Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Regional Semifinal- Johnson Central vs East Ridge
ima go with the Eagles. BUT if they play like they did against Belfry I believe the Warriors will advance in a upset. I think the Eagles will take care of business tho. 68-60. Any predictions?
JC gets the W.

Making it 14 wins in a row during Regional tournament competition.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The Eagles will probably get this win, but I highly doubt they get the next. Lawrence or Magoffin is better
I'm going with ER in a barnburner.
Warthog Wrote:The Eagles will probably get this win, but I highly doubt they get the next. Lawrence or Magoffin is better

I'm not saying, but I'm just saying........ The last time Magoffin County was in the 15th Region semi-finals was the '99/'00 season, loosing to Pikeville 62-66.

And I know that the '99/'00 season was ALONG time ago, but Magoffin lost to JC just a few days ago in the 57th district title game. How can you expect me to believe that Magoffin is better.

IMO, that game showed JC's post-season experience...... players & coaches.
JC had better not over look East Ridge
Johnson Central 67 East Ridge 48
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I'm not saying, but I'm just saying........ The last time Magoffin County was in the 15th Region semi-finals was the '99/'00 season, loosing to Pikeville 62-66.

And I know that the '99/'00 season was ALONG time ago, but Magoffin lost to JC just a few days ago in the 57th district title game. How can you expect me to believe that Magoffin is better.

Wendall Wallen
Warthog Wrote:Wendall Wallen

I don't even know how he was allowed to ref a district game. He, in my opinion, is one of the worst refs in the 15th. I don't know if he can't see, or just chooses not to see but he misses A LOT. And the MC vs JC game he was just utterly rediculous. Very flamboyant with his calls. Trying to put on a show. I for one don't care for that. JMO.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I'm not saying, but I'm just saying........ The last time Magoffin County was in the 15th Region semi-finals was the '99/'00 season, loosing to Pikeville 62-66.

Warthog Wrote:Wendall Wallen

Basketballmom41 Wrote:I don't even know how he was allowed to ref a district game. He, in my opinion, is one of the worst refs in the 15th. I don't know if he can't see, or just chooses not to see but he misses A LOT. And the MC vs JC game he was just utterly rediculous. Very flamboyant with his calls. Trying to put on a show. I for one don't care for that. JMO.

I was not at this game.... so I can't give my opinion on his refereeing.

But according to the KHSAA website, Wendell Wallen is a Level 3 Official and has been licensed for 41 years & scored a 95 on his Part II, Post-Season exam this season.
One more game after this one for Johnson Central. :Cheerlead

Johnson Central 74
East Ridge 60
JC and ER have no previous meetings this season.