Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 35 Casey County 00
Final. :Cheerlead
36-0
Casey has improved good win for Corbin. Glad Casey co is coming along I like a strong district
Bobcats going to get treed in Corbin?
Congrats to Hounds.
Well, so much for them being dead in Corbin. I heard somewhere recently that they weren't a top ten 3a team. Funny, somehow they are still alive as are only 7 other 3a teams.
mysonis55 Wrote:Well, so much for them being dead in Corbin. I heard somewhere recently that they weren't a top ten 3a team. Funny, somehow they are still alive as are only 7 other 3a teams.

well said 55, they don't know that we have the 64SUR factor:Cheerlead
I stole a cooler of mayfield water 8 week ago been saving it for the belfry game. May haveto to use some of it for the bell game. It's all about timing Confusederiously:
This will do doubt be another battle between the two district rivals but I believe the Bobcats will take this one from the Hounds during this rematch. Should be an awesome atmosphere for some serious high school football!
If you make it to the Belfry game, I will send you another cooler of that water 64. Good luck.
Hounds showed who the better team was the first game.
First game Corbin was better, but I'm telling you that second time around will be different.. Watched the Corbin and Casey game and the Corbin and Knott game on film.. Corbin offense is terrible... It won't be close this time.. Bell 24- Softies 0
Softies sounds like that was what Bell was calling Corbin before the Hounds whipped them last game
Bobcat4years Wrote:First game Corbin was better, but I'm telling you that second time around will be different.. Watched the Corbin and Casey game and the Corbin and Knott game on film.. Corbin offense is terrible... It won't be close this time.. Bell 24- Softies 0

Is Bell Co football so bad you have to live on the Hounds thread?

24-0 :please:

28-17 Hounds
Mountain Lion 4 Life Wrote:This will do doubt be another battle between the two district rivals but I believe the Bobcats will take this one from the Hounds during this rematch. Should be an awesome atmosphere for some serious high school football!

Hounds 28-17!!!!