Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co.-North Laurel updates

3:45 left in first half, North up 17-7. I have not been drinking. Yet. Pulaski scored on opening drive, Jags have since scored on three straight possesions, completely controlling game with rushing attack, and keeping PC's great offense off field. Running clock may not come into play tonight.
North Laurel just recovered their second straight on side kick
Hag Bullfrog was joking when he said North should onside every time. I thought it would be a great idea. Proves me right.
17-7 North at the half. PC gets the ball to start second half, if they can field a kickoff. Botched two straight in second quarter, but only led to 3 North points.
17-7 half
Van Hagar Wrote:17-7 North at the half. PC gets the ball to start second half, if they can field a kickoff. Botched two straight in second quarter, but only led to 3 North points.

Led to zero PC points though.:HitWall:
Great point. They are saying Nelson unofficially had 28 carries in the first half! 28 carries in one half, that's mind boggling! Illustrates how effective the North ground game has been, hope he has some gas in the tank for the second half. Even with all those carries, McWhorter scored both tds on qb sneaks.
If I heard right NL ran 42 plays and Pulaski Co. ran 6. In first half.
Wow!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
That's right PC didn't run a single offensive play in second quarter.
PC has ball first to start third quarter, they are driving, down to North 30.
NL evidently fumbled the opening kickoff that PC returned for a TD, so PC led 7-0 nine seconds into the game all NL after that,
2nd haft begins PC driving
That's correct, I was late getting into stands, missed that play, thought PC had driven it. Right now PC is at North 20, 2nd and 10, 9:30 in third, still 17-7 Jags
I am trying to watch it on the radio. lol
North is playing keep away and its working.

Have to do it all of the second half too though.
PC just converted a 3rd and 10 on the Utah pass, then Hall hits Johnson for a 7-yard td. 17-14 Jags, 8:45 in third. Best bet for North--pound, pound, pound. PC's defense was on the field the whole first half, see if they've recovered.
Radio not a bad place to "watch", chilly over here, but North has a great crowd, better than home crowd last week against SW
Hall to Johnson TD
kick good.
NL 17. PC 14
8:45 left in 3Q
3rd and 6 for North, they converted these all in first half. They just did it again, with sophomore Jose Rodriguez picking up about nine yards.
Ground and pound Jags
Now a 3rd and 2 from there own 41. Nelson picks it up with a 4-yard run. The power-I, with Jake McWhorter lead blocking, is being ran to perfection tonight. Which is what it will take to hold on to this one.
Another 3rd, 3rd and 7 from their own 47. And Jose Rodriguez goes around end to the PC 19! I would love to hear North's 3rd down conversion stats tonight.
Ok, now 3rd and 4 from PC 13, four-down territory now, 3:30 to go in third. Nelson close to first down, but looks like he is cramping up. No wonder after 35 carries or so. Gonna measure, we'll go if it's short. No, first down at nine!
Jake McWhorters first carry down to three second and goal. Rodriguez to goal line on second down. 2:00 in quarter.
Didn't get in on sneak, will go on 4th down, huge play. McWhorter sneaks it in for third time! NL makes it a two possession game again, just 1:15 to go in third. 24-14. What a great answer to PC scoring drive, took seven or eight more minutes off clock.
PC gets about 20 on first down, plus a personal foul penalty away from play. Those are mistakes you can't make when your margin of error is basically nothing.
PC already from their 20 to North's 28 in about 30 seconds. Hall hasn't been great throwing tonight, but he has really hurt us running. They have it now first and goal at North nine. Incomplete, five seconds left in third. Third over, PC third and goal at North five. Looks like North will have to put one more clock melting drive together.
Either Van Hagar is a prophet or I heart radio is on a delay. I read what happens then get to hear about it. lol
PC scores on a run by Conwell, first play of 4th. 24-21. Not sure we can stop them, so like I said, we need to put one more loooong scoring drive together.