Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Co @ Powell Co 11/13
Who wins?

Bell Co 33
Powell Co 13

Bell Co is playing really good and wants that rematch with Corbin for Regional Title.
Powell county is playing pretty good themselves winners of 7 or 8 in row.
Bell wins, will be a game for a half.. 35-7
Our #3 Casey Co destroyed Breathitt Co.. That makes me think that district is weak..
Bell on the road is questionable.
Bell County 35-14
PRIDE101 Wrote:Bell on the road is questionable.

You are questionable.
Bell 57 Powell 20 Blowout!!!!
Powell overmatched in a district thats very weak Bell will score at will in this one may score over 60
Boys those pirates are locked rocked and ready to roll they have won 8 in a row toppled the beast of lca played Lawrence county to just one score in the first quarter and that was punched in with just a min to go don't underestimate those pirates this game will be closer than you think the Powell run defense is solid and that offensive line is solid this game is gonna come down to the secondary of Powell and I think Powell can win but til Friday night it's a toss up what cha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you baby woooohh
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Boys those pirates are locked rocked and ready to roll they have won 8 in a row toppled the beast of lca played Lawrence county to just one score in the first quarter and that was punched in with just a min to go don't underestimate those pirates this game will be closer than you think the Powell run defense is solid and that offensive line is solid this game is gonna come down to the secondary of Powell and I think Powell can win but til Friday night it's a toss up what cha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you baby woooohh

Powell County wont be able to contain Humfleet.
The d line is as solid as it comes and if he makes it past those on the front then he has to content with a tough and fast secondary humfleet is good but he's gonna have to work for everything he gets and Powell has a dynamic offense that is clicking well and is ready to roll don't underestimate these pirates
You can't count powell out of this game bell is good but they are not unstoppable.. Powell has been playing really good football and they are gonna come out ready for bell it's gonna be a good one to watch that's for sure. I'll take powell 28-21 it's hard to beat a team that has so much heart for the game
Bell ends Powell winning streak at 8 Confusedinglepar

Bell county 35
Powell County 13
Only advantage Powell has is the trip Bell has to make. Bell wins going away. Powell has played close games in that district , a district that may be one of the weakest in decades.
Bell by 12.
Madness Wrote:Only advantage Powell has is the trip Bell has to make. Bell wins going away. Powell has played close games in that district , a district that may be one of the weakest in decades.

Very true madness :igiveup: I was being nice on my predictions
Close games? That's crazy they beat Knott 44 to 14 Corbin beat them 41 to 21 they beat Morgan 28 to 6 they district games have been anything but close and they beat one of the top teams in 2a lca is a good team but Powell was better this game is not gonna be a blowout I think the Powell pirates can do it baby but til Friday night it's a toss up woooh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you baby
Did Casey Co. Beat you 3 touchdowns?
Powell County must be teaching some sort of hybrid English that does not utilize periods. Strunk and White could be an instructive resource.
Powell was a undispliced team at the team two of the touchdowns were off of unprepared special teams and their lead runner unfortunately fumbled on the ten yard line once or twice Powell was undispliced and unprepared but they are alot different team now don't underestimate them
waughdaddy59 Wrote:The d line is as solid as it comes and if he makes it past those on the front then he has to content with a tough and fast secondary humfleet is good but he's gonna have to work for everything he gets and Powell has a dynamic offense that is clicking well and is ready to roll don't underestimate these pirates

They lost to sub-mediocre teams. Bell County is much stronger on the line and will pound them into submission,then Humfleet will hit the second level ,and run wild with his superior speed as the secondary tries to catch up to him.
Madness Wrote:Only advantage Powell has is the trip Bell has to make. Bell wins going away. Powell has played close games in that district , a district that may be one of the weakest in decades.

and the trip is only a little over a couple hours. ask Bell County if I can ride the bus to this one Confusednicker:
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Close games? That's crazy they beat Knott 44 to 14 Corbin beat them 41 to 21 they beat Morgan 28 to 6 they district games have been anything but close and they beat one of the top teams in 2a lca is a good team but Powell was better this game is not gonna be a blowout I think the Powell pirates can do it baby but til Friday night it's a toss up woooh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you baby

Corbin was ahead of Knott county 41-0 early in the 2nd quarter if that help any. Confusednicker: I don't blame you for being fired up about Powell County 8 game winning streak. :rockon::rockon::rockon:
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Powell was a undispliced team at the team two of the touchdowns were off of unprepared special teams and their lead runner unfortunately fumbled on the ten yard line once or twice Powell was undispliced and unprepared but they are alot different team now don't underestimate them

undispliced team at the team?:hilarious:
64SUR Wrote:Corbin was ahead of Knott county 41-0 early in the 2nd quarter if that help any. Confusednicker: I don't blame you for being fired up about Powell County 8 game winning streak. :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Confusednicker:
I don't think his speed will be superior and so Lawrence and west Carter are subbmedicore? No sir lol but we'll have to wait til Friday to see what really happens Powell is a physical team and it's gonna be a good team the front line is solid and I don't think bells will be superior it might be even but I don't believe they will be superior I think the pirates can do it and will play with all they got and secondly the games between Jackson on both are very close not much difference at all Powell's jv did give up a score and miss a punch in but other than that the scores are similar so we'll see woooh what cha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you
waughdaddy59 Wrote:I don't think his speed will be superior and so Lawrence and west Carter are subbmedicore? No sir lol but we'll have to wait til Friday to see what really happens Powell is a physical team and it's gonna be a good team the front line is solid and I don't think bells will be superior it might be even but I don't believe they will be superior I think the pirates can do it and will play with all they got and secondly the games between Jackson on both are very close not much difference at all Powell's jv did give up a score and miss a punch in but other than that the scores are similar so we'll see woooh what cha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you

I'm not even trying to troll you. I just think Bell County will wear Powell County down, and Humfleet is a track star.
It's fine lol this site is to put out opinions and we have very different ones but feel strong about both and that's fine lol Friday night is where this game is determined not on the internet lol and well Powell will be tough and ready and humfleet has wheels yea and he is great at track but this ain't track he has to get around a solid Powell defense and work for the yards so we'll see what happens on the field woooh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you baby
Personally I think it'll be a close game but I feel like Powell County will pull through.