Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County @ North Laurel 10/9
Prediction: Letcher County hits the field at North Laurel this week. Sticking with the Jags on this one by 4 TD's! Rolling right along now! :Clap::Clap::Clap:
North just keep on ticking. :Cheerlead

North Laurel 49
Letcher County 20
Not close. North
NOTH big in this one.
North by 26.
Running clock .....North by at least 36 unless changes made at Letcher! LCC play senior QB then North by 18 and yes it would make that big of a difference!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Running clock .....North by at least 36 unless changes made at Letcher! LCC play senior QB then North by 18 and yes it would make that big of a difference!

I know coach Holcomb will start the best Qb that will give him the best chances to win. And that's a fact....:pondering: Go North Laurel :Cheerlead
Jags just keep on jagging!!

North Laurel names the score.
Easy everybody! Letcher coming in with leading rusher in 5A & defending District Champs! They can't be as bad as everyone is making them out to be. I'm sure they will come to play!! JAGS have been looking good but better keep FOCUSED!! As soon as they take a game for granted the 0 in 7 & 0 will have a 1 in it!! Keep doing what you've been doing JAGS as a TEAM!! One game at a time gentlemen!! I believe our coaches will keep them in line and JAGS will win! God Bless & Go JAGS!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Jags just keep on jagging!!

North Laurel names the score.

Hey Granny Bear just glad our nickname isn't the Jackets!😂😂
^^^That is awful!!!

TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Easy everybody! Letcher coming in with leading rusher in 5A & defending District Champs! They can't be as bad as everyone is making them out to be. I'm sure they will come to play!! JAGS have been looking good but better keep FOCUSED!! As soon as they take a game for granted the 0 in 7 & 0 will have a 1 in it!! Keep doing what you've been doing JAGS as a TEAM!! One game at a time gentlemen!! I believe our coaches will keep them in line and JAGS will win! God Bless & Go JAGS!!

Make no mistake about it, Letcher is a factor especially with their top notch RB. But I believe they are a little disorganized right now, and the Jags aren't!
Granny Bear Wrote:^^^That is awful!!!

Make no mistake about it, Letcher is a factor especially with their top notch RB. But I believe they are a little disorganized right now, and the Jags aren't!
I am going with the Jags again, their Defense rose to the occasion & held Woods down last Friday. I believe they are the real deal.
Sorry, that was way too juvenile. But it took me forever to find a nickname I could use! Anyway back to the game, I like North 45-14, I think they are getting better each week and are gonna lay on one Letcher this week.
Jags get the clock running, and end up winning by around 30-40.

Nice to see them having a good season, and I hope they can keep it up for the rest of the year.

If this wasn't an hour+ drive for me and would be more competitive, I would like to see NL play this year.
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Easy everybody! Letcher coming in with leading rusher in 5A & defending District Champs! They can't be as bad as everyone is making them out to be. I'm sure they will come to play!! JAGS have been looking good but better keep FOCUSED!! As soon as they take a game for granted the 0 in 7 & 0 will have a 1 in it!! Keep doing what you've been doing JAGS as a TEAM!! One game at a time gentlemen!! I believe our coaches will keep them in line and JAGS will win! God Bless & Go JAGS!!

If the season depends on the crap we all say on this board then they're in big trouble anyway!
Letcher has a good talent base and IMO a great coach. They just seem to be imploding right now. I hate it, too.
North Laurel - 49

Letcher County Central - 27
Jags roll until Warriors come to town.
Jags by 2 tds
Lets just call it like it is.

Letcher needs to win this one for anybody else to have a chance at district.

Now, as for North.
There season will play out one of three ways.

1. They win the rest of there regular season games, beat South at home in the first round, lose to SW in the second round by a few.

2. They win the rest of there regular season games, beat South and SW before getting a running clock put on them by Pulaski.

3. They win the rest of there district games, lose to Montgomery in the season finale, and one of the two above options follows.

Pretty record. No region or state title. No big deal.

Just the facts.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lets just call it like it is.

Letcher needs to win this one for anybody else to have a chance at district.

Now, as for North.
There season will play out one of three ways.

1. They win the rest of there regular season games, beat South at home in the first round, lose to SW in the second round by a few.

2. They win the rest of there regular season games, beat South and SW before getting a running clock put on them by Pulaski.

3. They win the rest of there district games, lose to Montgomery in the season finale, and one of the two above options follows.

Pretty record. No region or state title. No big deal.

Just the facts.

Well, actually it would be a pretty damn big deal. A district title and 11 or 12 wins would be a great season for most schools, including Whitley Co. If the only thing that matters is winning a state title, then there is no reason for many, many schools to even bother playing. No one from Laurel has said anything about winning a state title with this team, and I really don't remember anyone saying anything about beating PC, ain't happening if everyone's healthy. Southwestern maybe. Why all the bitterness at Laurel, Gut, did you flunk out of Sue Bennett?
Van Hagar Wrote:Well, actually it would be a pretty damn big deal. A district title and 11 or 12 wins would be a great season for most schools, including Whitley Co. If the only thing that matters is winning a state title, then there is no reason for many, many schools to even bother playing. No one from Laurel has said anything about winning a state title with this team, and I really don't remember anyone saying anything about beating PC, ain't happening if everyone's healthy. Southwestern maybe. Why all the bitterness at Laurel, Gut, did you flunk out of Sue Bennett?
Gut still sore from the beating at whitley last week.
North will get back into the 40's this week. Weather may play a factor in this game, North 45 LCC 14
North 49 to 21
North Laurel.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
northsidepride Wrote:North will get back into the 40's this week. Weather may play a factor in this game, North 45 LCC 14

My money is on North if it is wet! I don't know that I ever saw worse field conditions than they played in last week end at Whitley County. You could not even read the numbers on their jerseys after the game. Anyone present at that Whitley County game, would have to conclude North Laurel, is a bunch of "TUFF MUDDERS'!! :wash::wash::wash:
Van Hagar Wrote:Well, actually it would be a pretty damn big deal. A district title and 11 or 12 wins would be a great season for most schools, including Whitley Co. If the only thing that matters is winning a state title, then there is no reason for many, many schools to even bother playing. No one from Laurel has said anything about winning a state title with this team, and I really don't remember anyone saying anything about beating PC, ain't happening if everyone's healthy. Southwestern maybe. Why all the bitterness at Laurel, Gut, did you flunk out of Sue Bennett?

You must have missed the argument by Gut last year that any coach who doesn't win a state championship in a four-year (maybe five) span should be dismissed.
It reminds me of when Harlan County opened and people said they could never win a state title because Highlands would get them. My response was that I'd take it because that meant Harlan County won a REGIONAL title and made it to the state semifinals.
North is on the way to perhaps the best season in school history. That's plenty of reason to celebrate, especially with a district championship in the process.
North has played PC and has never had a running clock and if they stay healthy they have a good chance to beat SW and PC.
This games over at Halftime North 49 Letcher 14
hoghead Wrote:This games over at Halftime North 49 Letcher 14

Following the radar, this could be another mud bowl, for the Jags!