Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co 54 Powell Co 20 Final
Bell Co took care of business tonight.
Good win looks very good. Means nothing tomorrow on to Corbin for the highly anticipated rematch
Pound the hounds... We're coming
Congrats to Bell.
Congrats bell! Glad you took care of the Pirates.
Well, its official.

Belfry will get either Bell or Corbin in the semis.

I haven't paid attention with the new alignment, but im assuming the winner of this one would host the semis too, correct, since odd region on odd year.
Humfleet also set a new school record for the most TD's in a season. He had 170 yards tonight on 24 carries and 5 TD's. He's been playing lights out since the Corbin loss.
Left at halftime. Bell just too much for Powell. Power Football
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, its official.

I haven't paid attention with the new alignment, but im assuming the winner of this one would host the semis too, correct, since odd region on odd year.

I wouldn't say it's a guaranteed win for Belfry over Lawrence just yet. I'm assuming Belfry will be the favorite in that game, they only beat Lawrence by 4 in the regular season at the same place their playing at this time around.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, its official.

Belfry/Lawrence County will host since they are region 3 now.
Bell Co. too much for Powell. Cong; to both. Bell on the win and Powell on a Great season.
Strikeout King Wrote:I wouldn't say it's a guaranteed win for Belfry over Lawrence just yet. I'm assuming Belfry will be the favorite in that game, they only beat Lawrence by 4 in the regular season at the same place their playing at this time around.

I can guarantee it. Had you watch that game you would to. 9 fumbles. 7 of them to the Dawgs, Who couldn't capitalize.