Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern vs Cov Catholic
For our dear neighbors in madison southern

All of us hope you get beat badly

GO COV CATH

This loss will give you a losing season
5-6
Classy as usual former...continued success with your middle school!!!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Classy as usual former...continued success with your middle school!!!

as always
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Classy as usual former...continued success with your middle school!!!

I could say this is the worst Madison Southern team to ever play, but that wouldn't nice to say that about a bunch of good kids NOW WOULD IT? So I'm going to fly higher than you Mr Farristown Flyer. Good Luck and here's to an injury free game for both teams!! God Bless & Go JAGS!!!
I would like to see southern win this one. Going to be tough tho. Good luck.

Ps : we got a spot open for a game in 2016 if you know anyone who wants it
So it's ok to say negative things about other teams but when someone says something negative about your team it's not ok.
Cov Cath by 8
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:I could say this is the worst Madison Southern team to ever play, but that wouldn't nice to say that about a bunch of good kids NOW WOULD IT? So I'm going to fly higher than you Mr Farristown Flyer. Good Luck and here's to an injury free game for both teams!! God Bless & Go JAGS!!!

You guys have lost your mind...former saying I hope you all get beat badly, and I respond...sorry for being a BAD GUY!!! Also, former...if you go back and look I have picked you guys several times to win games this year...I did think East would beat you all but good win for Rockcastle.

Back to the game at hand...we are an underdog...

But I'm going with my heart...

GO EAGLES!!!
former Wrote:For our dear neighbors in madison southern

All of us hope you get beat badly

GO COV CATH

This loss will give you a losing season
5-6

:lame: as usual.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:You guys have lost your mind...former saying I hope you all get beat badly, and I respond...sorry for being a BAD GUY!!! Also, former...if you go back and look I have picked you guys several times to win games this year...I did think East would beat you all but good win for Rockcastle.

Back to the game at hand...we are an underdog...

But I'm going with my heart...

GO EAGLES!!!

former is not even a fan of The Rockets.
Colonels 28-14
I don't have a dog in this fight but I can't see how you can blame farristownflyer here. Former is the one who started a brand new post to just say...I hope you guys lose.
Black Bear Dad Wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight but I can't see how you can blame farristownflyer here. Former is the one who started a brand new post to just say...I hope you guys lose.
former is about as sharp as a wet noodle.
I'm not opposed to saying something harsh...but I try to keep things factual on here!!!
Thanks for having my back on here folks!!!
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:former is about as sharp as a wet noodle.

:truestory::
Good luck to the local kids. It would be a big upset, but definitely a sweet one. I don't guess scores or winners cause I'm a jinx on here.
Hope the catholic school goes down
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:former is about as sharp as a wet noodle.

He's one of North Laurels finest.