Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Paris
Glad ive thrown everyone off lol
Seen Coach Chirico at the hardware store the other day buying a book of matches. I believe he will use them to light a fire under the Tigers ass to keep them focused.

Paintsville 49
Paris 13
They Definantly need one lit under em last Friday night!
Interested to see how Paris line holds up to Paintsvilles line tomorrow night!!
Paris' line isn't even close to Raceland, Pikeville or Paintsville's line. They have two good lineman and when they both line up on one side the ball goes that way every time. You can tell what play they are running by where #72 and #75 lineup. I think the Tiger coaches are smart enough to figure that out.
Paintsville and Kash Daniels too much for Paris
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree! Their not as deep on the line either so that will hurt late in the 3rd.
Can Paris even tackle Paintsville? Serious question!
Said it all year, the region ran through one of the Raceland district teams. Raceland giving the Tigers all they wanted woke up a beast of a giant that seemed to be taking a brief nap. All the Rams did was show Paintsville what they COULDNT do and that is overlook or play soft no matter who the opponent is. Paintsville will physically dominate this game. They may take a quarter or two to adjust to the Hounds speed, but by the end of the 3rd quarter (maybe earlier than that), their physicality will wear the Paris lineman down. Paintsville, Pikeville, Hazard and Raceland have a distinct advantage in numbers in the east right now. Raceland has gone home, but the regional championship still resides within the district. No way Paris can hang with the Tigers for 4 quarters.
After watching film of both teams I have to agree with you Scotty.
BigMelon63 Wrote:After watching film of both teams I have to agree with you Scotty.

What did you think of their two backs BigMelon?
#1 is pretty good but not as good as Pugh or those two at Shelby Valley. # 3 is quick but goes down easy and hates to go inside. Neither are as physical as any back in the mountains. They haven't played a team that has punched them in the mouth. It's about to happen to them.
^You going down tomorrow?
BigMelon63 Wrote:#1 is pretty good but not as good as Pugh or those two at Shelby Valley. # 3 is quick but goes down easy and hates to go inside. Neither are as physical as any back in the mountains. They haven't played a team that has punched them in the mouth. It's about to happen to them.

You know how TB frowns on strength of schedule talk on here! :biggrin:
Oh yes! The Big Melon Express has a bourbon delivery in Scott County tomorrow!
Nothing about strength of schedule. I've watched the film.
jetpilot Wrote:You know how TB frowns on strength of schedule talk on here! :biggrin:

Only independent experts of strength of schedule JP :flame:
TigerBlues Wrote:Only independent experts of strength of schedule JP :flame:

Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:^You going down tomorrow?

JP you coming up this way tomorrow? :Thumbs:
TigerBlues Wrote:JP you coming up this way tomorrow? :Thumbs:

No, hoping to see Hazard get a beatdown! I will be down there 8 days from now though!:Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:No, hoping to see Hazard get a beatdown! I will be down there 8 days from now though!:Thumbs:

If I can make it down there I'll hit you up :rockon:
TigerBlues Wrote:If I can make it down there I'll hit you up :rockon:

Good deal buddy! :letsparty
I don't want to read anything about you two in Pikeville topix after the game!!LOL!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:I don't want to read anything about you two in Pikeville topix after the game!!LOL!!

You mean 3. You're going with us!TongueirateSho
Pikeville PD isn't ready for that!!:biglmao: I'll be in Paris Raising 7 kinds of hell!!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:Pikeville PD isn't ready for that!!:biglmao: I'll be in Paris Raising 7 kinds of hell!!!

I'm talking about 8 days from now in the other 'Ville.:partyhard
I'm focused on tomorrow. Good luck with Hazard. :Thumbs:
BigMelon63 Wrote:I'm focused on tomorrow. Good luck with Hazard. :Thumbs:

I'm with ya. Good luck inflicting serious pain on the Greyhounds.:Thumbs:
"Luck is sewn by the seeds of skill!!"
Walter J Brugh
Number 1 for Paris started out at the QB position in their earlier games but didn't appear to have the arm from what I watched. Think they made a good move putting number 12 in as QB. Number 5 rushes the D line Every game all game! I've seen that cost Paris a bunch! Looking for Paris to Get off side penalties Fequently tomorrow night!