Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Tomcat112087]Oh but I haven't talked any trash. Talking trash would be me Saying Ashland is gonna Dominate JC(Which is very unlikely). I Just like playing with the community troll doll. I will even say right here right now JC is the favorite to win again this year. But none of that really matters in the little game I like to play.

Hmmm, it's kinda like playing golf isn't it? Just because you like playing it, doesn't mean you are good at it.........:biggrin:
Oh I think I'm doing O.K. I mean you've went this whole time and did not mention BadCat. Look at you moving on.You keep Going Strong Tiger.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Johnson Central will name the score.

We are playing Rowan Co. this week Sportsfan, not ASH-land, so it may not be so easy to do that. But thanks for the confidence.....:biggrin:
Tomcat112087 Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]
Oh I think I'm doing O.K. I mean you've went this whole time and did not mention BadCat. Look at you moving on.You keep Going Strong Tiger.

Uh, reading comprehension back at you here, NotsoBAD... :ChairHit:
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Tomcat112087]

Uh, reading comprehension back at you here, NotsoBAD... :ChairHit:

Oh and off the wagon you went!!!
Tomcat112087 Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

Oh and off the wagon you went!!!

Not really, some things are what they are, you just haven't been able to keep up with conversation...Must be all that choking, snotting, and the tear filled eyes from declaring JC's total dominance over ASH-land for the last decade that has made you unable to read printed words.
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=Tomcat112087]

Not really, some things are what they are, you just haven't been able to keep up with conversation...Must be all that choking, snotting, and the tear filled eyes from declaring JC's total dominance over ASH-land for the last decade that has made you unable to read printed words.

No actually following the conversation pretty well. You made it 3 Consecutive Post without any reference to Badcat. After such success I had hoped we reached a breakthrough. Alas we will try again obviously you haven't healed from the pain that his absence has caused you.
Ah, but the spirit never dies.
Rowan County's 2001 win over JC was a DUMPSTER FIRE!!!!

I remember this game being on a Saturday afternoon because of the Sept. 11th attacks.

Chris Ginter was the QB for Rowan County.... he was the best player on the field for both teams.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
You know, there are plenty of people who would still like to see an Apple Bowl played. Belfry plays Pikeville, and even though it has been one-sided and Belfry plays for state titles, nobody screams any time that game gets played. The Apple Bowl is a community event with a long history. It sure would make a nice game instead of a nine game schedule, and it's the easiest home and home series you'll ever find. Would have been huge this year; maybe we could find some place for Stoops to land his chopper to watch. People would come out to watch this game who wouldn't come out all year, and I'd rather split a gate than have no gate at all. I think it's just as legitimate a game as Raceland-Ashland or Pikeville-Belfry, and I for one would like to see its return, especially with PHS and JC both able to field top three teams. I wouldn't use the strength of schedule argument to dismiss it or say we're too good to play them and it won't help us. Belfry plays a 1A team; they still play for state titles. Covington Catholic plays Beechwood. Playing the #1 team in a class with a D-1 4 star recruit has to be more helpful than no game at all, and resuming this event would do a lot to help return interest to a festival that could certainly use it.
And ASH-land has become a nobody. Belfry (other than last years fluke) always kills Pikeville, and CovCath always beats an (up till this year) irrelevant Mayfield outclassed Beechwood...Nobody ever wins in these made for comic strip games if the upper class programs are running their programs the way they should be..These games are proven year in and year out (other than a fluke) not to be legit.

The Apple Bowl had become a joke and I hope that they never ever play it again....Any 4A or 5A school that truly has state title aspirations would never want to play it again either. We play enough one sided games the way it is now....That's the problem. I am really not even personally interested in playing PBurg or Lawrence Co. either, and it's time to quit worrying about beating a 1A Paintsville team. If you are a JC fan I guess the natural instinct is that you want to call him chicken, a coward or whatever else, but the truth is Coach Kinner did JC a huge favor in ending a game that meant absolutely nothing more than being just another borefest on the schedule. I personally don't feel proud or want to puff out and beat on my chest when a state contending 4A school throttles a 1A school, whether they are ranked or not...This game should never ever be a close game if Johnson Central is running their program the way they should be and it's burning in their souls to be a legitimate state 4A champion. I'm just not getting the "Bring back the Apple Bowl" mentality from any JC fan.
Haha, all it takes is just the mention of an Apple Bowl to get you all riled up and excited early in the morning, after having those "visions of sugar plums dancing in your head" all night long of the possibility of playing a new Apple Bowl. does it Pulpy?

I'll just bet you've already got your little stuffed eagle out this morning pouncing all over your little tiger doll. Complete with full sounds effects, of course.

ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha, all it takes is just the mention of an Apple Bowl to get you all riled up and excited early in the morning, after having those "visions of sugar plums dancing in your head" all night long of the possibility of playing a new Apple Bowl. does it Pulpy?

I'll just bet you've already got your little stuffed eagle out this morning pouncing all over your little tiger doll. Complete with full sounds effects, of course.

ConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar

:Thumbs:

A great author once said "Oh, the places you'll go....."

But Pulp Fiction says.... "Oh, the sound clips I could make....."
Pulp Fiction Wrote::Thumbs:

A great author once said "Oh, the places you'll go....."

But Pulp Fiction says.... "Oh, the sound clips I could make....."

I have no doubt....It's every little boy's dream, I am sure.
go jc!!!!
We may see a smaller crowd Friday night.

Big Blue Madness being aired Live will keep some fans home.... not to mention this game could out of reach for Rowan County by the 3rd qtr.
Just saw on social media that Friday night will be a PINK OUT at JC in honor of Breast cancer awareness.

So if you have PINK wear it. I'm sure everybody has either had somebody in their family or friends who have battled this terrible sickness.