Poll: Who Advances to Bowling Green?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BELFRY
82.35%
Corbin
17.65%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Belfry State Semifinal 11/27
HighViz Wrote:I could be 100% wrong.... But don't you just love seeing the Pirates making reservations to Bowling Green a week early. LOL. I'd say you better atleast wait for hotel reservations till about 10 pm Friday night.. Anyways, I hope their kids think the same way as some posters do on here... Maybe, jus maybe Corbin will actually make the 3 1/2 hour drive to Cam and just shake hands and load back up and drive back.... I doubt it tho. I'm saying they come ready to play, and make y'all up in WV earn it. Jus sayin brah!

Actually, Corbin fans should be making reservations also. If not there might not be any rooms available. That is the thing about reservations, they can be cancelled. When you make it this far at least be prepared. Brah? Who even talks like that? I fish in Tenn a lot and they do maybe it is that southern boarder slang. Y'all got any Tenn kids on the team? Honest question.
Nope, sure don't. Some Vols fans tho. But they actually live in Ky...
HighViz Wrote:8 pages almost! 7 of them are about the future leaguers at Belfry and how they can't be stopped...... One condition tho, unless you are a true Blue wV team (cable) and not a hybrid team. 1/2 mountaineer and half cat...

Uhhh......alrighty then?
HighViz Wrote:Nope, sure don't. Some Vols fans tho. But they actually live in Ky...

All of them live in the same county? Same school district? Another honest question.
Why don't you jus reserve the whole weekend and cancel the nights you don't plan to stay at a later date? That goes along with your logic.
HighViz Wrote:Why don't you jus reserve the whole weekend and cancel the nights you don't plan to stay at a later date? That goes along with your logic.

Why not? A lot of fans stay and watch all the games on championship weekend. When you have been blessed to have made the trip to the championship games as Belfry has in the last few years and you add onto it the 6 hour drive, it pays off to be prepared. I fail to see your problem with it.
City limits of Corbin actually lies within 3 counties. I'm pretty sure all aren't from the same county. But I'd say most if not all live in school district. We don't do out of state recruiting if that's what you are askin!
HighViz Wrote:City limits of Corbin actually lies within 3 counties. I'm pretty sure all aren't from the same county. But I'd say most if not all live in school district. We don't do out of state recruiting if that's what you are askin!

Not asking that at all. Belfry doesn't either. But kids and parents do want to go to Belfry, I would assume the same for Corbin.
I just don't usually count my chickens before they hatch. Jus different logic I guess.. You prepare for all your doodles.. I see.. Not a problem.
64SUR Wrote:I got my thinking cap on 1A Raceland beat (Lawrence County and Russell ) 1A Fairview beat ( Bath County ) Johnson County maybe ( overrated ) 1A Paintsville and Pikeville beat ( Pike County Central ) 1A Paintsville and Pikeville beat ( Sheldon Clark ) 3A Belfry beat Lawrence County twice 27-23 and 52-12 my point is in the last 7 games just maybe belfry will over look the Corbin Redhounds because I feel liked Corbin would have beaten any of the above by the same score belfry did. So get ready one of the team in red is going to win for sure. Go Corbin win or lose I will be cheering for the winner in bowling green. :Cheerlead Trying to get everybody thinking different about their predictions. Confusednicker: I'm going to get Confusedmoke:
And Corbin Got Shut out by little 2A Danville. And beat by a slightly below Average Southwestern. And killed by a very overrated Knox County. Lol.
^This guy :HitWall:

Directed at High Gizz
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:And Corbin Got Shut out by little 2A Danville. And beat by a slightly below Average Southwestern. And killed by a very overrated Knox County. Lol.

You forgot little 2A Mayfield :worthy:
HighViz Wrote:I just don't usually count my chickens before they hatch. Jus different logic I guess.. You prepare for all your doodles.. I see.. Not a problem.

Doodles? What is a doodle? Lol. Being prepared is a sign of experience I guess. No problem brah.
64SUR Wrote:You forgot little 2A Mayfield :worthy:

Your right. My bad. In other words. Nobody on Corbin's schedule could beat Belfry.
But we fumbled, was a fluke I guess... That's what pirates call it.
Doodles=baby chicks brah... We are the home of Kentucky Fried Chicken ya know
I'm hoping for a fluke game myself hoping Belfry fluke more than Corbin. :lmao:
^ me too it'll be 6 for sure.
Please God don't get the Mayfield morons started on this thread. There's no one I hate worse... Except maybe Jetpilot
HighViz Wrote:You answer my question 1974, is LC the only game they have fumbled the ball? Is it a Fluke when belfry fumbles?

Fumbling is not a fluke. Your argument doesn't make any sense. I am simply saying, when you have a team early in the season committing unforced errors it is not a good idea to gague their overall ability off that performance.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Please God don't get the Mayfield morons started on this thread. There's no one I hate worse... Except maybe Jetpilot
Ahhh, Jet is a pussycat. He grows on you. Lol.
Crossbones Wrote:Actually, Corbin fans should be making reservations also. If not there might not be any rooms available. That is the thing about reservations, they can be cancelled. When you make it this far at least be prepared. Brah? Who even talks like that? I fish in Tenn a lot and they do maybe it is that southern boarder slang. Y'all got any Tenn kids on the team? Honest question.

modern zombie languageSmile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The same Knox Central team that did the same thing to a Central team that will probably be the 3A champs?

You cant look at that game. Trust me on that one. Add in the fact that Knox probably played there best game of the year and wanted to beat Corbin more than win a region also had something to do with it.

I wouldn't be surprised for a second if Belfry runs all over Corbin, but Corbin is good enough to prevent that if they play well.

look over baseball.she has been beaned way too many times.
64SUR Wrote:I looked forward to seeing belfry panic in this game. Confusednicker:

SOS from the sinking ship?
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:And Corbin Got Shut out by little 2A Danville. And beat by a slightly below Average Southwestern. And killed by a very overrated Knox County. Lol.

:lmao:
The_Rock Wrote:Air Raid is coming to Pond Creek. Get ready Belfry DBs for a fun filled night. Id say Haddix will run things nobody has seen before this Friday night. Go Corbin, take out WV.
WOW! Why doesn't he just skip high school and go on to the pros! LOL :p
baseball1974 Wrote:Fumbling is not a fluke. Your argument doesn't make any sense. I am simply saying, when you have a team early in the season committing unforced errors it is not a good idea to gague their overall ability off that performance.

I think you gagued on a fluke.
The fumbles were the QB and center, and the belly read issues. That's all fixed. I to have book the whole weekend in Bowling Green. As a Belfry fan we save up hotel credits and get to turn them in at state. Don't know why people are so jealous. The schedules say it all and knowing how to get there when it's time to turn it on. As of right now there's not another team in 3A that can do it like Belfry. Real blood runs RED and if ur a Belfry fan ur hard core and you know what ur team is capable of.
Belfry is a solid football team Corbin will have to play there best game of the year to upset them with that being said...GO HOUNDS🐾🐾🐾🏈
Manononamission Wrote:The fumbles were the QB and center, and the belly read issues. That's all fixed. I to have book the whole weekend in Bowling Green. As a Belfry fan we save up hotel credits and get to turn them in at state. Don't know why people are so jealous. The schedules say it all and knowing how to get there when it's time to turn it on. As of right now there's not another team in 3A that can do it like Belfry. Real blood runs RED and if ur a Belfry fan ur hard core and you know what ur team is capable of.

They hate us, cause they ain't us !!!!:Skull03::Skull03:
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next