Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who falls for Middlesboro job?
I talked to Tyler he is definatly not playing now that he has MLB scouts talking with him. He is the only basketball player in the school that did not play. fan man for life paints a much better picture than it really is.
TheBoz Wrote:I talked to Tyler he is definatly not playing now that he has MLB scouts talking with him. He is the only basketball player in the school that did not play. fan man for life paints a much better picture than it really is.
Don't blame the kid one bit. It is true that the MLB scouts are looking at him. You won't comment on baseball will you???? You are so bitter. That are several young men in that school that should have a uniform on. But, they don't have the right last name and the parents don't kiss the right body part.
Have you taken your meds lately. Playing at Pineville, I hope Middlesboro loses every game. Your son is not that good at baseball, and is not a basketball player pretty good football player. No I in team though
TheBoz Wrote:I talked to Tyler he is definatly not playing now that he has MLB scouts talking with him. He is the only basketball player in the school that did not play. fan man for life paints a much better picture than it really is.

God this site is so ridiculous. You two have sealed it for me, I won't be back on here. Lie after lie after lie...behind a keyboard. Haha this might as well be topix because have the things you all say are simply not true. Enjoy your site boys. Any response to this won't even be read so don't bother.
TheBoz Wrote:Have you taken your meds lately. Playing at Pineville, I hope Middlesboro loses every game. Your son is not that good at baseball, and is not a basketball player pretty good football player. No I in team though
Get off the my son shizzzz. Our daughter could out play you W.A. at anything. Pineville people have told who you are. Check your meds, or ask your family if they have taken theirs???? Confusednicker:
Number One Fan Wrote:Get off the my son shizzzz. Our daughter could out play you W.A. at anything. Pineville people have told who you are. Check your meds, or ask your family if they have taken theirs???? Confusednicker:
Hey W.A., how good are you at baseball??? How about football???? I'll give you basketball, but don't think Coach Cal will be calling anytime soon. I do wish I knew why and who you think my son is. It has to be a kid that you are very jealous of. And if you know so much about Middlesboro sports, you would know there shouldn't be anybody to be worried about according to you. But you are and should be. You're a kid talking out of your rear and I am sure Middlesboro kids get on here as well. I hope they read this and I will promise you this, Pineville may beat Middlesboro at football, but you won't, you will be tore down every time you move. You can count on it. You will be an embarrassment to your team, and I might add that most of Pineville's players are great kids. You are the exception. You won't gain a yard...I can promise you that W.A.
So Pineville will beat Middlesboro in football. Thanks. You are now becoming a baseball fan. Good for you, that is all you have had to enjoy this season so far. The players at Middlesboro a good guys, but the adults and fans like you are a disgrace to their tradition. I feel sorry for you.
Number One Fan Wrote:Hey W.A., how good are you at baseball??? How about football???? I'll give you basketball, but don't think Coach Cal will be calling anytime soon. I do wish I knew why and who you think my son is. It has to be a kid that you are very jealous of. And if you know so much about Middlesboro sports, you would know there shouldn't be anybody to be worried about according to you. But you are and should be. You're a kid talking out of your rear and I am sure Middlesboro kids get on here as well. I hope they read this and I will promise you this, Pineville may beat Middlesboro at football, but you won't, you will be tore down every time you move. You can count on it. You will be an embarrassment to your team, and I might add that most of Pineville's players are great kids. You are the exception. You won't gain a yard...I can promise you that W.A.

It took me a while, but I got it. It is not mood changes, your son is using your account also. That is the difference in attitude. 27-7 think about that all summer.
This is basketball thread, 2-23 Beat Redbirds twice.
TheBoz Wrote:So Pineville will beat Middlesboro in football. Thanks. You are now becoming a baseball fan. Good for you, that is all you have had to enjoy this season so far. The players at Middlesboro a good guys, but the adults and fans like you are a disgrace to their tradition. I feel sorry for you.
You need to re-read the post. I said Pineville may beat Mboro, but you sure won't. Get used to looking up, you will be on your back the whole game. Now your calling Middleboro players good guys. Your caught W. A. Don't feel sorry for me, take pity for yourself water boy. You will pray for that clock to run. Do your mommy feel sorry for the way she has allowed you to act???
TheBoz Wrote:It took me a while, but I got it. It is not mood changes, your son is using your account also. That is the difference in attitude. 27-7 think about that all summer.
Okay, I admit it. I have a son. Now that you know, please don't hurt him! I'm begging you. I am cracking up. I will coach him to target you, and as I am standing on those sidelines you will hear, "tear him down Imaginary!" I will show him film after film of you, well, if there is any of you. My son, Imaginary is going D1, you are going to AA. I am starting to figure out who you are referring to, the only one I can think of that worries you. If you only knew what you think you do. You have put a target on your back. Think about that all summer W. A. Why don't you take a lesson from your QB, play the game, play with honor. I should go to this boys parents, but I am not quite sure it is who I am thinking of. Keep talking, I will figure it out.
Targets get you fired!!!!
Trashtalker Wrote:Targets get you fired!!!!
Really??? You don't know very much about coaching. You get one that is very good, or one that talks trash, you take them out. I am not talking about hurting the kid, I'm talking about putting him on his back every time he moves. So don't try to twist my words. Learn the game before you shoot your mouth off. Middlesboro players know who this kid is, he can't keep his mouth shut and talks to the wrong people. So, yea he better get comfortable on his back.
Thought this was a basketball thread????
The players will love playing for Isaac Wilson! Isaac's a young up coming coach with knowledge of the game. Coaches with a passion, love of the game and his players! Jackets will like coach Wilson!