Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Paris
Ive watched some Paris film this evening. They like to blitz #5. When he blitzes, their safeties almost instantly come up. The play in Paintsvilles first match up with Raceland where they sent Phelps on a slant and Trimble on a shallow corner from the opposite side should be wide open all night and both if them have the speed to get seperation from Paris' DBs. But I think ground and pound is the way to go, which is likely what Paintsville will do until Paris can stop them. Goina be a long night for the Hounds. I just dont think they are capable of grinding a game out. Paintsville can counter their speed and are more physical all over the field. I will be shocked if Paris wins this ball game.
So would a Lot of people, even Paris I believe! From Their game tape a few of their games they looked like a VERY strong running team but in those same games their playing against sub par lines! Can #3 pull off a few good yardage runs tomorrow night? Sure and early on he probably will, he's just that quick but I believe after he finds out how those hits feel tomorrow night it won't take long before he wont want the ball anymore! As for their pass game as long as Paintsville sticks Allen or someone with some speed on number 4 and Trimble keeps just enough pressure across the middle to prevent 22 from getting wide open catches we should have that contained!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:I don't want to read anything about you two in Pikeville topix after the game!!LOL!!

Confusednicker:
This game will be closer than most expect , on the road at Paris will be tough for Paintsvlle they won't get all the calls like they are use to at home, more like the direct opposite so Paintsville better be 20 points better than Paris to get the win and I think they are 32-30 Paintsville . Look for a lot of holding penalties against paintsville tonight
anotherfootballnut Wrote:This game will be closer than most expect , on the road at Paris will be tough for Paintsvlle they won't get all the calls like they are use to at home, more like the direct opposite so Paintsville better be 20 points better than Paris to get the win and I think they are 32-30 Paintsville . Look for a lot of holding penalties against paintsville tonight

No one really should get calls because the officials are suppose to be from other areas.
bac2369 Wrote:No one really should get calls because the officials are suppose to be from other areas.

I agree. something needs to be done about the poor and biased officiating.
I'm taking Paintsville in this game. It may be close, but at this point I only see Pikeville and Beechwood as legitimate threats to ends the Tigers run.
#5 for Paris likes to run his mouth and run it often.. They had to calm him down several times in the Fairveiw game...
The Big Melon Express is loaded up and ready to head to the flatlands!!! Cheering on those Mighty, Mighty Tigers!! Going to put a hurtin' on those Greyhounds!! Safe travels everyone! Let's hope for an injury free Friday of high school football!!!
IT'S GAMEDAY for The 2 UNBEATEN 1A Schools! Tonight one teams record takes a loss and more importantly has their season come to an end!!
anotherfootballnut Wrote:This game will be closer than most expect , on the road at Paris will be tough for Paintsvlle they won't get all the calls like they are use to at home, more like the direct opposite so Paintsville better be 20 points better than Paris to get the win and I think they are 32-30 Paintsville . Look for a lot of holding penalties against paintsville tonight

More spectacular breakdown :zzz:
Now i got it roght! Go get a win and keep the regional title in our district TONIGHT Tigers! Will this game have a live video feed?
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Will this game have a live video feed?

Good question, would love to see this one
Better get there early.. Parking is not that great..
TigerBlues Wrote:More spectacular breakdown :zzz:

Yes just like I told you what was gonna happen last week . I think you have a man crush on me every time a put something you comment . Not interested dude just stay in your closet
7-0 paintsville with 6:30 left in the first
swampdonkey Wrote:7-0 paintsville with 6:30 left in the first

Start an update thread.
21-0 in the 2nd
Or not
Yea. Not sure what is going on. Got an update it was 21-0 but i cant get a conformation, lost the feed online.
21-0 Tigers. 6:00 left in 2nd. Paintsville picked off pass in end zone taking it back the other way.
Paris scores on a pass to Clark. 21-7 Paintsville 1:28 left in 2nd.
Lord. People don't know how to start an update thread but rather post updates on a prediction thread.
Im not posting updates LCC. Not at the game, just passing along info i got. How bout u start one up?lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Im not posting updates LCC. Not at the game, just passing along info i got. How bout u start one up?lol

Not at the game either (which is why I'm not posting scores)but people seem to know when someone scores, which would mean an update on the game.
posted Pikeville up 36-0 at half.
if Tigers hold on going to be a huge game in Paintsville next Friday night!

GO TIGERS
Paris scored again Clark. 21-14 10:16 left in 3rd
Back come the Tigers: James Allen catches 75-yard TD from Kash Daniel on third-and-10. Paintsville 28, Paris 14, 8:53 3rd
Let's post updates on prediction threads. I think paintsville we will win
Pulling for paintsville in this one