•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2016
Fear the Hounds. Bell that means you.
I look for Corbin to be a top three team in 3A next year. I think the "Redhound Nation" will see a much improved QB, due to Sizemore having a whole offseason to become more familiar with the offense, and Haddix will develop Sizemore into a more accurate passer. I think the defense will be strong once again, and Corbin always seems to put together a solid offensive line. If Corbin can find some play makers on the outside, they could give Belfry "a run for their money". I look for Bell to be down this year, and Corbin should be the favorite to take home another regional title. If the Redhounds are the #1 seed and if they win the regional championship, they will be hosting Belfry at home, in the state semi finals. With that being said, anything can happen, on any given Friday Night. Belfry will be the favorite once again, and deservingly so, but I look for Corbin to start closing the gap on the Pirates, starting this year. As someone mentioned earlier, I look for 2017 to be a special year for the Redhounds, but 2016 could be special, as well. Good luck to Corbin and Coach Haddix in 2016!!!
I don't want to wait untill 2017. I think Corbin will take down Belfry in 2016. It maybe wishful thinking....But I think a lot...Go Redhounds :Cheerlead :Cheerlead:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I don't want to wait untill 2017. I think Corbin will take down Belfry in 2016. It maybe wishful thinking....But I think a lot...Go Redhounds :Cheerlead :Cheerlead:Cheerlead

Love ya 64... but here's you new theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-z94RCld34]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Love ya 64... but here's you new theme song

I Think all true fan believe untill the horn blows. Thank you :ref2: Game over!!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Love ya 64... but here's you new theme song

Good Tune EKU
"as long as we have dreams or wishful thinking we know we are alive"
64SUR Wrote:I Think all true fan believe untill the horn blows. Thank you :ref2: Game over!!

Youll believe up until the Mayfield Cardinals come to town, and beat you like cornbread batter.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Youll believe up until the Mayfield Cardinals come to town, and beat you like cornbread batter.

Dont go by Sanders Cafe. birds get fried there.
I think this years mayfield Corbin game will be much more competitive. I love that were playing these great teams. I'd like to see all the non district games be against teams like mayfield. It better prepares the team for the playoffs.
Does anybody know the schedule for next year? If it's just the opposite sites of last years games then I think we play either Knox central or southwestern twice.
Only change is they play Central in the Pigskin.
Okay. I thought we switched teams in the Appalachian bowl too. Thanks.
6 really hard games

Mayfield
Louisville Central
Southwestern
Danville
Knox Central
Bell County
1/4bak Wrote:6 really hard games

Mayfield
Louisville Central
Southwestern
Danville
Knox Central
Bell County

Come on 1/4bak really....:pondering:
Are their any new kids coming out for lifting. If so who are they, and what positions are they projected to play?
I predict Mayfield beats Corbin, and sends 64 looking for a new team to adopt.
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=733]
killbilly usmc Wrote:I predict Mayfield beats Corbin, and sends 64 looking for a new team to adopt.
[Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/pic...tureid=733]

sound prediction.
What's the latest on the Hounds?! Did they get any new players? coaches? How many kids are out?
Also does anybody know when spring ball starts?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Also does anybody know when spring ball starts?

Spring practice will begin the week after spring break.
I've not heard much. Just that some of the assistance already on staff being moved around. Nothing big. Has anybody heard if Greer will back? I know it has to be voted on by the board each year because he's a principal.
Greer will be back. May add a few to a Already Solid staff before the season starts.
Hounds are working hard in the Weight room and Ready for Spring ball starting the 2nd week of April.
Got to find a Playmaker (RB,WR) and a few Offensive and Defensive Lineman.
Did the humfleet kid go to Corbin or was that all lies on here?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Did the humfleet kid go to Corbin or was that all lies on here?

That was bell parents with all their doom and gloom over the coaching search. To my knowledge no bell players have transferred to Corbin.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Did the humfleet kid go to Corbin or was that all lies on here?

:pondering: Don't believe you here it on this thread Confusednicker:
64sur Wrote::pondering: Don't believe you here it on this thread Confusednicker:

4 sur
Time for me to go to practice today. Confusederiously:
Corbin gave us a pretty good test last year. I don't think the Cards are expecting to whip them like cornbread batter. I do think this Mayfield team could be the best since 2010 though.
mysonis55 Wrote:Corbin gave us a pretty good test last year. I don't think the Cards are expecting to whip them like cornbread batter. I do think this Mayfield team could be the best since 2010 though.

That 2010 team was dang good.

That was about 50% true. That comes from a very reliable source from Corbin. :popcorn:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next