Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Vs. Paris
I think this is the perfect game for Paintsville. Paris will run,run and run the kind of game Paintsville likes. :Cheerlead

Paintsville 42
Paris 14
First good luck to Paintsville, I hope they can keep the regional title in our district. Last Friday should have been an eye opener for Paintsville to the possibility that they are capable of being beat. If they come out overlooking Paris they very well could be finished this week. This seems like a team that is on a mission and I think they will win this week but I think they will have to fight for it in a close game.

Paintsville 34
Paris 22
64SUR Wrote:I think this is the perfect game for Paintsville. Paris will run,run and run the kind of game Paintsville likes. :Cheerlead

Paintsville 42
Paris 14

They didn't seem to like the run too much against Raceland last week.
Orange Blaze Wrote:They didn't seem to like the run too much against Raceland last week.

I was talking about Paris. Confusednicker: You already forgot who Paintsville played 2 days ago. :igiveup:
Orange Blaze Wrote:They didn't seem to like the run too much against Raceland last week.

How many yards did Raceland rush for against Paintsville?
Paintsville wins game #13 & their first Regional championship since 2001.

Paris.... enjoy your last week of practice.
You can always say you had a great run, 11-1 is nothing to be ashamed of. Especially when that 1 is Paintsville.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
jetpilot Wrote:How many yards did Raceland rush for against Paintsville?
Hasn't been reported yet JP
I'm thinking Snyder had around 130 yards on 28 carries.
Will Paintsville have their two starters back for this game ? Monumental melons ?
jetpilot Wrote:How many yards did Raceland rush for against Paintsville?

Ask nut on that JP , after the film I'm positive he can tell how much it was and should have been more :flame:
However I do think Paintsville goes all the way this year!!! Gotta go with a mountain team that is truly a great team.
Tigers outrun the Greyhounds by a TD!
Paris is quick all across the field. What kind of depth do they have? To me the biggest difference in the two Raceland/Paintsville match ups was the line play. Both teams kept rotating kids in and out on their DLs, made the entire game a war zone on the LOS, some of the best match ups i have seen in awhile. If Paris is shallow upfront, it will be a long night
center #52 very small...whole line is under sized but quick. on defense #5, #1, #63. and #3. you block them you win
The only stat that mattered at the end of the game was Paintsville 20 Raceland 15. When a kicker drives the ball in the endzone almost every time the other team is more than likely to have more yardage because they have to drive the field every time.
BigMelon63 Wrote:The only stat that mattered at the end of the game was Paintsville 20 Raceland 15. When a kicker drives the ball in the endzone almost every time the other team is more than likely to have more yardage because they have to drive the field every time.

:truestory:

Passing yards, rushing TD's, TOP, penalties, turnovers.......

The score at the final horn is the only stat that matters.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Paintsville needs to incorporate Kent Phelps on defense, the longer you go in the playoffs the more you need your athletes
BigMelon63 Wrote:The only stat that mattered at the end of the game was Paintsville 20 Raceland 15. When a kicker drives the ball in the endzone almost every time the other team is more than likely to have more yardage because they have to drive the field every time.

I think they ran around 25 more offensive plays in that game too
Please stick to the topic of the game and quit with the drug references to specific regions, etc.
Tiggers by eleventy billion
Unfortunately....Paris does play a very trash talking, undisciplined brand of football. Not sure why....they haven't been relevant in years.....but it is what it is. Paintsville has it's share of "mouths" as well. However... I look for Paintsville to drop the hammer and get the win.
Said it at the beginning of the season and while the rep isnt who I hoped or expected it to be, but I still stand behind that the team that will represent the East resides in the Raceland district. Still stand beside that statement. I said before district games started, that the second round of the playoffs, the rematch game between which ever it would be, would likely be for the region, I was almost correct that the regional championship would be between two teams from that district. Fairview nearly pulled the upset. Paintsville rolls in this one imo. They clean up the stupid penalties, use last week as a reference point and wake up call and get back to how they played weeks 0-10.

Idk if I gave a score yet, but...

Paintsville 35
Paris 18
Tigers roll.
Paintsville- 35
Paris- 7
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Said it at the beginning of the season and while the rep isnt who I hoped or expected it to be, but I still stand behind that the team that will represent the East resides in the Raceland district. Still stand beside that statement. I said before district games started, that the second round of the playoffs, the rematch game between which ever it would be, would likely be for the region, I was almost correct that the regional championship would be between two teams from that district. Fairview nearly pulled the upset. Paintsville rolls in this one imo. They clean up the stupid penalties, use last week as a reference point and wake up call and get back to how they played weeks 0-10.

Paintsville 35
Paris 18

In regaurds to part of the post. The way the regular seasons ended, did any one expect Raceland and Fairview to both be with in one score (ok 2 for fairview, but you get the point of playing each other for a shot to go to the semis? I sure as hell didnt, though I did think Fairview would upset Paris. Kind of off topic, but I think it shows that this district isnt hyped when called the "super district" of 1A.
What kind of schedule did Paris play???? Strong, average, or weak...
P-ville 35
Paris 21
BlueSky Wrote:What kind of schedule did Paris play???? Strong, average, or weak...

I would think by looking at the schedule weak. But when a team is 11-0 they don't know it was weak. I remember the last 3years everybody was saying Williamsburg play a weak schedule. And to be honest with you if hazard 3years ago hadn't score on a miracle run by Mr.Olinger that Williamsburg dominate the game passing and rushing yards. Williamsburg would have been a 3 peat State Runner-Up. :Cheerlead So yes Paris is for real. Go Paintsville :Cheerlead
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Said it at the beginning of the season and while the rep isnt who I hoped or expected it to be, but I still stand behind that the team that will represent the East resides in the Raceland district. Still stand beside that statement. I said before district games started, that the second round of the playoffs, the rematch game between which ever it would be, would likely be for the region, I was almost correct that the regional championship would be between two teams from that district. Fairview nearly pulled the upset. Paintsville rolls in this one imo. They clean up the stupid penalties, use last week as a reference point and wake up call and get back to how they played weeks 0-10.

Paintsville 35
Paris 18
You'll change your mind next week as you're eating leftover crow.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:In regaurds to part of the post. The way the regular seasons ended, did any one expect Raceland and Fairview to both be with in one score (ok 2 for fairview, but you get the point of playing each other for a shot to go to the semis? I sure as hell didnt, though I did think Fairview would upset Paris. Kind of off topic, but I think it shows that this district isnt hyped when called the "super district" of 1A.

Pikeville is the team to beat.
When did pjdoug become a die hard Pikeville fan?