Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 20 Raceland 15
yeah it hurts my feelings ����...
The strength of schedule experts and analysis grues will be in shortly to break it all down I'm sure just hold on its coming
TigerBlues.....TigerBlues my reputation is on the line don't let me down paris is coming to town. :rockon:
TigerBlues Wrote:The strength of schedule experts and analysis grues will be in shortly to break it all down I'm sure just hold on its coming

The suspense is killing me Confusednicker:
Rams won the Battles but lost the war. I too was in the endzone in the corner where the touchdown pass was thrown and it was clearly offensive pass interference. As soon as the referee threw the flag I knew it would be offensive. Can't extend those arms to create separation. The big TD we blew was on the jail break screen at the end of the first half. If the receiver runs straight up the field he goes in untouched. Instead he ran right at the only defender that had a chance to make a tackle. Paintsvilles radio announcers said it best. The tigers dodged a bullet tonight. Raceland outgained Paintsville by over a hundred yards and had 17 first downs to Paintsvilles 8. Those stats were from Paintsvilles radio crew.
Great effort tonight from the Rams. That was the team we expected the first matchup. Raceland left it all on the field and has nothing to be ashamed of. Personally, I thought the PI call in the end zone was the right one. You just can't push someone in the back like that. But Raceland had another opportunity after that so that wasn't a deciding factor. Tonight was survive and advance for the Tigers. You didn't play your best game and the penalties were a bit ridiculous but a wins a win. Hopefully this will refocus the team. Congrats to the Rams on a great season and great victory tonight for the Tigers. Next up, Paris.
If Raceland had been able to score in the red zone they would have won, the stop before halftime was huge. What happened to Paintsville tonight? Raceland was way more physical and physically beat up on them all night long. The Raceland team that showed up tonight was not the same team that had a running clock out on them a few weeks ago. As far as the pass interference goes, I didn't see it but it sounds like it was the right call but it never should have came to that play had the Rams executed in the red zone.

Contrary to what has been said on this site, Paintsville can lose and I believe tonight exposed that.
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Rams won the Battles but lost the war. I too was in the endzone in the corner where the touchdown pass was thrown and it was clearly offensive pass interference. As soon as the referee threw the flag I knew it would be offensive. Can't extend those arms to create separation. The big TD we blew was on the jail break screen at the end of the first half. If the receiver runs straight up the field he goes in untouched. Instead he ran right at the only defender that had a chance to make a tackle. Paintsvilles radio announcers said it best. The tigers dodged a bullet tonight. Raceland outgained Paintsville by over a hundred yards and had 17 first downs to Paintsvilles 8. Those stats were from Paintsvilles radio crew.

I'm sorry you had to such a sorry station and play by play as that bunch
, the worst in radio history
Orange Blaze Wrote:If Raceland had been able to score in the red zone they would have won, the stop before halftime was huge. What happened to Paintsville tonight? Raceland was way more physical and physically beat up on them all night long. The Raceland team that showed up tonight was not the same team that had a running clock out on them a few weeks ago. As far as the pass interference goes, I didn't see it but it sounds like it was the right call but it never should have came to that play had the Rams executed in the red zone.

Contrary to what has been said on this site, Paintsville can lose and I believe tonight exposed that.

Agree with that Blaze, Paintsville looked overwhelmed
Orange Blaze Wrote:If Raceland had been able to score in the red zone they would have won, the stop before halftime was huge. What happened to Paintsville tonight? Raceland was way more physical and physically beat up on them all night long. The Raceland team that showed up tonight was not the same team that had a running clock out on them a few weeks ago. As far as the pass interference goes, I didn't see it but it sounds like it was the right call but it never should have came to that play had the Rams executed in the red zone.

Raceland was clearly the more physical team tonight. It was astonishing the way this team played compared to 3 weeks ago. Raceland was the aggressor tonight no doubt.
I think they were a bit overwhelmed. So was their coaching staff. Calling their last time out with 12 seconds left in the 3rd. All they had to do was let the clock run out and go into the 4th with a timeout. Paintsvilles line got wore down in this game too. Too bad we couldn't play 5 quarters!
Bottom line is Paintsville is a better team all over the field. But hats off to our coaching staff for coming with a great defensive game plan! And hats off to our kids for giving all they had in trying to execute that game plan. Good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way!
Congrats to the Tigers. Win and advance. Raceland playing with heart and pride is what I expected.
Raceland Definantly has ZERO reasons to hang their heads! When needed to bring it they brought it!

If you want to rewatch any of the plays ...
There was one bad call that gave the tigers a TD. The fumble forward was an illegal forward lateral! The game film will show that. I was right there and the ball came from the runner to another player without hitting the ground or being fumbled. If not in the forth Q, the call in the end zone would have been a touchdown. I think overall the Rams kicked Butt! The Johnny football money sign Cash gave our crowd and the first down arm wave should have been a penalty. He seems awful Cocky!
Here's my issue with the pass interference , it was a All out fight for 4 quarters , there was fights , punches thrown and most of that was let go but they decide to call a offensive pass interference with 4 minutes to go and it was the go ahead score !!! That's just bs
Wouldn't you be cocky if you were 17 and the size of that kid. I know I would be.
The officiating wasn't that bad. They actually could have thrown some people out of the game early on on both teams. Some went our way and some went their way. We also got 5 downs at the end of the first half because we spiked the ball on 4th down and they have us an extra play. We has our chances. The offensive pass interference probably doesn't get called if he just doesn't extend his arms. I mean he just pushed the guy in the back. I don't know what else to say about it. If I'm Carson I probably push off too. He tried to make a play. He just got caught.
Having a kicker probably would had helped. If stopped twice inside of 5. That's 6 points if can make fg's.
I was 17 and Defensive Player of the year back in the day and never acted that way! But then again I didn't have the PA guy playing Chi Ching every play I made like they did three weeks ago and for the grown men at the end zone screaming at our coach and fans tonight in the 2nd half. One even waved his arm for us to come his way! Learn how to win with class and play with class. I hope any kid that gets to play for UK gets to play and do well on the next level. Hopefully he does well.
Raceland has alot to be proud of. I would lie to say that i dosnt doubt their ability before tonight and i was badly mistaken. I will say this though. Paintsville was a far shot from having their best night on the field and i think everyone cam agree on that. Raceland made every paintsville enthusiast at the game eat any words of doubt for the rams. The snyder kid is a great athlete and racelands line reinforced his ability most of the night. It was definitely a dirty game at points but can't deny that made it entertaining to watch lol
Hard nosed football on a November night.
Bless you Riceland for trying.
Diogenes Wrote:Bless you Riceland for trying.

Bless the Zebras
6-12 points left off the field. Lemaster had been solid over the last few weeks on XPs, so I am lost as to why we didnt go for field goes on either of the goal line stands in which we came up empty. The officiating was weak all night. Seems like they only threw a flag whenever it greatly affected the Rams or Tigers. I havent looked back at the film but it seemed like anytime someone needed a first down, but was stopped by the defense, the yellow laundry went to flying to ensure a new set of downs. It went both ways. As for the TD/PI, Carson extended his arms, but was being held all the way down the field, for me it would have been a no call, especially with the circumstances. But, we got an extra down just before half time after spiking it on 4th down. The officiating was poor, but imo, didnt change the outcome of the game. Not scoring twice inside the 5 did. Once it turns into a 14 point swing. There's your ball game. Dont leave points on the field and the PI isnt even a factor.

This was the Raceland team that myself and many others expected to see in the preseason. Gritty, determined, quick upfront and very physical. I dont think got caught looking past Raceland. I think we just executed our game plan well and played like we gave a crap. Paintsville needed this ball game. From Chirico on down, none of them responded well to getting smacked in the mouth. In any event, good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way. To the Ram seniors, thank you for four years of your life. Thank you for putting it all on the line last night, proud of each and everyone of the Rams! Almost became Avengers last night, after looking like a powdered doughnut in the hands of my 2 year old a few weeks ago!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:6-12 points left off the field. Lemaster had been solid over the last few weeks on XPs, so I am lost as to why we didnt go for field goes on either of the goal line stands in which we came up empty. The officiating was weak all night. Seems like they only threw a flag whenever it greatly affected the Rams or Tigers. I havent looked back at the film but it seemed like anytime someone needed a first down, but was stopped by the defense, the yellow laundry went to flying to ensure a new set of downs. It went both ways. As for the TD/PI, Carson extended his arms, but was being held all the way down the field, for me it would have been a no call, especially with the circumstances. But, we got an extra down just before half time after spiking it on 4th down. The officiating was poor, but imo, didnt change the outcome of the game. Not scoring twice inside the 5 did. Once it turns into a 14 point swing. There's your ball game. Dont leave points on the field and the PI isnt even a factor.

This was the Raceland team that myself and many others expected to see in the preseason. Gritty, determined, quick upfront and very physical. I dont think got caught looking past Raceland. I think we just executed our game plan well and played like we gave a crap. Paintsville needed this ball game. From Chirico on down, none of them responded well to getting smacked in the mouth. In any event, good luck to the Tigers the rest of the way. To the Ram seniors, thank you for four years of your life. Thank you for putting it all on the line last night, proud of each and everyone of the Rams! Almost became Avengers last night, after looking like a powdered doughnut in the hands of my 2 year old a few weeks ago!

Great analysis, hopefully it will work out next year
that's right Wrote:There was one bad call that gave the tigers a TD. The fumble forward was an illegal forward lateral! The game film will show that. I was right there and the ball came from the runner to another player without hitting the ground or being fumbled. If not in the forth Q, the call in the end zone would have been a touchdown. I think overall the Rams kicked Butt! The Johnny football money sign Cash gave

our crowd and the first down arm wave should have been a penalty. He seems awful Cocky!

^^^ The Ram players "first Down" arm motions are ok though! It always is tough on a successful kid! Their put under a microscope. If ANY emotion comes out AT ALL on the field then their "Cocky" or "arrogant" like I said. I seen the same antics from Rams players too but I just marked it down as kids jawing back and forth! Especially in a physical games like this one was!
TigerBlues Wrote:Great analysis, hopefully it will work out next year

lol, ahh you knew it was coming.
Paintsville's worst execution of this season. I don't have the exact numbers, but I would estimate around 15 penalties and six fumbles, but they managed to suck it up, and advance. So, that bring said, congratulations to the Tigers, and a big shout out to the Rams for coming into this one with fire in their eyes and redemption in their hearts. Great job. Now it is on to Paris for a "goose egg bowl." The Tigers definitely have a lot to work on this week.