Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Wayne County Predictions (4A)
Who wins the rematch?
Rock's offense looks much better with McClure as the dual-threat quarterback. He had a great passing game last week as Rock is now able to open up the offense.

Wayne County will be tough but I am going to predict the upset. Remember, Wayne County only won by 8 in a low scoring affair last time and Rock has improved since then.

Rock wins 20-14
Wayne County is peeking at the right time. Sorry Rock fans season comes to an end Friday 13th.

Wayne County 35
Rockcastle County 14

:pondering:
The Rock's defensive line and secondary are playing so much better than earlier in the year. The offensive line is clicking and the qb is getting more confident. So upset alert final score Rock 24 Wayne 14
hope rock wins and knox wins should give us another home playoff game
Cardinals by 8
Cardinals 35-14
Good luck to Wayne county. You'll have your hands full this week.
This should be just as good as the first time around.. Rock is playing better but so is Wayne.
Rock 22
Wayne 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Plus it's at Wayne. A lot of pressure for Rock. What, a 5w-6L that hadn't beaten a high quality team. Playing at Wayne that had pulled it out last time. A do or die game. I think it's in Wayne's favor.
Wayne 35 Rockcastle 14
Rock will get revenge and avenge the loss earlier this yr.
Rock will win by 2 Tds or more.

Wayne was lucky last time
Cards 28-14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucky#45 Wrote:Plus it's at Wayne. A lot of pressure for Rock. What, a 5w-6L that hadn't beaten a high quality team. Playing at Wayne that had pulled it out last time. A do or die game. I think it's in Wayne's favor.

According to some Rockcastle shouldn't be in the playoffs. Wayne is the #1 seed. Its Wayne's game to lose, and all the pressure is on them. Rock is playing with free money.
With that being said this is not the same Rockcastle team that played Wayne earlier. Rock was hit by injury bug in October and had key players out for that game on both sides of the ball. not sure you can take anything from that game and use it for this game. But Wayne is a good team and has got better. much respect for what the coaches are doing over there. This should be another hard hitting game. If the Rockets stay disciplined and limit penalties we have a good shot at this one.
former Wrote:Rock will get revenge and avenge the loss earlier this yr.
Rock will win by 2 Tds or more.

Wayne was lucky last time

No they wont Confusednicker:
Rockcastle is playing much better, but is the schedule has allowed them to get some good wins for their confidence. Wayne County at home and is no slouch, this should be one of the better games in 4A. The Cards haven't peaked yet and this Friday might be a good time to fire on all cylinders. That game in October, may not matter now, but it did help decide where this one is played. Should come down to effort, intensity and execution........I like the team that has been the most consistent all season to win, but they line up and play the games for a reason. GOOD LUCK CARDS!!!
Going to be cold friday night in wayne co.

hope the card players dress warm as they watch from the sidelines as the rock rolls
former Wrote:Going to be cold friday night in wayne co.

hope the card players dress warm as they watch from the sidelines as the rock rolls

Classy as always.
johnnyd Wrote:Classy as always.

Someone has to get the thread going

Should be a great game, one i can see rock winning or losing, either way its going to be close.

Winner will likely play in semi finals vs johnson cent
Panthers will be waiting on the winner.
E's Army Wrote:Panthers will be waiting on the winner.

Unless Mercer changed their name to panthers

looks like a rock vs mercer title game
I hope rock wins cause the panthers are going to make a statement this year
knox fan Wrote:I hope rock wins cause the panthers are going to make a statement this year

I agree.. bet former can't tell us the last time rock won a game against Knox Central?

But that will be for another thread win Rock and KC handel their business this week first.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Rock in a shocker

21-15
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
McClure is a playmaker, he makes the team, rock wins this one in a nail bitter, 14-7
Nothing against either team here. Both are class programs. Sorry Wayne Co. but a lot of my family roots are in Rockastle Co. I have to pull for the Rock in this one. Good Luck to both and here's to injury free game to the Cardinals & Rockets!! God Bless & Go JAGS!!!
Should be interesting game. Hopefully every one stays healthy.
panther nation Wrote:I agree.. bet former can't tell us the last time rock won a game against Knox Central?

But that will be for another thread win Rock and KC handel their business this week first.

He's to busy watching his Pulaski motions
I just hope the team that's 9-2, district champion and won the last 3 games in the rivalry shows up, reading this message board they might be in such fear they never leave the locker room. I have a lot of friends from Rock and respect their program, but Wayne County isn't playing the 70's Steelers, or the 80's 49ers, luckily they are playing a team that is 5-6 and finished third in the district. Friday night's coming and I hope the Cards are ready!