Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Slone(South Floyd), any relation to former Raider Jack Slone.
SF Fans,

Jack had a solid 4 year career at South Floyd, I was just wondering if Justin was related to him, their games resemble each others alot...Just curious, Thanks.
Yea, they are brothers....
Jut is better than Jack
"U Know Not!!" Wrote:Jut is better than Jack

i agree when jut wants 2 play he is better
well i was gonna answer your question, but bb beat me to it
there pretty good guys
Also the freshmen (Adam Slone) that dress for the Raiders is their first cousin.
They are both good basketball players
jut is the better of the 2 at any sport
jut is good
Jack was a pretty good basketball player but justin has really stepped up this year. i think Justin has the potential to do better then jack if he hets the chance... he is deffinatly better in baseball
Yeah Jack had a solid 4 year basketball career at South Floyd, so I would go with Jack in that sport. Justin is the better athlete of the two thougth.
Jut also boxes sometimes in the tough man contest
Yea he is an awsome boxer i watched him fight fellow team mate Ryan little
i have never seen him box i would like to go a few rounds with him just to see what hes got. but i think that jut is the better ball player in all the sports
Jack had a better career because he wanted it a little more than justin does. The team jack plaed for was very hard to break the starting line-up play behind michael and tyler for 3 years. Jack was the better basketball player and is in the top 20 in rebounding , points, and scoring at Sf. but justin is a lot better baseball players then Jack was.
lmao yea thier brothers samrt en.....& yea they were both great contributions to the sf basketball team......
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:Yea he is an awsome boxer i watched him fight fellow team mate Ryan little
Ryan Little doesn't box but he told me that he has been taking dance lessons to improve his coordination and to help him get quick feet.
"#_4" Wrote:Ryan Little doesn't box but he told me that he has been taking dance lessons to improve his coordination and to help him get quick feet.
yea he told me this 2 he also said somthing about balet lessons 2:dance:
I agree jack is all around a better ball player that justin not to take any thing away from him but i say that yea justin is a better baseball player.
yea ryan use to go to marlows alot and dance to try and improve his feet work i guess its to bad marlow wouldnt pay taxes because ryan may lose everything now..
thats a shame...ryan had that 1,2 step down....amazing the way this kid can move his feet now....and as far as justin boxing hes a decent boxer guys ive watched him spar with couple boys down the hollar and they put up sum amazing matches with him....and i gotta go with justin better all around athlete and basketball player....put them together ud have hell of a ball player....with justins offense and jacks defense but i still gotta go with justin on this one
i think that ryan little is going to dance tonight at the local pool hall on abner its located in coal holler 3 houses up on 4 bucks to see him work his magic..
"themanthelegend" Wrote:i think that ryan little is going to dance tonight at the local pool hall on abner its located in coal holler 3 houses up on 4 bucks to see him work his magic..

rly i cant wait 2 see this:Guitar01:
me either but id say he isnt that good any more he hasnt really danced in bout 2 months or longer
did any1 see him dance the other night i did he done awsome. the robot was great and his break dancing was the best i have ever seen.. but he mostly done alot of ballerina dancing was the best to watch. this kid can do it all. see u next time ryan cant wait.