funny 64. I cant wait to see you guys again.
64SUR Wrote:This is unbelievable Cherokee you bragging on mysonis55. This is the same guy that has kicked my :moon::moon::moon: on BGR 3 out of 4 years. And your :moon::moon::moon: 2 out of 4 and now you are saying he knows his stuff. I will tell you who knows his stuff that little flat top Killbilly YMCA. Confusednicker: mysonis55 needs a step ladder to look me in the eyes. :biglmao:

^ Confusednicker:
Rumor has it that 3 players are transferring to the county. Any truth to the rumors?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Rumor has it that 3 players are transferring to the county. Any truth to the rumors?

PM me
Did you get it?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next