Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Rowan County 10/16
Bucwheat Wrote:Paintsville a lovely place where me and my partner met in 2006 at the Carriage Inn. I hope to make the trip from Barbourville over to see JC this year cause they really have a special team this year. Go JC!!! You can do it!!!

I know what I would like to do with you and your partner. TongueirateSho On a serious note you and you're partner should move to Johnson County, become JC's biggest fans.
Eagles name the score in this one. Thanks Pulp for doing the music Saturday.
Ballbuster Wrote:Eagles name the score in this one. Thanks Pulp for doing the music Saturday.

Anytime......:headphone
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
jim rome Wrote:I know what I would like to do with you and your partner. TongueirateSho On a serious note you and you're partner should move to Johnson County, become JC's biggest fans.

Jimmy Boy you know you luv me. If I wasn't already in a relationship I'd kiss you.:yum:
What does Rowan County do well????? I would like to see JC's pass defense tested.

Ashland won't pass that much against us neither will Belfry.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:What does Rowan County do well????? I would like to see JC's pass defense tested.

Ashland won't pass that much against us neither will Belfry.
That's a great question. I like knowing what I'm getting in to.
How does the home playoff situation work out this season...

Who has home field advantage.
Johnson Central - 54

Rowan County - 13
I was 'asked' by a friend (and BGR reader) to do a comparison.....

The time frame is from 2000-2014. I am comparing Johnson Central and another in-county, 1A independent school.

In head to head games during this time period..... JC leads 6-3 (2000-2008) The series was discontinued after the 2008 season (at the other teams request).

From 2000-2014.........
JC has had Four 10-0 regular seasons.
2000, 2006, 2013 & 2014

JC has Nine district championships,
2000, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013 & 2014.

JC has One regional championship.

The other school has had No 10-0 regular seasons.

The other school has One district championship.

The other school has One regional championship.

Neither JC or the other team have a Semi-State Championship or a State championship/Runners Up in this time period.

This is not intended to degrade or belittle any program. But it is meant to show who the better football program is. JC has played way better competition in this time frame and had more success than other school. I know kids and coaches from the other school very well.... and I have much respect for them and want to see them have great success. But make no mistake about it, JC is the better program. And just an FYI, I wasn't going to do this, but when I have big mouths from the other school running their heads about how much better they are than us....... there is no way I can stand by and not stand up for my school.

Both teams are undefeated thus far and have been ranked #1 or #2 all season in their class & are expected to make a run at the state championship as well. This year is the other schools "One in Fifteen season", for JC.... it's just business as usual.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I was 'asked' by a friend (and BGR reader) to do a comparison.....

The time frame is from 2000-2014. I am comparing Johnson Central and another in-county, 1A independent school.

In head to head games during this time period..... JC leads 6-3 (2000-2008) The series was discontinued after the 2008 season (at the other teams request).

From 2000-2014.........
2000, 2006, 2013 & 2014

Neither JC or the other team have a Semi-State Championship or a State championship/Runners Up in this time period.

This is not intended to degrade or belittle any program. But it is meant to show who the better football program is. JC has played way better competition in this time frame and had more success than other school. I know kids and coaches from the other school very well.... and I have much respect for them and want to see them have great success. But make no mistake about it, JC is the better program. And just an FYI, I wasn't going to do this, but when I have big mouths from the other school running their heads about how much better they are than us....... there is no way I can stand by and not stand up for my school.

Both teams are undefeated thus far and have been ranked #1 or #2 all season in their class & are expected to make a run at the state championship as well. This year is the other schools "One in Fifteen season", for JC.... it's just business as usual.
Sheeesh, what's next? You gonna snot around on and on and on with your annual "Lets play the Apple Bowl" crap again.

Who cares. LET IT GO!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I was 'asked' by a friend (and BGR reader) to do a comparison.....

From 2000-2014.........
2000, 2006, 2013 & 2014

I didn't know a state championship run was business as usual for JC since they've only made it out of the region once in the programs history. And before any says it yes I know the last 20 years my Tomcats have been in the same situation. But man you all win the district and beat Cov Cath when they were down a few times and your all of a sudden world beaters
Tomcat112087 Wrote:I didn't know a state championship run was business as usual for JC since they've only made it out of the region once in the programs history. And before any says it yes I know the last 20 years my Tomcats have been in the same situation. But man you all win the district and beat Cov Cath when they were down a few times and your all of a sudden world beaters

Hey there NsB11208965863456789342, you forgot to mention, "Tomcat Destroyers" as well !!

I think if I was gonna participate with talk trash, I would at least talk trash against a team that my team was at least competitive with.

:popcorn:
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheeesh, what's next? You gonna snot around on and on and on with your annual "Lets play the Apple Bowl" crap again.

Who cares. LET IT GO!!

Tomcat112087 Wrote:I didn't know a state championship run was business as usual for JC since they've only made it out of the region once in the programs history. And before any says it yes I know the last 20 years my Tomcats have been in the same situation. But man you all win the district and beat Cov Cath when they were down a few times and your all of a sudden world beaters

It's not about letting something go or thinking we are world beaters.....

A JC fan and non-BGR member (but constant reader) wanted to see a comparison between the two Johnson County schools. Making the point that the other school is having their "one in fifteen" season & JC is carrying on like normal.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:It's not about letting something go or thinking we are world beaters.....

A JC fan and non-BGR member (but constant reader) wanted to see a comparison between the two Johnson County schools. Making the point that the other school is having their "one in fifteen" season & JC is carrying on like normal.
Yeah right!!

Tell it like it is, you dream about Apple Bowls and have a picture of the Apple Barrel on your wall..
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey there NsB11208965863456789342, you forgot to mention, "Tomcat Destroyers" as well !!

I think if I was gonna participate with talk trash, I would at least talk trash against a team that my team was at least competitive with.

:popcorn:

Fact Checking a Exaggerated Statement is not talking Trash there Bobby. Maybe next we can work on your reading comprhension.
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Fact Checking a Exaggerated Statement is not talking Trash there Bobby. Maybe next we can work on your reading comprhension.

I think if I were you, I would worry first about being able to spell and punctuate correctly before I started running my mouth about someone else..You're struggling mightily with both this morning. It must be that fine ASH-land edgacation you got growing up.

By the way NotsoBAD, how many district titles has ASH-land won again since Johnson Central was put in the same district? And they have been paired up for how many years now?
Bob Seger Wrote:I think if I were you, I would worry first about being able to spell and punctuate correctly before I started running my mouth about someone else..You're struggling mightily with both this morning.

By the way NotsoBAD, how many district titles has ASH-land won again since Johnson Central was put in the same district? And they have been paired up for how many years now?
Well you know that would be 2 I know counting that high is hard for you. So I will just say it. I don't know why you think I'm in any way Jealous of Johnson Central's success. I root for them every game they don't play Ashland. And I'm proud of you for noticing the left out letter In comprehension. Those touch screens sure a sensitive. But hey at least you got to show off how smart you are for being the first in your family to Graduate the 6th Grade.

From 2000-2014.........
2000, 2006, 2013 & 2014

Tomcat112087 Wrote:Well you know that would be 2 I know counting that high is hard for you. So I will just say it. I don't know why you think I'm in any way Jealous of Johnson Central's success. I root for them every game they don't play Ashland. And I'm proud of you for noticing the left out letter In comprehension. Those touch screens sure a sensitive. But hey at least you got to show off how smart you are for being the first in your family to Graduate the 6th Grade.

haha,If I were you, I would reread some of the other jibberish you have put up this morning and look at that too before I continued any further with the stupidity....Having a really rough day looks like (guessing that it's more the norm, though).

Root for JC? Yeah Boy, I know how you do....lol

Come on NotsoBAD, since you are on this fantastic Fact Checking mission this morning, the 2 questions I asked should be right at your fingertips. Just so we all know "all of the facts", how many district titles has ASH-land won since JC was put in the same district 12 years ago? Should be an easy answer for a "fact freak" like yourself.
Bob Seger Wrote:haha,If I were you, I would reread some of the other jibberish you have put up this morning and look at that too before I continued any further with the stupidity....Having a really rough day looks like (guessing that it's more the norm, though).

Root for JC? Yeah Boy, I know how you do....lol

Come on NotsoBAD, since you are on this Fact Checking mission this morning, the 2 questions I asked should be right at your fingertips. Just so we all know "all of the facts", how many district titles has ASH-land won since JC was put in the same district 12 years ago? Should be an easy one for a "fact freak" like yourself.

I Believe I Already answered your question when I said TWO You really do struggle with numbers. And they've been paired since 2005. That's ten years the same amount as how many fingers you have. Do you understand?
Come on NsB, surely a big tough guy like yourself is not "ashamed", "afraid", or "embarrassed" to publish the "facts".

Sure does seem to be taking an awful long time to come up with those "facts" to satisfy all of us with those "inquiring minds"....:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Come on NsB, surely a big tough guy like yourself is not "ashamed", "afraid", or "embarrassed" to publish the "facts".

Sure does seem to be taking an awful long time to come up with those "facts" to satisfy all of us with those "inquiring minds"....:biggrin:
You have missed the answer Twice my dear friend I Believe you're regressing. And you were making such progress.
Just wanted to hear it again NotsoBAD.

So you only have "two" district titles in 10 long years. Since I'm not very smart by your accords, I'll ask one more question. If my team is ASH-land, ((AND)) if they have only won two district titles in ten years, and the team that I like to trash talk against has won eight, is that considered as being "good"?....Just wondering.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just wanted to hear it again NotsoBAD.

So you only have "two" district titles in 10 long years. Since I'm not very smart by your accords, I'll ask one more question. If my team is ASH-land, ((AND)) if they have only won two district titles in ten years, and the team that I like to trash talk against has won eight, is that considered as being "good"?....Just wondering.
Oh but I haven't talked any trash. Talking trash would be me Saying Ashland is gonna Dominate JC(Which is very unlikely). I Just like playing with the community troll doll. I will even say right here right now JC is the favorite to win again this year. But none of that really matters in the little game I like to play.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just wanted to hear it again NotsoBAD.

I believe Bob trumped you, Tomcat.
[quote=Tomcat112087]Oh but I haven't talked any trash. Talking trash would be me Saying Ashland is gonna Dominate JC(Which is very unlikely). I Just like playing with the community troll doll. I will even say right here right now JC is the favorite to win again this year. But none of that really matters in the little game I like to play.

Hmmm, it's kinda like playing golf isn't it? Just because you like playing it, doesn't mean you are good at it.........:biggrin:
Memo Luna Wrote:I believe Bob trumped you, Tomcat.

I don't know how you figure since I have nothing but respect for JC program.
Memo Luna Wrote:I believe Bob trumped you, Tomcat.

Shhhh, you have to be gentle when you talk like that...Those Tomcat egos are such fragile little things.Confusednicker:
Tomcat112087 Wrote:I don't know how you figure since I have nothing but respect for JC program.
Uh huh
Johnson Central will name the score.