•  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
^
People already forgetting that Highlands only lost like 5 or 6 games the entire time they were in 5A before, and the majority of those were teams from Ohio Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
People already forgetting that Highlands only lost like 5 or 6 games the entire time they were in 5A before, and the majority of those were teams from Ohio Confusednicker:
Thats true. Like I said every year is the year they go down and this year wont be any different. Some will say it will be SW and some say PC but in the end highlands will be 5A champs.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I agree. Everyone is gonna get their hopes up that this is the year the birds go down. People are gonna say PC will take them, and then again the bluebirds will rip our hearts out Confusednicker:

The Bluebirds would go through The Maroons like a dose of salts Confusednicker:
Im sure the Mighty Whitley Co Colonels will clip them Bluebird wings in the playoffs......
pjdoug Wrote:The Bluebirds would go through The Maroons like a dose of salts Confusednicker:
You sir are correct im afraid. Depending on how long the birds stick around in 5a, there wont be any other champs Confusednicker:
Lilly Wrote:Im sure the Mighty Whitley Co Colonels will clip them Bluebird wings in the playoffs......

I'm sure you waste a lot of time showing your ignorance to try to upset me while I laugh at you Smile. Go Colonels :blondeche
You are going to be upset alright.......
Lilly Wrote:You are going to be upset alright.......

I dont think so Smile. Which team do you support?
I support Whitley County, McCreary Central and Pulaski County. Its just homers like you make me struggle with this.

I have openly criticized the Admin at McCreary for not and never doing the right things for the kids. I have hammered you cause you are a homer that cannot see the forest for the tree and put unrealistic expectations on the kids at Whitley knowing darn well they read this board.

Pulaski is my home. They are state champs. Need I say more other than SW sucks?
Lilly Wrote:I support Whitley County, McCreary Central and Pulaski County. Its just homers like you make me struggle with this.

I have openly criticized the Admin at McCreary for not and never doing the right things for the kids. I have hammered you cause you are a homer that cannot see the forest for the tree and put unrealistic expectations on the kids at Whitley knowing darn well they read this board.

Pulaski is my home. They are state champs. Need I say more other than SW sucks?

You support Whitley and McCreary?all you do is bash them.You dont even realize how idiotic you are do you? You haven't hammered me,you bore me more than anything.
Good luck Jason Chappell
Never bashed any kids, when kids are mentioned you see what I have said. I have had alot to say about you and you posting skills, and alot of other posters have, just go to any thread on other teams and see for yourself.

McCreary Admin needs to be removed.

Pulaski is state champs.
How do you think you guys will do against Bell?
Lilly Wrote:Never bashed any kids, when kids are mentioned you see what I have said. I have had alot to say about you and you posting skills, and alot of other posters have, just go to any thread on other teams and see for yourself.

McCreary Admin needs to be removed.

Pulaski is state champs.

:yawn:
Stay home AUGUST 21,2015....pjdoug :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Stay home AUGUST 21,2015....pjdoug :popcorn:
You stay home WATERBOY4SUR:ChairHit::gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:You stay home WATERBOY4SUR:ChairHit::gtfo:

Going to be tough watching the game behind the fence on the corbin side. I may just haveto sit on whitley home side. Confusedmoke:
64SUR Wrote:Going to be tough watching the game behind the fence on the corbin side. I may just haveto sit on whitley home side. Confusedmoke:

sit below the press box and cheer for your Colonels.
where is whitley county never heard of them before
Maroon State Champs Wrote:where is whitley county never heard of them before

You'll hear of them soon enough.

It's not within the local area of "Mom's Basement", so I'm not surprised to learn that you've never heard of it.
RoShamBo Wrote:It's not within the local area of "Mom's Basement", so I'm not surprised to learn that you've never heard of it.

Confusednicker:
RoShamBo Wrote:It's not within the local area of "Mom's Basement", so I'm not surprised to learn that you've never heard of it.

:trolldad:
pjdoug Wrote:You'll hear of them soon enough.

Yes you will 3-7.
any 7 on 7 for The Colonels?
Go Colonels :Cheerlead
Demarcus ware Wrote:Go Colonels :Cheerlead

:High5:

If you don't know them, youre either very young or don't remember your history.

Have someone get out the old Pulaski County record books and read them.

2013- Pulaski
2012- Pulaski
2009- Pulaski
2008- Whitley
1998- Whitley
1997- Whitley
1996- Whitley
1995- Whitley
1994- Whitley
1993- Whitley

Id have to dig out the older records to tell you about the 80's but its not worth it. I know Pulaski was one of the worst teams in the state and had most 1 and 2 win seasons for years, so if they did play in certain years, it was most likely a win. If im not mistaken, before 93, they were a 4A school, and moved to 3A in 93, where they were stuck in Bell and Whitley district. Also, if im not mistaken, during the 80's when Pulaski was forced to play in 4A all those years, they didn't even compete in district competition. They just scheduled a bunch of bad teams and didn't worry about the playoffs. So, for what I have, congratulations, you've won the last 3. All it took was Pulaski's two best years in school history (except for last year of course) and Whitley worst (2013, although 2006 and 2007 were ugly as well).

Better get out of that basement young pup, Pulaski did.
WC is finally heading in the right direction, but still a long way to go.
luke skywalker Wrote:WC is finally heading in the right direction, but still a long way to go.

I agree with that statement.
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next