Poll: Who wins Ashland or Raceland
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
67.39%
Raceland
32.61%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Raceland @ #4 Ashland 8/28
dflpackage Wrote:This is precisely why ram1998 needs to retract his slanderous/defamatory statement about wallets. The irresponsibility if it is astounding. People have now given it credence which is precisely why such statements are actionable. This may be a case in which I am interested in taking myself on a pro bono basis if asked to do so. Ram1998, it is evident that you have no clue what you have done or the potential trouble you have created in a cheap effort to be funny or elicit some discussion in this social media site. Take the post down or retract it immediately. NeKysportsfan, please ignore the tripe that was posted by ram1998. There is zero excuse for such behavior.

people have been giving it credence for over a week now. Because that's the story out there. Ram 1998 didn't accuse anybody of anything he said that he heard that it happened. Ram1998 still shouldn't have posted anything about it on here but he certainly didn't accuse anybody of anything. The story is not news though its been circulating for a while.
Back to the game. Raceland didn't look great against West But, they still dominated the game. 413 total yards to 154. 1st game of the season and everybody is writing them off against Ashland. A different Raceland team will show up at Putnam Friday.
Trying to get the train back on the track, what are some of everyones favorite games from this series? 06-08 come to mind, not because of the Raceland wins, but because they were just darn good football games. Thoughts?
Sorry I decimated the thread but you guys really need to get back on the subject of the game. I do believe that this site gives a little more leniency than others'. Maybe we need to re-visit that issue.

I probably should have removed more posts than I did, but I hadn't seen this thread until just now.

You guys should know better than to talk in specifics about legal issues.

Back on track please.
Raceland will play better, but Ashland will pull this one out in the end.
Big Blue 4 Life Wrote:Raceland will play better, but Ashland will pull this one out in the end.

That's how it's been the last few years , looking for a differnt outcome this year , Rams are deeper and in better shape than I've seen in a long while
Fight was he said she said had 2 people tell me 2 different stories. One from each school he is not suspended as he was in school yesterday. Anyway pretty old news. Is it Friday yet?:HitWall:
Football season has arrived.
I think Brown and Thomas will be fine heard nothing but good things about them and personally talked with him Brown Baker and O'Byran at Raceland game. Their was also a new transfer with them don't know anything about the kid but looked pretty athletic. Kid is a basketball player but is playing Football too.
Man, Putnam looks gorgeous. She's upside down, but still gorgeous.
samson81 Wrote:Man, Putnam looks gorgeous. She's upside down, but still gorgeous.

Went by their just now after work. Just took the picture and yea place means a lot to lots of people. Anyway here is the shirts that Ashland players have and we can get
Try another one lol still upside down.
Those shirts are pretty sweet. However, I couldn't help but notice that Johnson Central is missing from the "road". Maybe Ashland's planning on taking a detour, lol.
Wonder why they don't say JC. Didn't really pay attention to that. To get the trophy that's who is standing in their way. And on the other topic no charges were filed. No police reports were taken. Doesn't have Tates Creek either. Guessing our dislike for them is so great they aren't allowed on our shirt. LOL
That's what Putnam will look like when the Rams leave Friday night,upside down

Haha T-Cats
I love what high school football brings out of its towns people. Here we are 7 pages in and almost 200 comments, each fan supporting their favorite team. Such a great rivalry at such a great venue. Friday night can't get here fast enough.

I do like the shirt (despite the missing teams) Smile However, the other picture might be my view if I fall trying to get to my seat, if my seat were on the visitors' side.
As granny said please keep this thread on topic. This is too good of a fame and thread to shut down because of bickering.
We will be keeping an eye on it.
If any of these kids can play on a currently upside down putnam stadium that TCATS posted, they need automatic starting positions for the New England Patriots, a nobel peace prize, and one million dollars cash lol.

Glad things have been cleared up, settled, and squared away. Supposed to be great weather. Good luck to both squads!
Ashland 42-Raceland 21
samson81 Wrote:Those shirts are pretty sweet. However, I couldn't help but notice that Johnson Central is missing from the "road". Maybe Ashland's planning on taking a detour, lol.

For some reason the printer left a fed teams off. When the shirts are actually printed the teams will be there
Some reason my phone turns it upside down
RAMDAD50 Wrote:That's what Putnam will look like when the Rams leave Friday night,upside down

Haha T-Cats

You can always hope.:Cheerlead
Raceland 28-21
T-CATS Wrote:You can always hope.:Cheerlead

We'll know for sure Friday night around 10:30pm. I just hope that it's a clean & injury free game played with respect. I have a son on the team and a few friends sons play for Ashland and just hope that all participants come out healthy and ready for next week's game.
Pray for safe travels to all Raceland fans. Game will be a good one, 27-21 Assland.
To put thoughts on Raceland's game in comparison to this weeks match up...

Raceland rushed for around 330 and Passed for around 90 scored 36 points and left about 12 points off the scoreboard due to a fumble and a few stalled drives inside the 20.

West Carter had a 50+ yard rushing touchdown and a 57 yard passing touchdown and still finished with under 200 yards of total offense and only scored 2 offensive tds. The other 2 coming off of special teams.

That being said, Im sure they have spent a majority of the week working on special teams coverages. LIMIT big plays and play better special teams coverage and Raceland stands a chsnce to win the ball game by a score or 2. If not, it could be a long night. We already down 14-0 and the game hasn't even started yet...thats the Putnam Power lol
Ashland will score 35+. If Ashlands D is as good as advertised no way they score that many.
Better get their early going to be a packed house.
Bob Seger Wrote:Sleepover at the little buddies house with Chiller Theater, popcorn and lemonade?
man oh man iks that a blast from the past.
ashland wins. nightmare on elm street for the rams.
Ashland 35

Raceland 21

Will be pulling for the Rams though.
T-CATS Wrote:Ashland will score 35+. If Ashlands D is as good as advertised no way they score that many.
Better get their early going to be a packed house.

If Ashlands D is as good as your advertising the Green Bay packers couldnt score on them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. And you didn't answer me the other day . I ask you when was church considered a low place
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next