Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. At. Belfry
Players are buying into this program. The "special" formations the play calls. Everything. Belfry thinks it's gonna be like past years. They're gonna find themselves sitting at home watching LC play next Friday.
This is starting to sound like one of the pike central threads of the past few years. I just hope we can hang with LC and make a game of it.
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Players are buying into this program. The "special" formations the play calls. Everything. Belfry thinks it's gonna be like past years. They're gonna find themselves sitting at home watching LC play next Friday.

Sorry DawgsLovethem Corbin needs Belfry......I need Belfry.....I Think....anyway good luck to both teams an Corbin beats bell county....Sorry Belfry fans I had to jump in on this thread. TongueirateSho
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:DR. Johnson used hamstring on my son....still growing...so the patella was off the table.

Ever think that's the reason for a longer rehab? Ha
I hope we can win and Bell can too. I would anticipate a Bell vs Belfry matchup at CAM being one of the best attended games in CAMs young history. Don't wanna look ahead though.
Belfry 35 -14 with fewer turnovers
Dawgfan123 Wrote::oooo::oooo:eq. Well let's see, Dalton boys 2tds each, Chafins a pick 6, Kiser, 1td Mabel 2 , 2 field goals , couple int. could be more. Let's see that's around 40 for L. C. belfry_______youall fill in the blank:notbad:

Their stats for the year?
Dawgfan123 Wrote::oooo::oooo:eq. Well let's see, Dalton boys 2tds each, Chafins a pick 6, Kiser, 1td Mabel 2 , 2 field goals , couple int. could be more. Let's see that's around 40 for L. C. belfry_______youall fill in the blank:notbad:

Why would we throw the ball 3 times when we can run at will. Lol. Our O line did what we wanted to. We just couldn't hang onto the ball. So I'd take away the pick Six and the Int's. We won't be throwin. Lol
COACHITALL Wrote:LC's chance in this game against Belfry are about as comparable as Kaitlyn Jenner having a vagina...... Ain't happening

That's a bad image :yikes:
LC 38 Belfry 35
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Players are buying into this program. The "special" formations the play calls. Everything. Belfry thinks it's gonna be like past years. They're gonna find themselves sitting at home watching LC play next Friday.

No I can guarantee Belfry is not overlooking anybody. Coach won't allow that to happen. While LC just wants to beat us. Belfry wants to win by 4 touchdowns. They know to well that LC wants nothing more than to get a win. The two big mis matches are Our Oline vs LC D line and our Dline against LC O line. It's simple math. If we play like we have been. Then I'm tellin ya this will be a runnin clock. But if we start fumbling of letting LC strip the ball. Then De Ja Vu.
Belfry wins in a cake walk and has had a easy playoff schedule so far. Belfry 35 Lawrence 7
Lc gonna get in that a**
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:No I can guarantee Belfry is not overlooking anybody. Coach won't allow that to happen. While LC just wants to beat us. Belfry wants to win by 4 touchdowns. They know to well that LC wants nothing more than to get a win. The two big mis matches are Our Oline vs LC D line and our Dline against LC O line. It's simple math. If we play like we have been. Then I'm tellin ya this will be a runnin clock. But if we start fumbling of letting LC strip the ball. Then De Ja Vu.

Forgetting about the mismatch of our receivers and your db's . This is what will determine the game whether you believe it or not
Love to see LC take this one. I just got to believe redemption of a near fall to the Dawgs in the regular season will be fresh in their minds and Belfry proves a point, though. With that said Im going to take a stab at my first upset pick of the year.

Lawrence Co 27
Belfry 20

.....i hope: realistically, Belfry by 3 TDs im out to pasture since my Rams exited in round 2. May travel to watch this one.
Belfry by whatever Haywood wants.
proud44pirate Wrote:Belfry by whatever Haywood wants.
you're so wrong
LovethemDawgs Wrote:Forgetting about the mismatch of our receivers and your db's . This is what will determine the game whether you believe it or not

You are forgetting that our DBs are head hunters. They bit on the run on the on the couple big plays LC made. And if I recall after that well we see how our DBs made LC not convert the turnovers to points. SMH. Go get that book Football for Dummies. Lol
Y bring pc into this?we havent started anything on you guya this year
Belfry will not turn ball over like before. They will play their style of game and win by at least 14.
Wow I usually don't make predictions like this but these cocky Lawrence county fans are going to see what belfry can do on a Friday night where they make minimal mistakes.

Belfry by 36+ just to get the clock running.
MountainSports Wrote:Wow I usually don't make predictions like this but these cocky Lawrence county fans are going to see what belfry can do on a Friday night where they make minimal mistakes.

Belfry by 36+ just to get the clock running.

lmao.....yeah...ALL THOSE LC FANS. Got basically 1 person having fun disturbing the natives and yet somehow it makes ALL LC fans cocky. Love it. LC by as many as Haywood wants. Maybe 212331232 kazillion. :moon:
0ff The Chain Wrote:lmao.....yeah...ALL THOSE LC FANS. Got basically 1 person having fun disturbing the natives and yet somehow it makes ALL LC fans cocky. Love it. LC by as many as Haywood wants. Maybe 212331232 kazillion. :moon:

Having a blast getting them all upset 😂😂
Hawk101 Wrote:Y bring pc into this?we havent started anything on you guya this year

Calm down. Just simply used as a reference point to how this thread was going.
PLEASE PASS THE CROW. :drooling:
Not all LC fans are upset lol. One bad apple doesn't spoil the whole bunch. People can say Belfry by as many as they want but I'm sure they thought that the first time and look what happened. No one truly knows how this game is going to go, that's why they have to play the game. Both teams have a lot of talent. It's going to be an exciting game. Best of luck to both programs. See you there!
LC is gonna get whipped like the whipped cream on east carters award winning pumkin pie. I might have to make this game to try belfrys concession stand LCs is awful, their coke is flat and popcorn isnt even popped.
I have eaten like twice from the concessions at BHS in 10 years but everyone says the hot dogs are great.
Belfry wins this with ease.
Eat from the concessions every Friday night and all the food is great!!