Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region All A
Who will win the title at PCC this weekend?
I don't know but I do not like the setup. They need to have a better structure setup. Some teams got to play three games. How is scheduled determine? Needs to be more organized.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
This is really not an all A tournament anyway, this should only be schools like buckhorn , Jenkins, hazard an the like,but because of money they include a lot of schools that shouldn't ,because if they did it would be a very small field of teams playing , most of these so called schools also play football an teams like Leslie an breathitt are classed much higher, so if ur football team is classA let them in but if not they shouldn't play. Three years ago knott got In an had totally no business playing in it.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I don't know but I do not like the setup. They need to have a better structure setup. Some teams got to play three games. How is scheduled determine? Needs to be more organized.

11 teams participating. 16 team bracket, some teams draw a bye. Not possible to seed an early season tournament...unless you based it on the previous year.
Anybody know the times for the semi-finals?
Breathitt/jenkins 6pm Friday at Perry Central then hazard/Owsley follows
Go Jenkins. Love to see Creech on a big stage.
After watching alot of girls basketball jenkins will have a hard time with the size and defense breathitt co plays, should be a great game to watch
winner of Jenkins and Breathitt should be ur champions.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I don't know but I do not like the setup. They need to have a better structure setup. Some teams got to play three games. How is scheduled determine? Needs to be more organized.

As rawlings fan said, it's an 11-team tournament.
It's set up the way you set up a tournament with that many teams - six teams play in the first round with the 3 winners joining the 5 with byes for the quarterfinals.
What determine who gets the byes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
In the 13th, a drawing is held every spring.
It's totally by chance.
UK#24 Wrote:winner of Jenkins and Breathitt should be ur champions.

I agree