Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEKC Gridaroma
InItToWinIt Wrote::hilarious:You won't find it so funny when you begin your schedule after Middlesboro. That is a joke. Done arguing with losers that can't win but maybe one or two games. Karma, Bell, Karma.

I just find you funny, don't bring something that wasnt even in the conversation that is so irrelevant. Guess you have to bring other things in when you yourself know that you have no clue and are just a joke of a human being. Lol take a seat. And we can't win one or two games? Lol right. I wish we had the schedule that Middlesboro has. Its trash just like you.
Confusednicker:
42-7 really must of seen something I didn't.... With both teams showing ZERO
My first and last warning.....

This thread is about the SEKC Gridorama. Please don't turn it into a Bell/Middlesboro hate thread. IF you speak about the identity of a person or persons on this or any other thread, I will delete it.

If this juvenile crap happens again, I will move this entire thread.

Don't send me any PMs about what I have done, or I promise you I will hand out infractions.
The reason for my statement would be the size, strength, and experience of the line play. I was impressed with the ability Middlesboro skill kids in making defenders miss. With that small and not very strong. Young. They will get better. I hope the Webb kid is ok, outside of him no strength up front or experience. Games are won there.
Granny Bear Wrote:My first and last warning.....

This thread is about the SEKC Gridorama. Please don't turn it into a Bell/Middlesboro hate thread. IF you speak about the identity of a person or persons on this or any other thread, I will delete it.

If this juvenile crap happens again, I will move this entire thread.

Don't send me any PMs about what I have done, or I promise you I will hand out infractions.
Thank goodness. This thread was like reading the Jerry Springer show Confusednicker:
I wasn't to impressed with Bells D last night thought Harlan moved it pretty well.... O Line is experienced that's for sure.... Thought Middlesboros line wasn't weak or that small but will have to watch and see
Trashtalker Wrote:I wasn't to impressed with Bells D last night thought Harlan moved it pretty well.... O Line is experienced that's for sure.... Thought Middlesboros line wasn't weak or that small but will have to watch and see
Harlan should be much improved this year
Harlan did look good. And when Middlesboro came in, Harlan sat on our side, very nice people. I hope that Middlesboro will get enough of this stuff and quit playing Bell all together. It is not a healthy rivalry and it will never be. But it is both sides, no blame is placed on one team. I'll say it again, when next week is over, Middlesboro can enjoy a football season with out all this hate. You won't see another thread on anyone that Middlesboro plays that will be like this. And I am most definitely a Middlesboro fan through and through, good or bad, win or lose. I don't say a lot about games, doesn't mean I do not know what is going on. Don't mind being called a loser, but being called trash is a little over the top.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Harlan should be much improved this year

Williamsburg folks will be keeping and eye on Harlan and pineville this year for sure. Confusedhh:
InItToWinIt Wrote:I hope that Middlesboro will get enough of this stuff and quit playing Bell all together. It is not a healthy rivalry and it will never be.

Exactly. Coach Roark was right to end the series after the '04 season, even though he caught seven different kinds of hell for doing so.

When games/events like these undermine the very ideals that high school sports should promote and demand, they need to end.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Exactly. Coach Roark was right to end the series after the '04 season, even though he caught seven different kinds of hell for doing so.

When games/events like these undermine the very ideals that high school sports should promote and demand, they need to end.
Yes sir, and thank you. I thought the world of Kenny and he did catch all kinds of crap for ending it. But, it does need to end. I want to enjoy football and I could do better ignoring this stuff, but it is hard to constantly watch your team and coaches get drug through the mud and lying about them. Tough. :football:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Raceland saw the redzone 4 times in last years semis against the burg...we were at home the following weekend eating 2 week old left over thanksgiving turkey lol

Did ye get poisoned on the poultry? I was eating pork at one of the better restaurants in Kentucky :biggrin:
Better find a better D or middlesboro will score more then once
I think you guys are putting way too much into a scrimmage game. Especially one where teams you are playing soon are in attendance. I would say that every team at this event will look like a different team when the score matters.
Madness Wrote:I do know, you have very limited football knowledge and less about Middlesboro.

Grid is over, it is week 0. Bell 42-7, Elliot may get loose once. Humfleet and Woolum will run wild behind our line with the big FB mowing them down. Is it Friday yet?

Bell may win but I am very confident they will no put up 42. Woolem brings back a ton of experience but he looks much more hefty than he did last year.

I know neither team showed much offensively but I would imagine nothing was withheld defensively and based off that assumption, Bell's defense has a ways to go, especially their pass defense. They are the definite favorite based on Middlesboro's inexperience but they definitely looked vulnerable.
It is pointless to even respond.
Trashtalker Wrote:Better find a better D or middlesboro will score more then once

what?
I think all 4 teams that played will all have winning records
Trashtalker Wrote:I think all 4 teams that played will all have winning records

You're probably right.
Here is a good point; the more you push someone and tell them they can't, they are going to come out swinging. Trashtalker is right...Harlan, Williamsburg and Middlesboro will be winning some games. Middlesboro is young. Middlesboro's speed is going to be hard to stop. How far we go, time will tell. With time, we will get better. Not too shabby Friday after all the put downs. They will keep working, making adjustments where they need to. I am proud of those boys. All of them. Just a little fun here...have never seen an orange yellow jacket in my life!!!! Confusednicker: I thought we were playing UT!
InItToWinIt Wrote:Here is a good point; the more you push someone and tell them they can't, they are going to come out swinging. Trashtalker is right...Harlan, Williamsburg and Middlesboro will be winning some games. Middlesboro is young. Middlesboro's speed is going to be hard to stop. How far we go, time will tell. With time, we will get better. Not too shabby Friday after all the put downs. They will keep working, making adjustments where they need to. I am proud of those boys. All of them. Just a little fun here...have never seen an orange yellow jacket in my life!!!! Confusednicker: I thought we were playing UT!

:thatsfunn
Trashtalker Wrote:I think all 4 teams that played will all have winning records

Just do not think that will happen. Not enough experience with a couple teams.
The only thing one can take from this grid is Harlan has improved and Williamsburg is not anything close to last year. Both things expected. Got to wait till next week to see what Bell is like with their starting two running backs. Both play on def as well. I said earlier that we will not get anything but work from Middlesboro and Williamsburg game. We both lost way to much from last year. I do not think you can say either is good or bad. Still waiting to see. It all starts next week.
Agreed! Thank the Lord for Mass on Saturday evening, I have been bad :argue:
TheBoz Wrote:Just do not think that will happen. Not enough experience with a couple teams.
Go back to your own thread, you do not need to fire this up anymore:Thumbs:
InItToWinIt Wrote:The score was 14-7. Get your facts straight. You are not taking anything away from Middlesboro. I am so sick of this crap.

MHS Parent4Life Wrote:The final score was 14-7 MHS. Middlesboro isn't that young up front, just inexperienced. I'm pretty sure they start 4 seniors and 1 junior up front. I actually think they did fine tonight. nice performance to build on.

Williams will be an absolute stud.

Harlan passed the ball pretty successfully on Bell.

I knew that Williamsburg scored late and the score was 14-14. 7-7 Varsity and 7-7 JV. Maybe we were not all watching the same game. Again know more about your own team.

http://middlesborodailynews.com/sports/2...-to-a-draw
If I were you, I would not take much from the Bell County Daily News. And stop this constant harassment. It is coming, that is where you need to stay quiet. Let's play the game and get it over with. This is exactly how UT football carries on. Go Jackets! Go Wildcats!!!
Madness Wrote:I knew that Williamsburg scored late and the score was 14-14. 7-7 Varsity and 7-7 JV. Maybe we were not all watching the same game. Again know more about your own team.

http://middlesborodailynews.com/sports/2...-to-a-draw

Last TD by Wburg was called back. Author of that article is clueless about football. You must be one of the dozen that still read that paper.
So Williamsburg scored once, was in the redzone 3 times didn't,score and had 3 touchdowns called back. Wow.