•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2015
Madness Wrote:With all that insight not one answer to the questions. That is typical. Scared ?
:thatsfunn
TheBoz Wrote:Mommy is back
And another one from Bell.
Madness Wrote:I also love the way people accuse everyone that calls Middlesboro out, is from Bell and a coach. You keep thinking that, I could care less. Middlesboro will still only win 1 or 2 games.
Whatever lets you sleep at night. What you are doing is wrong, and you have been caught.
InItToWinIt Wrote:Which means you remember some. Dude, you are all over the place, not sure what team you are for, but stick to what you do know.:dontthink

I thought you and some of the others knew Middlesboro, but it's odd that you can't name the probable starting backfield or even one "seasoned" player. People blame administrators and coaches for Middlesboro's problems, but I'm wondering if it's not the parents/fans after reading this thread.
I assure you I am not a parent. Fan, yes. I haven't blamed a coach or administrations. What problems are you talking about? You seem to know everyone's business. Where are you from Bell?? Why don't you answer that. Seems to me the right hand shouldn't know what the left hand is doing. Stop putting Middlesboro down because no one wants to tell you anything. I don't think Bell has named any of there so called "seasoned players." Tell us what you have. Maybe some have started every game for years, but no one is worried about them. Bell has also taken players from Pineville. Really??? A 1A school and you are clawing and scratching to get every one to play for you. Pineville will have a hard enough time without Bell County recruiting their players. You guys are so big and bad. Bragging about beating a 2A school. Ridiculous. Maybe the only game you win, but it won't be as easy as you think. I hope all this is brought to the attention of KHSAA and I hope it cost your coaches and your team. Which, your players only do what daddy tells them too. They are just kids sent to do the dirty work of grown men.
Mboro has very little experience back this year that is a fact. Expecting them to win district is a huge stretch.

Mboro also has more former Bell players than Bell has Mboro kids. Also a Fact!!!!!

Don't get on here and talk about a young kid as being trouble and being lucky to keep him eligible!!! It is all in your environment. Removing kids from bad influences is the best way to help them.
It is funny what is the truth and what you make up. Way too many lies to explain. So ever Bell poster is a Coach? Damn we must have 50 coaches.

Evans and Webb never played at Bell? Have fun on your thread b/c we will all set back and laugh at you. I lost interest after your first 2 lines.

You brought Bell into your little thread, leave us out of it and we will leave you to your "fantasy" life.
You guys need to take a breath and calm down a little. I would suggest talking about Middlesboro's football team, as the thread indicates.

If you continue to speak about recruiting and these veiled accusations, tempers are going to flare.
I always thought you were a coach down there TopCat!!!
I wish I was. We would put 11 on the line against your bears granny and stop the dang run!!!!!

Hope all is well up your way granny!!!
InItToWinIt Wrote:I assure you I am not a parent. Fan, yes. I haven't blamed a coach or administrations. What problems are you talking about? You seem to know everyone's business. Where are you from Bell?? Why don't you answer that. Seems to me the right hand shouldn't know what the left hand is doing. Stop putting Middlesboro down because no one wants to tell you anything. I don't think Bell has named any of there so called "seasoned players." Tell us what you have. Maybe some have started every game for years, but no one is worried about them. Bell has also taken players from Pineville. Really??? A 1A school and you are clawing and scratching to get every one to play for you. Pineville will have a hard enough time without Bell County recruiting their players. You guys are so big and bad. Bragging about beating a 2A school. Ridiculous. Maybe the only game you win, but it won't be as easy as you think. I hope all this is brought to the attention of KHSAA and I hope it cost your coaches and your team. Which, your players only do what daddy tells them too. They are just kids sent to do the dirty work of grown men.

We, "Pineville" will win many more than Middlesboro and remember what I told you, we will beat you this year at your place. 27-7 I think I said. You love to argue that is why this gets to where it is. All was ask , was who were your seasoned players and how many you would win. Ask by to other posters and you start throwing out all this other crap. Notice no one has aired your dirty laundary on here. They could...
Sure, it is only Middlesboro people arguing with everybody. You are from Pineville?? Wow. You have never told me anything. I have not aired dirty laundry, just the FACTS! You better make sure who you are talking to before you say something about someone who had nothing to do with this. Anyway, tempers are going to flair.
Granny Bear Wrote:You guys need to take a breath and calm down a little. I would suggest talking about Middlesboro's football team, as the thread indicates.

If you continue to speak about recruiting and these veiled accusations, tempers are going to flare.
Are you for real??? There is nothing veiled about the truth.
TopCat Wrote:I wish I was. We would put 11 on the line against your bears granny and stop the dang run!!!!!

Hope all is well up your way granny!!!
:Friends with a moderator. My God! This shows everything I need to know. Okay, you win. Cannot go up against a moderator being friends with Bell County. This is unbelievable.

:dudecomeon:
TopCat Wrote:It is funny what is the truth and what you make up. Way too many lies to explain. So ever Bell poster is a Coach? Damn we must have 50 coaches.

Evans and Webb never played at Bell? Have fun on your thread b/c we will all set back and laugh at you. I lost interest after your first 2 lines.

You brought Bell into your little thread, leave us out of it and we will leave you to your "fantasy" life.
No, Bell started this thread. Truth hurts. You are right, Evans and Webb played for Bell, my mistake. It was a long time ago.
TheBoz Wrote:We, "Pineville" will win many more than Middlesboro and remember what I told you, we will beat you this year at your place. 27-7 I think I said. You love to argue that is why this gets to where it is. All was ask , was who were your seasoned players and how many you would win. Ask by to other posters and you start throwing out all this other crap. Notice no one has aired your dirty laundary on here. They could...
:hilarious:
InItToWinIt Wrote:Are you for real??? There is nothing veiled about the truth.

Sounds like someone who used to post from Middlesboro.
You have to be able to prove it. Is the KHSAA investigating?
InItToWinIt Wrote:Are you for real??? There is nothing veiled about the truth.

Oh, I am real....very real.
Smh.
InItToWinIt Wrote:I assure you I am not a parent. Fan, yes. I haven't blamed a coach or administrations. What problems are you talking about? You seem to know everyone's business. Where are you from Bell?? Why don't you answer that. Seems to me the right hand shouldn't know what the left hand is doing. Stop putting Middlesboro down because no one wants to tell you anything. I don't think Bell has named any of there so called "seasoned players." Tell us what you have.

Bell's players have been discussed in the Bell thread. Chase Woolum, Peyton Collett, Treyton Humfleet and Nathan Murray are some of the seasoned players for Bell
You have Tucker Woolum and Will Adams at Pineville
Harlan County has Jake Ball, Dylan Cornett, Cole Kidwell....
Harlan has Nick Jarvis, Kendal Brock, Matt Bailey....

It's not that difficult.
HCS Wrote:Sounds like someone who used to post from Middlesboro.
Go back and read the other posts. You obviously have not read them or you would know there is proof.
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh, I am real....very real.
Okay.
HCS Wrote:Bell's players have been discussed in the Bell thread. Chase Woolum, Peyton Collett, Treyton Humfleet and Nathan Murray are some of the seasoned players for Bell
You have Tucker Woolum and Will Adams at Pineville
Harlan County has Jake Ball, Dylan Cornett, Cole Kidwell....
Harlan has Nick Jarvis, Kendal Brock, Matt Bailey....

It's not that difficult.
Okay...Middlesboro has Chase Elliott, Dillon Pratt, the new QB from Alcoa. You have Daniel Webb, Logan Capps, Parker Evans, Joey Foreman who has returned under the new coaching staff, Ben Bowling, Isaiah Williams, and Michael Carroll. Do you need more? You have no idea the talent we have.
Is Middlesboro going to field a team this year?
insideinfo Wrote:Is Middlesboro going to field a team this year?
No.:biglmao:
I'm glad Foreman came back; he needs to play.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm glad Foreman came back; he needs to play.
He is a great kid that got the shaft and a very good player.
InItToWinIt Wrote::Friends with a moderator. My God! This shows everything I need to know. Okay, you win. Cannot go up against a moderator being friends with Bell County. This is unbelievable.

:dudecomeon:

Well, I hate Bell County as much as Granny likes it so all of it evens out.
Your point is invalid.
HCS Wrote:Sounds like someone who used to post from Middlesboro.

Same person HCS. There are a lot of facts that Middlesboro like not to mention. The old saying of glass house and rocks may apply.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, I hate Bell County as much as Granny likes it so all of it evens out.
Your point is invalid.
I said what I said, not making a point.
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next