• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Mayfield @ Marshall County
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:
Mayfield 49
Marshall County 07

:yikes:
Mayfield by a bunch
another sleeper.zzzzzzz
Marshall wants to play old school and ground out the clock. I therefore think it will be closer than most expect.

I going with:
Mayfield 56
Marshall Co 0
Mayfield
Marshall is under their second year of their current coach. They return a lot of size and has really built some team speed and strength. The new coach has them really buying into his system.
Therefore
Mayfield 62
Marshall 3
Is David Moriss still on Mayfields coaching staff?
Marshall Co. has four head coaches on staff. They are headed in the right direction. Just give them a couple of years. I give them props for stepping up and playing Mayfield.
David is on Marshall's staff.
If it were any sport but football, I would go with Marshall. But it's not.

I know they have had some tough luck and have been let down by some people who should have known better so maybe things will start to improve.
Icing licking time.
Red Birds will have to contend with a team that will slow it down and burn clock and this will slow the eventual running clock but Joe Morris and his Mayberry mob squad will take it easy on the sheriff and only ring up around 49 points without giving up any points unless the JV caves
Pretty sure this wouldnt normally be worth the drive but being that I missed the entire varsity play last week due to them f-in rag heads and the beefed security, I might just attend this one.. should be over before it starts.. did I read u correctly saying david morris is coaching marshals
That is correct. David Morris is on the staff of the Marshalls.
I believe David has a kid at Marshall. Correct me if I'm wrong.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Pretty sure this wouldnt normally be worth the drive but being that I missed the entire varsity play last week due to them f-in rag heads and the beefed security, I might just attend this one.. should be over before it starts.. did I read u correctly saying david morris is coaching marshals

You made a racist comment toward me :Sad04:Confusednicker:
Yes David Morris has a son on the wrong team. You would think he might follow in Dad's footsteps. I hate losing him over there. I tried for years to get him to coach here again. He did and 1 year later he is back to no football.