Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Whitley Co.
43.33%
Corbin
56.67%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#5 Corbin @ Whitley County 8/21
SEKYFAN Wrote:I'm sure that Whitley will double team Lambert, but that will open up some holes for the LB's and DB's to come free on the blitz. Then you have the speed rushers on the DL in Evans, Moore and Reedy to help chase Woods down. I understand that Hampton has slimmed down to under 300 lbs. and has improved his quickness, so he will also cause some problems up front for the Colonels in both the running and passing game.

Woods will have some success and will create problems for the Redhound defense, but he is going to take his share of hits over the course of the game.

If Whitley has to double team lambert they might as well throw in the towel. Corbin other d lineman and linebackers are too good to do that. If Corbin gets enough pressure on Woods that he can't do anything then Corbin will win in a blowout. I just hope Whitleys line knows how much there supposed to get dominated according to some. Nothing is a better motivator.
64SUR Wrote:Wow this is a little early from me predicting a score. I have already been teasing pjdoug about a running clock but here goes.

Corbin 48
Whitley County 12

Confusedmoke:

I posted this score a month ago nothing has change in my predictions. Just a reminder to Pjdoug and RunItUpTheGut. Confusedinglepar
I watched Whitley last year at Bell and was dominated, BUT they were young last year.. This will be a great rival for many years to come..
HighViz Wrote:Pj......... "Arrogant" must be something you have ofiliated with Corbin... Is there Jealousy involved in your thinking. You make a good case for it.

What does ofiliated mean? and was this meant to be a question?
SEKYFAN Wrote:Corbin got caught trying to milk the clock.......almost worked too. Lesson learned, adjust and move forward.

almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades?
bcpc Wrote:Where was Whitley in week 3 of the playoffs last year? And what would've Cotton and Mitchell done to stop Louisville Central? Lol, that's what I thought.. :lmao::truestory:

YOU keep bragging on Greer's defense. just giving you a reality check. I guess next you'll tell me Greer is a better coach than Cotton Adams :biggrin:
HighViz Wrote:I'm jus ready to get this week over with. Pj will be my friend again and be arrogant with me and all the Corbin folk... Smile

of course I'll be arrogant with the arrogant Corbinites and be your friend. I dont get mad.I love some good trash talk:rockon:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Whitley has to double team lambert they might as well throw in the towel. Corbin other d lineman and linebackers are too good to do that. If Corbin gets enough pressure on Woods that he can't do anything then Corbin will win in a blowout. I just hope Whitleys line knows how much there supposed to get dominated according to some. Nothing is a better motivator.

thats true. I was thinking today if they cant get motivated for this game they cant get motivated.
64SUR Wrote:I posted this score a month ago nothing has change in my predictions. Just a reminder to Pjdoug and RunItUpTheGut. Confusedinglepar

I'm sure you'll remind me again tomorrow. or will you?:insane:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm sure you'll remind me again tomorrow. or will you?:insane:

As soon as I get home. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:As soon as I get home. :Cheerlead

You wont have anywhere to stand when you get to Colonel Stadium.
pjdoug Wrote:You wont have anywhere to stand when you get to Colonel Stadium.

Going to volunteer on the chain gang may need a inch or two or a foot. :insane: :HitWall: let the games begin.
By this time tomorrow night there will be tears.......for someone.
64SUR Wrote:Going to volunteer on the chain gang may need a inch or two or a foot. :insane: :HitWall: let the games begin.

:gtfo: lol
I've been picking the Colonels since this game was announced..Don't let me down Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I've been picking the Colonels since this game was announced..Don't let me down Confusednicker:

its gonna be tough with 64 on the chain gang :yikes:
pjdoug Wrote:its gonna be tough with 64 on the chain gang :yikes:
I can see 64 giving an extra inch or 10 yards whatever
Demarcus ware Wrote:I can see 64 giving an extra inch or 10 yards whatever

I can too. Cheater!
Is it game time yet? 64 stay away from the chains and first down markers Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Is it game time yet? 64 stay away from the chains and first down markers Confusednicker:

I'll probably go early and take his spot and make sure he cant get on the chain gang.
64 probably camped out in the parking lot last night. He's already there.
Today is put up or shut up day! Whew! Be answers in less than 12 hours, lol!
Going with Luke Woods and the Colonels in this one.

Hounds 27
Colonels 38

:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
I can see it now......pj has 64 down with chains wrapped around his neck!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I can see it now......pj has 64 down with chains wrapped around his neck!!

Confusednicker:
:hilarious:
Don't know much of these two teams but I'm taking Corbin

Corbin by 4 TDs
I got my press pass and my flip phone get ready Granny Bear expect a lot of texts scoring from corbin. And Williamsburg vs LCA updates. :joystick::joystick::joystick:
I like the Whitley QB.. he is good for 2 TD's

With that said don't think Whitley can handle Corbin up front and after their scrimmage Offensive woes I expect Haddix took it very much to heart

35-14 Corbin
Good luck Whitley!
64 had lunch at WCHS cafeteria today. He was trying to steal their game plan.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next