Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern Football 2015
:CheerleadAs a former player I cant say enough how proud I am of this program and where it is headed. Great players coaches parents fans. Cant imagine a better place to play in the state. Go Warriors! State title bound 2015!:Cheerlead
Wow look who we have here, Good to see you back old boy! Too bad the Indians will be painted Maroon like last year. I even hear that they are painting all the buildings around the football field Maroon.
:yikes:
Warriors will give the Maroons all they want and then some this season.
pjdoug Wrote:Warriors will give the Maroons all they want and then some this season.
I agree totally, South Western is the real deal. my early prediction SW 27 PC 7. Now pjdoug :gtfo:
Ive heard at work that a few coaches are leaving or looking to leave.
jim rome Wrote:I agree totally, South Western is the real deal. my early prediction SW 27 PC 7. Now pjdoug :gtfo:

:ChairHit:
Careful Jim Rome. Real badman will give you a spanking.
jim rome Wrote:i agree totally, south western is the real deal. My early prediction sw 27 pc 7. Now pjdoug :gtfo:
[attachment=o3168]
Feel like SW will compete for a state title this year. Can't wait to see Knox play them. It was an awesome game a couple seasons ago and I would love to see Knox keep it close. Doubt it though. SW will have too much size. Here's to an injury free season.
I like Coach French, I like SW Football. Don't see them beating PC in Regular Season and not in play-offs if everyone is healthy. Got a lot of New Boys in 5A that can play a little. Could make it tough on all 5A Teams.
Pantherfan59 Wrote:Feel like SW will compete for a state title this year. Can't wait to see Knox play them. It was an awesome game a couple seasons ago and I would love to see Knox keep it close. Doubt it though. SW will have too much size. Here's to an injury free season.

Knox Central has size also if not bigger. This will be a good game to watched. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Knox Central has size also if not bigger. This will be a good game to watched. :popcorn:

Southwestern by 3 td's, their offense is to balanced.
64SUR Wrote:Knox Central has size also if not bigger. This will be a good game to watched. :popcorn:

get serious, or :gtfo: South Western is the top team in 5A. This game will not be close, SW 45 kc 6.
1/4bak Wrote:Southwestern by 3 td's, their offense is to balanced.

word is on oaches is that mcreary is going back to rockcastle, will blair leave also with him
former Wrote:word is on oaches is that mcreary is going back to rockcastle, will blair leave also with him

only keeping the best?
jim rome Wrote:get serious, or :gtfo: South Western is the top team in 5A. This game will not be close, SW 45 kc 6.
Top team in 5A??? Now thats just too funny.
jim rome Wrote:get serious, or :gtfo: South Western is the top team in 5A. This game will not be close, SW 45 kc 6.

Southwestern isn't even the best team in Pulaski County.

Crow season will come early and quick Rome way off on your prediction...Knox Central could beat southwestern and I hope they can. :biglmao:
:
64SUR Wrote:Crow season will come early and quick Rome way off on your prediction...Knox Central could beat southwestern and I hope they can. :biglmao:
KC can beat South Western the same way you can beat me, but its not going to happen. Now please
:gtfo::moon:
64SUR Wrote:Crow season will come early and quick Rome way off on your prediction...Knox Central could beat southwestern and I hope they can. :biglmao:

Southwestern will run through Knox Central like a dose of salts.
former Wrote:word is on oaches is that mcreary is going back to rockcastle, will blair leave also with him

who is on oaches?
pjdoug Wrote:who is on oaches?

Coaches, left of the c

and yes it was said coach mccreary went back to rockcastle and left pcsw
former Wrote:Coaches, left of the c

and yes it was said coach mccreary went back to rockcastle and left pcsw

is he a good coach?

SW is not the top team in 5A maybe top 10.
pjdoug Wrote:is he a good coach?

not sure what position he coached at pcsw
former Wrote:not sure what position he coached at pcsw

I dont think I've heard of him.
SW could possibly be the third best team in Pulaski Co this year. But they are 6/7 TD better than Whitley another school thats 5A I think....
SW should be very good. Maroons probably to much for them. But Warriors will make it very interesting.
Lilly Wrote:SW could possibly be the third best team in Pulaski Co this year. But they are 6/7 TD better than Whitley another school thats 5A I think....

:lame::haters: