Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County @ Scott County 8/28
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Not a great passing team, but Scott County definitely has speedy backs.

Keith Guy is legit.

The great thing is that PC has experience against great backs.. see Damian Harris
adopted purple Wrote:What are you talking about? I picked PC to win this game. I not resting on the past Purples teams. Until PC beats my team, I feel comfortable saying BG is the favorite. The polls agree with me. If we lose, I would say PC is the favorite, if they keep winning. If we don't make it to the finals, I would say PC will have to play Owensboro and I dont think PC could beat them either. JMO
As an outsider looking in at this post I dont really see your logic Adopted purple, although i have no doubt BG is pretty good this year they did get beat by Graves last year in the playoffs and I know you will say BG beat Pulaski last year, but that was with few of Pulaski starters out manily Riley Hall-Pulaski returns 19 starters I think they said, I would have to say Pulaski is bettter than BG as of right now.
Only time will tell i would love to see a BG Pulaski state finial, that would be fun to watch.
Scott Co's Phil McCrackin will be too much in this one. Scott 42 PC 35
Scott County coach said his team was the 1990s version of the Dallas Cowboys, You know what happens when you make statements like that????
I'm glad PC has it all figured out. I hope nobody is too upset or dissapears from the message boards if Scott county turns out to be more than you are ready for. Just in case you new money yapping chihuahua's don't know Scott county has a MASSIVE school enrollment, 2 platoons, lifts all off season(a couple of state powerlifting champion teams), has a 6a championship under this current staff, and has been playing at a high level for 16 or so years. They have won 121 games in 6A over the last 12 years. The staff is experienced in big games and the roster is DEEP and STRONG. Not a flash in the pan 1 class wonder like you. It would be great if you would realize its the effort and talent of the kids that will either win or lose this game and not your mouth on a message board. I know some nice people in Pulaski. Your'e making them look bad. If Pulaski does win I will come back and give credit to Johnny and whichever kids play well, and if Scott wins i'm not even going to bother telling you I told you so, they are used to winning and playing great teams. Win or lose they will be ok.
Ninja Wrote:The great thing is that PC has experience against great backs.. see Damian Harris

He didn't play in the regular season game last year HAHA

In 2013, he ran for 248 and 151 against Pulaski.The 151 came in the deep mud.

Not sure that is a good example to use.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He didn't play in the regular season game last year HAHA

key stat you left out was he ended his carrer 0-5 against tPulaski.
jumperdogpete Wrote:key stat you left out was he ended his carrer 0-5 against tPulaski.

So?

He played on a bad team...

Are you trying to compare Madison Southern to Scott County?

If he played on Scott County against Pulaski those 5 times he would be 5-0 for his career.

The argument was Pulaski knows how to handle great backs, see Damien Harris. The fact is Harris wore Pulaski out.. even playing on an inferior team.

In the 4 games he actually played in:
8 for 156
23 for 272
32 for 248
20 for 151

83 carries for 827 yards
He averaged over 200 yards a game vs. Pulaski

Throw in the fact that the only other elite RB Pulaski saw last year was Cody Crider who went for 133 yards and I think it is safe to say Pulaski isn't exactly a defense built to stop great RB talents dead in their tracks.

Now with full disclosure though, Guy is a very good back but he is no Harris or even Crider IMO. I still think he, and Scott County, will get theirs though.
Carothers of BG went over 100 as well. Team rushed for 184 and averaged over 5 ypc in the mud.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:So?

He played on a bad team...

Are you trying to compare Madison Southern to Scott County?

If he played on Scott County against Pulaski those 5 times he would be 5-0 for his career.

The argument was Pulaski knows how to handle great backs, see Damien Harris. The fact is Harris wore Pulaski out.. even playing on an inferior team.

In the 4 games he actually played in:
8 for 156
23 for 272
32 for 248
20 for 151

83 carries for 827 yards
He averaged over 200 yards a game vs. Pulaski

Throw in the fact that the only other elite RB Pulaski saw last year was Cody Crider who went for 133 yards and I think it is safe to say Pulaski isn't exactly a defense built to stop great RB talents dead in their tracks.

Now with full disclosure though, Guy is a very good back but he is no Harris or even Crider IMO. I still think he, and Scott County, will get theirs though.

I agree with you for the second time this month . things have to change.:biglmao:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He didn't play in the regular season game last year HAHA

Perhaps Ninja should check or do a little stat digging before he shoots his mouth. Thanks for pointing that out @EKUAlum05
Pulaski by 3 touchdowns. Too much Hall. Best Qb in the state.