Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg @ Pikeville 11/13
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Pikeville 9-2
Williamsburg 5-5

Anybody smelling upset. :pondering: I been dreaming for 4yrs an now it's the 5th yr Williamsburg now meets Pikeville. :biglmao:
35-6 Halftime
49-14 Final
Jet finally gets his win over Wburg at long last. He will never get the one over Mayfield though.
mysonis55 Wrote:Jet finally gets his win over Wburg at long last. He will never get the one over Mayfield though.

IT'S THE CLAP!!!!

Pikeville has never lost to Williamsburg.
Pikeville by 28.
64SUR Wrote:Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Pikeville 9-2
Williamsburg 5-5

Anybody smelling upset. :pondering: I been dreaming for 4yrs an now it's the 5th yr Williamsburg now meets Pikeville. :biglmao:

A year to late 64. Pikeville by a lot.
Not this year 64
Panthers - 58
Jackets - 21
I think the burg will play them tough but Pikeville prevails.

Pikeville 36
Williamsburg 20
bac2369 Wrote:I think the burg will play them tough but Pikeville prevails.

Pikeville 36
Williamsburg 20

Disagree. Pikeville makes a statement and comes right out and puts this one away in the 1st quarter.
jetpilot Wrote:Disagree. Pikeville makes a statement and comes right out and puts this one away in the 1st quarter.

Keep dreaming jetpilot it will take 4 quarters and you still may not win. My Prediction will come later in the week. You're all schedule didn't look all that good this season......Just saying Confusederiously:
pikeville going away
64SUR Wrote:Keep dreaming jetpilot it will take 4 quarters and you still may not win. My Prediction will come later in the week. You're all schedule didn't look all that good this season......Just saying Confusederiously:

Says the guy whose team's wins have come against Ludlow, Pineville, Middlesboro, Lynn Camp and South Floyd...:policemanConfusederved:Confusedmoke:

:biggrin:
64SUR Wrote:Keep dreaming jetpilot it will take 4 quarters and you still may not win. My Prediction will come later in the week. You're all schedule didn't look all that good this season......Just saying Confusederiously:

Confusednicker: 64 in all honesty I love your posts but this game is a beatdown. Don't waste 6 hours of driving and a tank of gas on a game that will be over before 8:00.:ChairHit:
jetpilot Wrote:IT'S THE CLAP!!!!

Pikeville has never lost to Williamsburg.

They did not stay in playoffs long enough the last few years to get beat by them. With that said, Pikeville wins this year.
PRIDE101 Wrote:They did not stay in playoffs long enough the last few years to get beat by them. With that said, Pikeville wins this year.

Touche.
jetpilot Wrote:Says the guy whose team's wins have come against Ludlow, Pineville, Middlesboro, Lynn Camp and South Floyd...:policemanConfusederved:Confusedmoke:

:biggrin:

D** you got me on that one. :HitWall::HitWall::HitWall: And no I won't be driving to Pikeville. I wished I could but my cousin need me in Corbin Confusednicker:
Pikeville avoided them the last 2 years losing early
E's Army Wrote:Pikeville avoided them the last 2 years losing early

Right. And Williamsburg avoided Pikeville every other year in history by losing too early. But this is a prediction thread. Do you have a prediction?
Pikeville 28-14
jetpilot Wrote:Disagree. Pikeville makes a statement and comes right out and puts this one away in the 1st quarter.

I hope the team doesn't underestimate Williamsburg like you are.
pjdoug Wrote:I hope the team doesn't underestimate Williamsburg like you are.

They won't. That's why it will be over early.
jetpilot Wrote:They won't. That's why it will be over early.

Pikeville will win but it won't be over in the first quarter Smile
pjdoug Wrote:Pikeville will win but it won't be over in the first quarter Smile

I think a statement is coming from the Panthers. We will see.Smile
jetpilot Wrote:I think a statement is coming from the Panthers. We will see.Smile
I hope the statement is against Paintsville Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I hope the statement is against Paintsville Confusednicker:

Confusednicker::Thumbs:
Boys, Pikeville is an alright football team. They'll win this one by quite a few points.
pikeville offense well coached and will put up a bunch of points.
Good thing Kissinger got Jetpilot out of Cambodia. He would be sorely missed
E's Army Wrote:Good thing Kissinger got Jetpilot out of Cambodia. He would be sorely missed

Actually it was the enemy commander Tiger Blues who negotiated my release after I was shot down during the ill-fated Battle of Paintsville last year.:igiveup:
jetpilot Wrote:Actually it was the enemy commander Tiger Blues who negotiated my release after I was shot down during the ill-fated Battle of Paintsville last year.:igiveup:

if you crash in Paintsville this year, I hope you are flying a kamikaze mission Confusednicker: