Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Scott 11/20/2015
I believe that Johnson Central will pull off the upset on the road.

Seriously, this game should not be close if Johnson Central plays its normal game. Looking at Scott's schedule, the Eagles should not count on a big home field advantage. They struggled at home in wins over against NCC, Bourbon County, and Rowan County; and lost to Conner and Simon Kenton at home.

I don't think that a 3-1/2 hour bus ride will be enough to keep Scott close. They have had a great season, but basketball season will be here soon.
If Scott does not turn the ball over and give up short field scores like they did in Ashland game, I think they can pull off the win against JC. That is really hard for me to believe I am saying that seeing that I am from the era where Scott was everyone's home coming game. I have not seen Scott play this year, but if they can slow up JC running game, they can win. JC will not win with the pass. Also think Scott's passing game is good enough to cause some trouble for JC. Going to be fun to see outcome of this game.
sstack Wrote:If Scott does not turn the ball over and give up short field scores like they did in Ashland game, I think they can pull off the win against JC. That is really hard for me to believe I am saying that seeing that I am from the era where Scott was everyone's home coming game. I have not seen Scott play this year, but if they can slow up JC running game, they can win. JC will not win with the pass. Also think Scott's passing game is good enough to cause some trouble for JC. Going to be fun to see outcome of this game.
Rowan County slowed down Scott's offense. Johnson Central handled Lexington Catholic's passing attack pretty well, and they passed more effectively against Rowan County than Scott did (5-8, 200+ yards, 4 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions). Add the fact that unless JC suffers a rash of fumbles, Scott will be starting its drives from deep within its own territory all night long.

If Scott beats Johnson Central, it will be a major upset, IMO. Scott won the games that they were supposed to win, but tight games at home with both Bourbon County and Rowan County suggests to me that the Eagles may be headed toward a lop sided loss.

Scott will need to play a much better game than it did against either Ashland or Rowan County to avoid a loss to Johnson Central. It is hard to overstate how much Ashland depended on Baker this season. Rowan County was the fourth best team in its district, and the gap between the Vikings and Greenup County was not a small one. The gap between Rowan and Johnson Central was huge.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Rowan County slowed down Scott's offense. Johnson Central handled Lexington Catholic's passing attack pretty well, and they passed more effectively against Rowan County than Scott did (5-8, 200+ yards, 4 touchdowns, and 0 interceptions). Add the fact that unless JC suffers a rash of fumbles, Scott will be starting its drives from deep within its own territory all night long.

If Scott beats Johnson Central, it will be a major upset, IMO. Scott won the games that they were supposed to win, but tight games at home with both Bourbon County and Rowan County suggests to me that the Eagles may be headed toward a lop sided loss.

Scott will need to play a much better game than it did against either Ashland or Rowan County to avoid a loss to Johnson Central. It is hard to overstate how much Ashland depended on Baker this season. Rowan County was the fourth best team in its district, and the gap between the Vikings and Greenup County was not a small one. The gap between Rowan and Johnson Central was huge.
I forgot Baker was out, that is a huge factor. I do think JC wins but I do not think it is going to be a blow out. Confusederiously:
Scott High win a close one 21-20.
The time is now 9:33pm......

Just in case anybody is wondering.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
JC by 14 biggins!
JC rolls big. To many weapons for Scott.
JC takes one more step towards their ultimate goal. I'll take the Eagles by 14
Roll Call.......

Who all is going to Scott?????

Bueller.... Bueller.... Bueller.... Bueller..... Bueller.....
Johnson Central makes a statement Friday night.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Roll Call.......

I am guessing the biggest crowd in NKY will be at the HHS/CovCath game

See ya there Pulp.

:Thumbs:

I will be there Pulp. Cheering for our Eagles!
I've already called ahead to the closest LaRosa's pizzeria......... They are gonna have a buffet made for me.
I'm taking Johnson Central.
I think if you run a hurry up offense on Scott they will tire out easy.. Seen that at the Bourbon game...
Cledog30 Wrote:I think if you run a hurry up offense on Scott they will tire out easy.. Seen that at the Bourbon game...

JC does not run a hurry up offense!
I'll be there😊
Johnson central wins with ease. If ashland had a coaching staff they would of blown Scott out of the water last week. Good luck tonight golden eagles