•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2015
WhyLie Wrote:In it, you and many others from Middlesboro say they will be fine. What does that mean? Are you good, real good, mediocre ...what does fine mean? To me it just means the program will go on. Everyone will be fine no matter if they go 0-10. Care to tell us what fine means.

Very good, 8-2
Who will they lose to?
Whitley Co. And the private school . If what I am hearing is true. Maybe 9-1 and beat Whitley, good possibility . We have the talent to run the table. Just not sure about private schools.
Looking good in Jacket Country. Team meshing well working hard. This team will open some eyes
Much more overall speed , talent and desire. Can not wait for pads.
Nothing but teamwork coming from Yellow Jacket Nation. This is the team that is a true brotherhood. They've got each other. They have the speed, the passion and an exceptional coaching staff, they are coming with a positive attitude and respect for their opponents. This team will make a statement. The Middlesboro Yellow Jackets are coming to win.
You forgot talent, more than we have had in a while. Jacket Nation
InItToWinIt Wrote:Nothing but teamwork coming from Yellow Jacket Nation. This is the team that is a true brotherhood. They've got each other. They have the speed, the passion and an exceptional coaching staff, they are coming with a positive attitude and respect for their opponents. This team will make a statement. The Middlesboro Yellow Jackets are coming to win.

Looks like my old friend is back. How have you been? Tic Toc, Tic Toc. See ya soon.
TheBoz Wrote:Looks like my old friend is back. How have you been? Tic Toc, Tic Toc. See ya soon.
:thatsfunn
NextGeneration Wrote:You forgot talent, more than we have had in a while. Jacket Nation

Who are the key players going to be then? I thought most of the top guys graduated.
NextGeneration Wrote:Whitley Co. And the private school . If what I am hearing is true. Maybe 9-1 and beat Whitley, good possibility . We have the talent to run the table. Just not sure about private schools.

sounds like they are finally pulling together Smile
Talent for an District Championship!
Really?
PRIDE101 Wrote:Really?
Really.:rockon:
InItToWinIt Wrote:Really.:rockon:

They have good talent that's for sure, but I watched Somerset (district opponent) beat them consistently in all the games played at 7v7. The format was odd at Corbin but I'd think they still have a ways to go before I would declare them district champs. The Jumpers had a VERY down year last year but were starting freshman and sophomores... And still lost the district by a total of 7 points. Somerset went to Lindsey Wilson Saturday and lost to CAL (who most consider to be top 3 in 2a) in 7v7 by 1 and had 2 chances to win just didn't make the plays that day. I'd look for district 7 to be much more competitive than you think, the young Jackets lost a ton of seasoned talent.
They still have seasoned talent. You see where that seasoned hype got them last year don't you? Do not ever underestimate a team due to last years anything. I am very excited for these boys, everyone has ripped into Middlesboro and I think we will open a few eyes. If we can get Bell County to stop trying to take our players. Tells me that somebody on that mountain is worried. I am not going to say we will win every game, but make no mistake, this team will be a source to be reckoned with, and considering the games we play at home...Bradner Stadium will keep them alive. Best football stadium I know of. Mighty Jackets Smile
InItToWinIt Wrote:They still have seasoned talent. You see where that seasoned hype got them last year don't you? Do not ever underestimate a team due to last years anything. I am very excited for these boys, everyone has ripped into Middlesboro and I think we will open a few eyes. If we can get Bell County to stop trying to take our players. Tells me that somebody on that mountain is worried. I am not going to say we will win every game, but make no mistake, this team will be a source to be reckoned with, and considering the games we play at home...we'll have Bradner Stadium rocking. Go Jackets!!!

can you take some of their players? Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:can you take some of their players? Confusednicker:
We have no use for them. Can't help us in the least:Thumbs:
InItToWinIt Wrote:We have no use for them. Can't help us in the least:Thumbs:

Do you already have the best players in Bell County? :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Do you already have the best players in Bell County? :biglmao:
I think all 3 schools in Bell County have good players. You seem to be making fun. I am not taking away from any school. Don't like some of there tactics, but I can say our coaches are not sneaking around recruiting other players. Not good. If I am not mistaken, you support Whitley. Good luck to you, we'll see the Colonels at Bradner.
1-9, 2-8 at best. Mark it down. No seasoned players returning. Only 2 starters returning. QB and a def lineman. prediction on the QB, he will get the shaft about game 3.
You have lost your mind. I was told you are from Bell. You need a new recruiting pitch, the other one didn't work very well. You know nothing. No seasoned players returning?? Okay.
Who are the seasoned players returning then? I can't remember very many either.
Starting on the kickoff team last year does not make you a seasoned player. Name the seasoned players and how many do you think you will win. People are delusional if they think that MHS can win a district with as many losses as they have on the roster and as young as MHS will be. Keep thinking it and we will revisit mid season and see what you think then.
InItToWinIt Wrote:You have lost your mind. I was told you are from Bell. You need a new recruiting pitch, the other one didn't work very well. You know nothing. No seasoned players returning?? Okay.

Didn't you lose a very good player to Bell. If they get 1 or more a year that is pretty good. I would actually rethink why they all wanted to go. There are more questions at MHS you need to address, like how do you have some of the players you do when behaviors are as is............just a small thing in football that is very important......discipline .
Madness Wrote:Starting on the kickoff team last year does not make you a seasoned player. Name the seasoned players and how many do you think you will win. People are delusional if they think that MHS can win a district with as many losses as they have on the roster and as young as MHS will be. Keep thinking it and we will revisit mid season and see what you think then.
Who are you talking about??? And be very careful. I have seen the arguments on here and you need to stick to coaching instead of recruiting. If you are talking about the 8th grader you have from Middlesboro, we will address that later. No big loss here, you just took a problem. Try keeping that one eligible. Everybody is in Middlesboro's business. Step back and watch the Jackets. I have yet to put down a player or a school, but I wouldn't trade one player we have for anything you have on that mountain. There is a reason everyone hates Bell. I would tell my players about threatening to end someone's season as well. Because if a certain player gets hurt, you will have a lot to answer for. Everyone knows you cannot guarantee there will not be an injury, but when you target someone that will get you fired and a law suit you cannot win. I know who you are referring to. Watch yourself.
HCS Wrote:Who are the seasoned players returning then? I can't remember very many either.
Which means you remember some. Dude, you are all over the place, not sure what team you are for, but stick to what you do know.:dontthink
InItToWinIt Wrote:Who are you talking about??? And be very careful. I have seen the arguments on here and you need to stick to coaching instead of recruiting. If you are talking about the 8th grader you have from Middlesboro, we will address that later. No big loss here, you just took a problem. Try keeping that one eligible. Everybody is in Middlesboro's business. Step back and watch the Jackets. I have yet to put down a player or a school, but I wouldn't trade one player we have for anything you have on that mountain. There is a reason everyone hates Bell. I would tell my players about threatening to end someone's season as well. Because if a certain player gets hurt, you will have a lot to answer for. Everyone knows you cannot guarantee there will not be an injury, but when you target someone that will get you fired and a law suit you cannot win. I know who you are referring to. Watch yourself.

With all that insight not one answer to the questions. That is typical. Scared ?
InItToWinIt Wrote:Who are you talking about??? And be very careful. I have seen the arguments on here and you need to stick to coaching instead of recruiting. If you are talking about the 8th grader you have from Middlesboro, we will address that later. No big loss here, you just took a problem. Try keeping that one eligible. Everybody is in Middlesboro's business. Step back and watch the Jackets. I have yet to put down a player or a school, but I wouldn't trade one player we have for anything you have on that mountain. There is a reason everyone hates Bell. I would tell my players about threatening to end someone's season as well. Because if a certain player gets hurt, you will have a lot to answer for. Everyone knows you cannot guarantee there will not be an injury, but when you target someone that will get you fired and a law suit you cannot win. I know who you are referring to. Watch yourself.

I also love the way people accuse everyone that calls Middlesboro out, is from Bell and a coach. You keep thinking that, I could care less. Middlesboro will still only win 1 or 2 games.

Mommy is back
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next