Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridgeview, VA @ Paintsville 9/11
TigerBlues Wrote:Who did I attack ? TongueirateSho

Go back and look for yourself.
Westside Wrote:Go back and look for yourself.

Just post my attacks I'm good with that
TigerBlues Wrote:Just post my attacks I'm good with that

You really aren't very smart are you? I didn't think you cared what I thought? Lol. You or anybody else that wants to see them can go back and look for his/her self, and I'm fine with that.
Westside Wrote:You really aren't very smart are you? I didn't think you cared what I thought? Lol. You or anybody else that wants to see them can go back and look for his/her self, and I'm fine with that.

That's what I thought, I didn't attack anyone. Good luck against Magoffin Co :insane:
TigerBlues Wrote:Just post my attacks I'm good with that

Man come over lets have a cookout. Its labor day get off the computer. Or Enjoy the euphoric Johnson Co. Im fine with that
TigerBlues Wrote:That's what I thought, I didn't attack anyone. Good luck against Magoffin Co :insane:

Please tell me this is all an act and you're not this slow. I'm sure you can find someone to read them to you.
Westside Wrote:Please tell me this is all an act and you're not this slow. I'm sure you can find someone to read them to you.

Dude that EKU education is paying dividends. You have the game of the week in the mountains, start that prediction thread please. I promise not to troll on it :lmao:
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude that EKU education is paying dividends. You have the game of the week in the mountains, start that prediction thread please. I promise not to troll on it :lmao:

I guess I was wrong and gave you too much credit. You really are that dumb. Bless your heart.
Westside Wrote:I guess I was wrong and gave you too much credit. You really are that dumb. Bless your heart.

Go Colonels !
Ok guys who #1 in the mountains right now in 1A. :blondetea PAINSTVILLE Confusednicker:
TigerBlues Wrote:Dude that EKU education is paying dividends. You have the game of the week in the mountains, start that prediction thread please. I promise not to troll on it :lmao:

The irony of this post is amazing. Bless your heart. The more you post, the more you prove my point.
Westside Wrote:The irony of this post is amazing. Bless your heart. The more you post, the more you prove my point.

Just the reverse, you're like the gay prison guy. You can't get enough. I'm really sorry Pikeville lost to Paintsville.
Can you imagine if pikeville would have won. We would be seeing some nice video. I have been dreaming for 2yrs I mean 3yrs years that Williamsburg would have met pikeville in a playoff game it never happen. Maybe this year I'm not sure but still dreaming. Confusedleep:
Sorry about that I want bring that back up. This is about Ridgeview and Paintsville thread. :popcorn:
Hahahaha boys me and TB really had you all going this time. We were just seeing which one of us could start the most trouble on here lol...We have been over in Dickenson Co. scouting Ridgeview all day today and pounding cold beverages. Sitting in Martha's Place on top of the hill in Haysi right now having a few more rounds and breaking down game film on our ipads. LOL you guys are too easy!!!Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:Hahahaha boys me and TB really had you all going this time. We were just seeing which one of us could start the most trouble on here lol...We have been over in Dickenson Co. scouting Ridgeview all day today and pounding cold beverages. Sitting in Martha's Place on top of the hill in Haysi right now having a few more rounds and breaking down game film on our ipads. LOL you guys are too easy!!!Confusednicker:

Some will never learn JP but it's all in fun just hope this guy can figure it out . Everyone in Pikeville knows I'm their biggest fan until the Tigers play them. I'm all in for the Panthers this Friday :Cheerlead
Westie is excellent, it will all come out in the wash.
TigerBlues Wrote:Just the reverse, you're like the gay prison guy. You can't get enough. I'm really sorry Pikeville lost to Paintsville.

I wouldn't know anything about a gay prison guy. I should have known you would.
This thread had sent south
Blue/Red Wrote:This thread had sent south

That's because douche bag TigerBlow don't want to allow people to make predictions that he doesn't agree with.
Westside Wrote:That's because douche bag TigerBlow don't want to allow people to make predictions that he doesn't agree with.

Product of today's society. Can't upset anyone with your own opinions
Go Tigers !
From all accounts, looks like Ridgeview has a pretty good team. I'm gonna say..........Paintsville 28
Ridgeview 21
Blue/Red Wrote:Product of today's society. Can't upset anyone with your own opinions

TigerBlow, you would be stupid enough to like this post when you're the very person that does this type of thing. The bad part is you're too stupid to realize it.
Paintsville - 28

Ridgeview, VA - 20
My favorite game in the mountains this weekend. Virginia football is not Kentucky football. I remember when a very down Breathitt team finished 2-8 maybe 3-7 and goes to Powell Valley and beats them the year they finished in the final 4 of the state. Although Haysi and Clintwood were two very strong football traditioned teams ...I still like Paintsville, but they better come ready to play. Turner is a helluva running back and tough as nails...and an even better kid for Ridgeview. Best of luck to both schools and safe travels to Paintsville and back Ridgeview.
I've watched the film on both of Ridgeview's games. They may have 65 players but they only play about twenty of them. They have several weaknesses I saw on the film. Very small and slow center and guard on one side of the offensive line that Central exploited very well. Only one defensive lineman that was very good. They did cross block and pull pretty good. They were not very good tacklers at times. I think Paintsville takes this one by at least two touchdowns.
Tell them how it is Kash!
Ridgeview isn't a pushover. I'd be surprised if this game is won by more than 12 points.
I don't think Ridgeview is a pushover but they have some issues on offense and defense I think Paintsville can exploit.