•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2015
Updating to the current style you don't have much to choose from all of the jerseys almost look that .. They look good IMO you're just trying to stir the pot.
Really? Copy Fairview? I guess Williamsburg, Pikeville and anyone else who gets a black jersey owes Fairview some sort of Royalties. Seems like he is jabbing a bit and i certainly hope so. These threads have been awfully quiet. Im all for some back and forth lol. Way too much time between December and August if u ask me.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Really? Copy Fairview? I guess Williamsburg, Pikeville and anyone else who gets a black jersey owes Fairview some sort of Royalties. Seems like he is jabbing a bit and i certainly hope so. These threads have been awfully quiet. Im all for some back and forth lol. Way too much time between December and August if u ask me.

get some good trash talk started lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Really? Copy Fairview? I guess Williamsburg, Pikeville and anyone else who gets a black jersey owes Fairview some sort of Royalties. Seems like he is jabbing a bit and i certainly hope so. These threads have been awfully quiet. Im all for some back and forth lol. Way too much time between December and August if u ask me.

Dead period is killing me. BBN is coming Scotty_Bronson :pondering:
I think the kash Daniel interview with Kentucky 247 sports set off the trash talk. he said in his interview come October when they are beating raceland 44-0 in the 3rd quarter he doesn't have to think about recruiting trips anymore!!! BOOM:lmao:
all im saying about the jerseys are very similar. when the heck has raceland had an all black jersey? also addidas to boot...with the under shirt with sleeves. just real similar. Fairview been wearing these jersey's 3 yrs now
Your missing one thing scrappy.We are Raceland and you are Fairveiw!Winners make uniforms look good.Cheaters make them look cheap.
There is some fuel for you boys! Hahahahaha
I'm just playing btw.
All black jerseys aren't that unique if your school colors have black in them anyway. Now if Ashland or Boyd had an all black jersey that would be weird. Even though UK sported Black jerseys and looked bad a$$ in them.
all the cheaters are gone...so come up with something new. you are beating a dead horse:insane:
scrappy coco Wrote:all im saying about the jerseys are very similar. when the heck has raceland had an all black jersey? also addidas to boot...with the under shirt with sleeves. just real similar. Fairview been wearing these jersey's 3 yrs now

Raceland has been with Addidas for 3 years now all unifiorms at Raceland are going to Adidas basketball already has , New uniforms are pretty expensive so it took a couple of years to buy them , Raceland didn't steal money from the school and lie to the state like fairview did to get new uniforms
scrappy coco Wrote:all im saying about the jerseys are very similar. when the heck has raceland had an all black jersey? also addidas to boot...with the under shirt with sleeves. just real similar. Fairview been wearing these jersey's 3 yrs now

I am not well versed in Raceland but for some reason I believe they wore black uniforms and came onto the field to "Back In Black" around 1990 or so.
Yes we did
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Raceland has been with Addidas for 3 years now all unifiorms at Raceland are going to Adidas basketball already has , New uniforms are pretty expensive so it took a couple of years to buy them , Raceland didn't steal money from the school and lie to the state like fairview did to get new uniforms
Is Raceland just getting new jerseys? They getting new pants and helmets too?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
New pants not helmets that I know of I think they are just going to stick with the orange helmet which will look good
Black helmets
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Your missing one thing scrappy.We are Raceland and you are Fairveiw!Winners make uniforms look good.Cheaters make them look cheap.

Confusednicker:
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Black helmets

What color pants?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The helmets will be the same as last year not black
Nathaniel looked good over all in ghe passing scrimmage. Throws a nice 20-30 yd ball with really nice touch. A little rough on shorter throws, but put the ball where the recievers could get it. Howard ran really good and sharp routes, Cherry had some good catches and Kyle Jameson looked really strong and if the ball isnt caught by him, lord have mercy on the DB who goes after the ball. A DE on defense, he is a VERY physicsl reciever. Nathaniel made good decisions though. The thing I liked seeing was he threw the ball where our guys could get to it or no one could. He through an awsome couple of back shoulder throws to Howard. Only thing I see he needs improvement on is taking a little off of his shorter passes, tends to throw a bit hard. But he has great coaches. Raceland went 7-0 in their pool on day 1, day 2 ended with a 5-1 record and loss to Flemming Co in the semis. Not bad for a completely new QB and set of recievers. Defensively, the new DBs did a good job.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Nathaniel looked good over all in ghe passing scrimmage. Throws a nice 20-30 yd ball with really nice touch. A little rough on shorter throws, but put the ball where the recievers could get it. Howard ran really good and sharp routes, Cherry had some good catches and Kyle Jameson looked really strong and if the ball isnt caught by him, lord have mercy on the DB who goes after the ball. A DE on defense, he is a VERY physicsl reciever. Nathaniel made good decisions though. The thing I liked seeing was he threw the ball where our guys could get to it or no one could. He through an awsome couple of back shoulder throws to Howard. Only thing I see he needs improvement on is taking a little off of his shorter passes, tends to throw a bit hard. But he has great coaches. Raceland went 7-0 in their pool on day 1, day 2 ended with a 5-1 record and loss to Flemming Co in the semis. Not bad for a completely new QB and set of recievers. Defensively, the new DBs did a good job.

Heard some good things about Raceland and if there QB could maintain the same composure with pressure coming at him then Raceland will be hard to beat.0
All out QB SHOULD have to do is enough to keep teams honest and take care of the football. Imo though, he looked much better than I expected. We dont have another Messer, but we do have some good recievers with good hands and good speed. We have some physical recievers to. We are goina be just fine.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:All out QB SHOULD have to do is enough to keep teams honest and take care of the football. Imo though, he looked much better than I expected. We dont have another Messer, but we do have some good recievers with good hands and good speed. We have some physical recievers to. We are goina be just fine.

same result as last year at best which is pretty good Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:same result as last year at best which is pretty good Confusednicker:

Who beats them PJ?
bac2369 Wrote:Who beats them PJ?

either Pikeville or Hazard Smile
Finally some football talk!!! I think Pikeville, Hazard, Raceland and Paintsville all have good shots at getting to the carpet this year. Goina be a great season! I just hope one of us bring back a title to the east.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Finally some football talk!!! I think Pikeville, Hazard, Raceland and Paintsville all have good shots at getting to the carpet this year. Goina be a great season! I just hope one of us bring back a title to the east.

I just hope the east wins it.
Did you hear that ? It was a BIG sigh of relief from Raceland fans , new qb , new recirvers and db's all did well, better than some expected this early , If they keep improving like they should with more reps look out ! Good things are on the herizon for the Rams
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Did you hear that ? It was a BIG sigh of relief from Raceland fans , new qb , new recirvers and db's all did well, better than some expected this early , If they keep improving like they should with more reps look out ! Good things are on the herizon for the Rams

Yea,for me it really was. Tbh, i didnt know what to think. Damon Black has a cannon and is a really good running QB, he throws the bootleg stuff really well. But struggles with a regular 3-5 step drop and his accuracy just isnt there. Nathaniel played QB in middle school, and some as a Frosh, but never through the ball much and when he did, it wasnt that impressive. I kind of expected that it would defer back to Carson Christian, he played it as a Frosh and some as a Soph on JV, looked solid but had issues with injuries. So I was pretty concerned. But after seeing them, even though it was a passing scrimmage, I think we are goina be just fine.

Something else I saw and liked alot was the team chemistry and dicipline, between games. Kids laughing, cutting up, but still talking about routes, reads, etc. Im pretty excited about what this year may hold for the rams.
pjdoug Wrote:either Pikeville or Hazard Smile

If it's the same as last year then neither Pikeville or Hazard will be around to play them. :flush:
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next