Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 52 East Carter 7
Final from Johnsonville.

JC is now 2-0 in the district & 5-0 overall.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
The score COULD HAVE BEEN 150-0.... no kidding.

Matney pulled starters early in the 1st qtr. Some starters did play at times after the 1st, but we saw alot of JV & frosh play tonight.
Tyler Pack hit a 46 yd. field goal tonight.
He was perfect on his PAT's as well.
Congrats to JC!!
Congrats to JC
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Tyler Pack hit a 46 yd. field goal tonight.
He was perfect on his PAT's as well.

And????
mantax Wrote:And????

And what? Is posting stats illegal or frowned upon? Bluebird fans have gone from bragging to trolling now?
Congratulations Golden Eagles!!!
Armchair QB Wrote:And what? Is posting stats illegal or frowned upon? Bluebird fans have gone from bragging to trolling now?

Just curious why it was a big deal in a game that was a route. This kid got an offer yet? Does he punt or just placekick? How about kickoffs? Heard the talk for years that he was the best, but never got to see it for myself.
mantax Wrote:Just curious why it was a big deal in a game that was a route. This kid got an offer yet? Does he punt or just placekick? How about kickoffs? Heard the talk for years that he was the best, but never got to see it for myself.

Yes, Tyler punts and does kickoffs as well.
mantax Wrote:Just curious why it was a big deal in a game that was a route. This kid got an offer yet? Does he punt or just placekick? How about kickoffs? Heard the talk for years that he was the best, but never got to see it for myself.

I'm curious as to why you even care jerk wad. Why don't you just keep your mouth shut and your nose out of this thread if this game wasn't a big deal to you. Or better yet go over to the other site where the rest of the Northern Kentucky pricks are.
Coach Booth Wrote:I'm curious as to why you even care jerk wad. Why don't you just keep your mouth shut and your nose out of this thread if this game wasn't a big deal to you. Or better yet go over to the other site where the rest of the Northern Kentucky pricks are.

Wow did someone get their feelings hurt Coach? Simply asked a question since we have heard all of the hype over the years. Could not judge for myself because never seen him in person. So does he have any offers yet or not? How about kickoffs, do they land in endzone for touchbacks? Does the kid play soccer or is he just a football player? All pretty good questions if I do say so myself. Hopefully they are legible enough to understand since I see you were nosing around to see who I might be. Not who you think I am and have no agenda, just looking for some answers to my questions.
I don't think the bluebirds want any right now
mantax Wrote:Wow did someone get their feelings hurt Coach? Simply asked a question since we have heard all of the hype over the years. Could not judge for myself because never seen him in person. So does he have any offers yet or not? How about kickoffs, do they land in endzone for touchbacks? Does the kid play soccer or is he just a football player? All pretty good questions if I do say so myself. Hopefully they are legible enough to understand since I see you were nosing around to see who I might be. Not who you think I am and have no agenda, just looking for some answers to my questions.

Please. No one is buying your curiosity line. You were just trolling so own up to it.
I will play along though. Tyler does play soccer, he plays goalie I believe. I have never seen him play soccer.
He is a punter also, but JC has only punted 3-4 times this year, he booms it in warm ups though.
He also kicks off, most are touch backs. I believe 12-14 have landed in the end zone in the last 2 games.
Coach Booth Wrote:I'm curious as to why you even care jerk wad. Why don't you just keep your mouth shut and your nose out of this thread if this game wasn't a big deal to you. Or better yet go over to the other site where the rest of the Northern Kentucky pricks are.

That's right Coach. I even think the call letters go something like, "bluegrasspricks.com".
Armchair QB Wrote:Please. No one is buying your curiosity line. You were just trolling so own up to it.
I will play along though. Tyler does play soccer, he plays goalie I believe. I have never seen him play soccer.
He is a punter also, but JC has only punted 3-4 times this year, he booms it in warm ups though.
He also kicks off, most are touch backs. I believe 12-14 have landed in the end zone in the last 2 games.

Thanks for the answers to the questions. Does he have any solid offers as yet?
3sportfan Wrote:I don't think the bluebirds want any right now

They don't want any what exactly? Asking questions and another Eastern Kentuckian gets panties in a bunch.
Bob Seger Wrote:That's right Coach. I even think the call letters go something like, "bluegrasspricks.com".

Are you not the top moderator of the site which you referenced? Not trolling anything here tool, just asking some questions and looking for someone to provide answers without all of the typical chest thumping that goes on in them there hills.
Armchair QB Wrote:Please. No one is buying your curiosity line. You were just trolling so own up to it.

What exactly would I be trolling as you call it? Felt the questions were pretty legit and some people just want to make something out of nothing like a lot of the 2 year olds that post on these sites.
mantax Wrote:What exactly would I be trolling as you call it? Felt the questions were pretty legit and some people just want to make something out of nothing like a lot of the 2 year olds that post on these sites.

And???
mantax Wrote:Are you not the top moderator of the site which you referenced? Not trolling anything here tool, just asking some questions and looking for someone to provide answers without all of the typical chest thumping that goes on in them there hills.

Yeah boy!!
So does anyone have the information that I am asking for or would you rather run troll patrol?
mantax Wrote:So does anyone have the information that I am asking for or would you rather run troll patrol?

Not my thread but if it were and given those options....I pick troll patrol.
So none of you super intelligent posters can answer the question of whether or not this kid has any solid offers?
mantax Wrote:So none of you super intelligent posters can answer the question of whether or not this kid has any solid offers?
You only get once chance to make a good first impression. You blew your's.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You only get once chance to make a good first impression. You blew your's.

Not sure who blew who here. Asked a question and trolls(tools) cannot answer. Do not know why it is so hard of a question. I guess I will assume that the answer to my question is a big old NONE. Good day BOYS.
mantax Wrote:Not sure who blew who here. Asked a question and trolls(tools) cannot answer. Do not know why it is so hard of a question. I guess I will assume that the answer to my question is a big old NONE. Good day BOYS.
Bye-bye, troll.
Bye Bye Billies. Thanks for the information or better, lack there of.
Mantax, come by our field next season and you will see Tyler's college banner hung beside of the six that we just recently put up.
THOMCAT Wrote:Mantax, come by our field next season and you will see Tyler's college banner hung beside of the six that we just recently put up.

Cannot understand what you typed here. Banner hung where? beside of the six? Why is it so hard for people to answer a simple question of whether or not this kid has any solid offers? I know it is not easy for kickers/punters to get scholly's, thus the question?