Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview @ Paris 11/13
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Paris 10-0
Fairview 7-4
I think a slow start by Fairview may doom then in this game.
I like Fairview in this game, even on the road. Nicholas played to within a TD of Paris and Nicholas was a 2pt conversion away from victory in that game. I think Fairview wins in a shootout again.

Eagles 42
Hounds 38
Taking Fairview in this one. They had a heck of a schedule this year and it pays off.
Paris by 6
Doesn't matter who wins.... Paintsville is going to put a running clock up next week.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Iggles in another shoot out.
I been hollowing Paris all year and one more week. :worthy:

Paris 42
Fairview 21
I think the mighty Eagles pull the upset on the road and move on to play for the region championship. Paris hasn't seen an aerial attack like Fairview brings.
Fairview in a close one.
airview pulls it out
Paris by 8 because 64 said so
Paris 35 Fairview 20
Fairview 28

Paris 22

fairview's strength of schedule pays off this Friday in paris. hard fought games win or lose all year. just saying the eagles are tested and cant say so much for paris.:redboxer:
Fairview 35-14
are there no paris BGR faithful?. don't see any mr greyhound or paris man?:thanks:
Paris by 2
Paris fans.... enjoy watching your team this week.

This will be the last time you get to see your senior class get a win at Paris.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Paris fans.... enjoy watching your team this week.

This will be the last time you get to see your senior class get a win at Paris.

And a relevant team at that
Paris 35- fairview 28
Fairview, I think. Their last outing leaves me wondering though.
mysonis55 Wrote:Fairview, I think. Their last outing leaves me wondering though.
trust me Fairview couldn't play much worse than Friday. idk maybe all the fans, home game, and pomp and circumstance. but when the punter punts it behind hid head for a 1 yard punt, then we try a kid who hasn't kicked off all year and he whiffs at a kickoff going maybe 3 yards, and a star wide receiver dropping a clear td pass and fumbling an onside kick!! other than those key mistakes and a few senseless penalties...again. a block by a kid when the runner was clearly by him. clean it up Fairview and you have a great shot. shooting yourself in the foot will not get you to region championship, but playing hard, starting fast, and few penalties and your on to Paintsville!!:redboxer:
just want to say this about these boys. no matter what they ALL have played hard and im very proud of ALL these young men not just the ones's who get the attention. alex roy is a top notch qb no doubt a proven leader and a hard man to bring down. mr Washington no doubt is very athletic and hard nosed player for sure. yes they will get most the publicity and rightly so. but I guarantee if you ask either one of them they would tell you that the supporting cast are just as valuable as anything they have achieved this year. I think the Fairview front men have gained a lot of respect this year. I haven't seen the quote "roy will be running for his life" in awhile becuase its simply not true, hats off to the Fairview line this year. keep it up gentlemen and good luck in paris on Friday the 13th:devilflam
Fairview wins this one by at least 2 TD's. Paris having a weak schedule is how they are 10-0 this season. They are a pretty good team, but weak schedules come back to bite you in the playoffs.
After watching film of both teams I have come to the conclusion that it should be a shootout. Paris is weak a against good passing teams like Fairview. Fairview is weak against strong running teams like Paris. Turn overs will be to either teams success. Roy is an excellent QB and if he connects early and continually, Paris could be in for a long night. I like the Eagles chances.
Paris 34
Fairview 45
BigMelon63 Wrote:After watching film of both teams I have come to the conclusion that it should be a shootout. Paris is weak a against good passing teams like Fairview. Fairview is weak against strong running teams like Paris. Turn overs will be to either teams success. Roy is an excellent QB and if he connects early and continually, Paris could be in for a long night. I like the Eagles chances.
Paris 34
Fairview 45

Gigantic melons has spoken !
Based off of the film I think Fairvirw might have some problems containing the speed that Paris has but I also think Roy and Washington will give the Greyhounds fits. I think it will be a high scoring affair and I will give Paris the advantage simply because they are at home.

Paris 47
Fairview 36
Is it Friday yet?
I beg to differ. I think speed wise both teams are about even. Comparing what both teams did against Bishop Brossard.
I heard all of paris coaches were at paintsville game watching, not in Westwood watching the eagles. Wow