Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Transfer Season Predictions
Saw this thread on the girls section. Let's see your thoughts on the boys.

Ok BGR posters give me your predictions on who will be the winners and the losers of the 2016 transfer season!!
I vote that PCC will be a winner this upcoming transfer season. They will be taking interviews from all underclassmen of JBS tonight just in case Justice leaves town.
I think OBI going to have a big year with the new dorm. The Futures in the 13th :truestory:
64SUR Wrote:I think OBI going to have a big year with the new dorm. The Futures in the 13th :truestory:

OBI is the newest feeder school for Hazard High School.
kryptonite Wrote:OBI is the newest feeder school for Hazard High School.

Hazard got lucky with Frazier I know....Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Hazard got lucky with Frazier I know....Confusednicker:

They also have a Fleming kid that went to OBI.
With Cordia being back in the picture for the region crown I fully expect them to be head and shoulders above everyone else in the 14th region if they get the new kid that's rumored to be transferring there.
Sheldon Clark with Dylan James returning.
I would say perry will go out and get a few players. they graduate most of there scoring. I heard they already have a 6'8 post player coming in and one or two from cordia are already there
Cordias newest kid was at the 54th district final. He was sitting with the PCC crowd but I was quickly informed that he was Cordias newest addition. He's about 6'7" and long and lanky.
THOMCAT Wrote:Sheldon Clark with Dylan James returning.

Don't be surprised to see Timmy Dalton from Lawrence co end up at Sheldon Clark too
I don't see how trace young can get eligible coming from a prep school but stranger things have happened
Buckhorn wins without the transfers
hitter Wrote:I don't see how trace young can get eligible coming from a prep school but stranger things have happened

That's where you don't know the rules!
E's Army Wrote:Buckhorn wins without the transfers

Yes they did and I applaud the community, school and parents for that. Enjoy a well deserved regional championship.
Buford T Justice Wrote:That's where you don't know the rules!

Yea hitter, the rules that cordia doesn't abide by!!! Joke
Timmy Dalton is already shopping for a new school. Does he join Blair at JC or James at SC? Will be interesting to see.
K40 Wrote:Timmy Dalton is already shopping for a new school. Does he join Blair at JC or James at SC? Will be interesting to see.

I have herd BELFRY!

Evidently he also likes football?
Done deal JC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hear JC may get a surprise of their own.
If eligibility is a worry just transfer to hazard at Christmas time. The KHSAA don't even question them. They have pulled that one off two years in a row.
The two that transferred from cordia to PCC can't play dead in a western.
Strikeout King Wrote:With Cordia being back in the picture for the region crown I fully expect them to be head and shoulders above everyone else in the 14th region if they get the new kid that's rumored to be transferring there.

If Cordia wins the region next year, I'm not sure the rest of the region can take the Stress that will produce. It will be like going to a Trump gathering with all the boycotting
Paparazzi Wrote:The two that transferred from cordia to PCC can't play dead in a western.

There is a reason some free agents are not resigned
[quote=Paparazzi]If eligibility is a worry just transfer to hazard at Christmas time. The KHSAA don't even question them. They have pulled that one off two years in a row.[/
After Christmas they would have had to clear waivers.
Basketballmom41 Wrote:I hear JC may get a surprise of their own.

Such as?
Paparazzi Wrote:The two that transferred from cordia to PCC can't play dead in a western.
I think the one started for Cordia in the All A State Tournament. Mercado, MoMo
insideinfo Wrote:[quote=Paparazzi]If eligibility is a worry just transfer to hazard at Christmas time. The KHSAA don't even question them. They have pulled that one off two years in a row.[/
After Christmas they would have had to clear waivers.
I guess they bought out their previous contract so the could make a decision to play wherever they wanted.
I am kinda reading between the lines did the James kid at Mercers dad get shunned on a job he left to come do mercer for principle job then is leaving mercer after Bball is over because he got super indendenent job CAN YOU SAY COUNTER OFFER ?
Imo all this transferring and recruiting is ruining high school basketball. Also it's for coaches that don't wanna work to get the players they have better. Hey I suck at coaching and don't want to put the time in it takes to make kids better so I am just gonna go rent a player. It's an easy cop out if you ask me...