Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 56 Pike Central 7
Final
Another good win 1A Paintsville :Cheerlead. Starting to remind me of a team from 2014 in 1A.
Congrats to Paintsville.
Congrats to Paintsville
Pike Central isn't very good from what I watched. Still, Paintsville has a solid team.
Paintsville lead 7-0 after the 1st quarter then Paintsville put up 49 straight. It got ugly fast.
Good win paintsville i think number 1 and 11 best kids on that team it hurt us lot loseing 8 starters for this game,played alot of youth tonight,next year goin have look out for us,be alot better
Pike Central never had the lead. Paintsville went up 7-0, PCC tied it at 7. Next Paintsville possession they made it 15-7 and the rest was history.
Hawk101 Wrote:Good win paintsville i think number 1 and 11 best kids on that team it hurt us lot loseing 8 starters for this game,played alot of youth tonight,next year goin have look out for us,be alot better

You guys had 8 starters out? Why?
Slic Ric Wrote:Pike Central isn't very good from what I watched. Still, Paintsville has a solid team.

looks like they've thrown the towel in.
Who was out?
Hawk101 Wrote:Good win paintsville i think number 1 and 11 best kids on that team it hurt us lot loseing 8 starters for this game,played alot of youth tonight,next year goin have look out for us,be alot better

Let me absorb this, Pike Central had half their team out but we never heard about it until after the game ?
TigerBlues Wrote:Let me absorb this, Pike Central had half their team out but we never heard about it until after the game ?

I actually heard PC would have several starters out earlier today, not sure why though. Wouldn't have mattered that much anyways.
TigerBlues Wrote:Let me absorb this, Pike Central had half their team out but we never heard about it until after the game ?

Honestly wouldn't it be report or atleast someone on here would have posted it.. PCC lost and Paintsville was too much for them bottom line
Gator95 Wrote:I actually heard PC would have several starters out earlier today, not sure why though. Wouldn't have mattered that much anyways.

Dude , C'mon man
No excuses, Paintsville was clearly far & away the better team tonight. I'll be honest, I think they have to be the favorites right now to make it to Bowling Green. Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but tonight's performance sold me. Just my opinion.

We did have several key players out with injuries tonight, I'm not going into details. But it wouldn't have effected the outcome of this game.

Congratulations to Paintsville, and best wishes the rest of the way.
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude , C'mon man

Did you not read the part where I said it wouldn't have mattered? I never said PC with everyone would've contributed any. I simply stated I heard that rumor. Paintsville clearly is the better team on any given night healthy or unhealthy.
Im not taking anything from paintsville there a good team,an well coached,but i do have to say number 11 an number 1 are 10x better than 15 thats jus me every body has there opioion
Hawk101 Wrote:Im not taking anything from paintsville there a good team,an well coached,but i do have to say number 11 an number 1 are 10x better than 15 thats jus me every body has there opioion

I have a question. Can I have some of what your smoking sir? You didn't see the slightest clue of what Kash Daniel can do. And that's because Paintsville didn't have to show it. Phelps and Trimble are both good players but they aren't Kash. On the other hand Kash is being recruited as a Line Backer, not sure what kind of defensive game he had but I know he had 2 td's on offense. For real tho, how bout hooking me up with that stuff your smoking.
Im just being honest he didnt in press me any,im not takeing anything away from the kid he might be a good player,but everybody has there own take on things,i seen a pass td which defence was messed up an run in from 2 yard line that really dont prove alot didnt see alot tackles on d an he about threw a pick if boy wouldnt of dropped it,everybody has got there own look thats what this sights for aint it?
Hawk101 Wrote:Im just being honest he didnt in press me any,im not takeing anything away from the kid he might be a good player,but everybody has there own take on things,i seen a pass td which defence was messed up an run in from 2 yard line that really dont prove alot didnt see alot tackles on d an he about threw a pick if boy wouldnt of dropped it,everybody has got there own look thats what this sights for aint it?
Now do I think he's SEC line backer worthy? No, I can't say I do. But a lot of people believe he is. The kid can flat out play some football though. For around here...But I don't think he's close to being able to tackle a Derek Henry of Alabama or a Lenord Fornette of LSU. I don't think some people realize that's the kind of backs he'll be taking on. I really hope I'm wrong though. I hope the small town kid goes and shows out for UK and dominates. I really would love that. I just don't believe it will happen.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:Honestly wouldn't it be report or atleast someone on here would have posted it.. PCC lost and Paintsville was too much for them bottom line

It was mentioned on WYMT. But I guess it was the under tone of the highlights of the Pikeville and Paintsville highlights and Cash, Cash, Cash......LOL.
Gator95 Wrote:Now do I think he's SEC line backer worthy? No, I can't say I do. But a lot of people believe he is. The kid can flat out play some football though. For around here...But I don't think he's close to being able to tackle a Derek Henry of Alabama or a Lenord Fornette of LSU. I don't think some people realize that's the kind of backs he'll be taking on. I really hope I'm wrong though. I hope the small town kid goes and shows out for UK and dominates. I really would love that. I just don't believe it will happen.

Exactly thats was the point,i was trying to make,all a long.
I got to watch this game on WYMT!!

Congratulations Paintsville!
Hats off to the coaching staff. Defense has quietly given up less than 5pts a game! Last game they started getting Trimble involved in the offense. 5TD's and 3 int's last 2 games! That has opened up the entire offense. Phelps dazzled last night with 3 more TD's! Kash put up scores through the air and on the ground. Ran more play action etc. Start popping some play action posts, scoot recievers in on screen and throw deep off jet/screen etc it is going to be tough to stop them. They open thing up last night and looked good!
This staff and group of kids love each other and continue to get better each week. New season now!
Hawk101 Wrote:Exactly thats was the point,i was trying to make,all a long.

I agree with you. seems over-hyped.
Kash is not an offensive power house. He would be better suited at RB or TE in that regaurd. But defensively, he would start for any of the Top 5 teams in each class. He is a real deal D1 LB with tremendous upside. But offensively, imo, other than being tough to bring down, he isnt going to wow many people. But as a football player in general, he is as good as any that have come out of this area in really long time.
Hawk101 Wrote:Im not taking anything from paintsville there a good team,an well coached,but i do have to say number 11 an number 1 are 10x better than 15 thats jus me every body has there opioion

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
64SUR Wrote:Another good win 1A Paintsville :Cheerlead. Starting to remind me of a team from 2014 in 1A.

Who?? Mayfield. Confusednicker:

I spoke with a parent of Pike Central player yesterday. He said 4 starters out, and WYMT also said 4.

Would not have mattered if they did play. Final may have been 49-14 if they played.