•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:If and Big IF they have multiple kids squatting over 600lbs. They are stronger than EKU football players and everyone better watch out!
In this day and age of weight training and what we've learned over time, every team should have at least a few squatting in that range. If not, that weight program needs some serious work. I can name one team that every offensive lineman squats in the neighborhood of 600+ with video to prove it. Most of these high school.programs do need alot of work. This should not be a surprise that kids are squatting that amount.
pjdoug Wrote:Why was you there,Lily? Smile

OMG! A complete or somewhat complete sentence from PJ.

PJ I don't think I mentioned why I was there did I? I do have a job.....
Demarcus ware Wrote:In this day and age of weight training and what we've learned over time, every team should have at least a few squatting in that range. If not, that weight program needs some serious work. I can name one team that every offensive lineman squats in the neighborhood of 600+ with video to prove it. Most of these high school.programs do need alot of work. This should not be a surprise that kids are squatting that amount.

I will have to have a video to believe it. I do not think any high school kid can squat 600 pounds. Not full squat and anything else being tested is useless.
Madness Wrote:I will have to have a video to believe it. I do not think any high school kid can squat 600 pounds. Not full squat and anything else being tested is useless.
Get a clue. You dont think any high school kid can squat 600? Geez you need to get out more. Dont care if you believe it or not. Videos are all over youtube.
Please post a high school kid full squat 600
I saw what you are talking about. Not one was a full squat. All the way down my friend
Madness Wrote:I saw what you are talking about. Not one was a full squat. All the way down my friend
No you didnt see what I was talking about. I know what a full squat is, I should anyway seeing as how im a bodybuilder and actually train people. But when I get home if I get time I will show you several high school kids squatting. As a matter of fact ill show you an entire offensive line that does.
If Luke has a couple of kids to throw to this will be s very good team.
Lilly Wrote:OMG! A complete or somewhat complete sentence from PJ.

PJ I don't think I mentioned why I was there did I? I do have a job.....

You are a job. a nut job.
Madness Wrote:I will have to have a video to believe it. I do not think any high school kid can squat 600 pounds. Not full squat and anything else being tested is useless.

I watched video of it repeatedly:Cheerlead
Madness Wrote:I saw what you are talking about. Not one was a full squat. All the way down my friend

you go all the way down?
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:If and Big IF they have multiple kids squatting over 600lbs. They are stronger than EKU football players and everyone better watch out!

You better watch out.The Colonels are coming.
Demarcus ware Wrote:In this day and age of weight training and what we've learned over time, every team should have at least a few squatting in that range. If not, that weight program needs some serious work. I can name one team that every offensive lineman squats in the neighborhood of 600+ with video to prove it. Most of these high school.programs do need alot of work. This should not be a surprise that kids are squatting that amount.

450-500 is an excellent squat for a high school player. 400 is pretty dang good.
HAT51 Wrote:450-500 is an excellent squat for a high school player. 400 is pretty dang good.
I agree it is excellent. BUT I have seen more and it is realistic.
Whitely will be better
1988 Raider Player Wrote:Whitely will be better

if you're in McQueary County you should know that it is Whitley County Confusednicker:
:oooo:
pjdoug Wrote:if you're in McQueary County you should know that it is Whitley County Confusednicker:

:why: Just got to bash McCreary. Think he made an honest mistake and you blast McCreary.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::oooo:

:why: Just got to bash McCreary. Think he made an honest mistake and you blast McCreary.
PJ is an equal opportunity basher. He doesn't discriminate Confusednicker:
Confusednicker:

I don't even think that was bashing for pj! It was more like a poke. He is an equal opportunity poker!!!
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote::oooo:

I love McCreary County.most people around here pronounce it McQeary Smile
Demarcus ware Wrote:PJ is an equal opportunity basher. He doesn't discriminate Confusednicker:

I just like to liven the crowd up. some take me too seriously Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Confusednicker:

I don't even think that was bashing for pj! It was more like a poke. He is an equal opportunity poker!!!

not bashing at all.you got that right :biglmao:
Madness Wrote:Please post a high school kid full squat 600

It cracks me up that you think this is some unbelievable feat. 15+ years ago squatting was done with little to no form and only brute strength. Its why those same guys I played football with that worked out regularly will have major back and knee problems when they get older. None the less, they were still doing it, and with a line average of around 6'6 320, I don't understand how you would think its that difficult. In todays world, coaches have become much better at teaching technique, and in doing so, smaller kids are squatting more weight than the bigger kids use to.
Ive seen several of you asking about video proof and what not. There is this thing they invented about a decade ago called Youtube......I haven't watched any of these, but the fact that a simple search brought up these videos alone on the first page says all I need to know....

[YOUTUBE="600 Lbs. Squat"]zp0q6eWyzBo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="585 Lbs. Squat"]okGEos5q11s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="600 Lbs. Squat"]wqOk2qGMdiQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="700 Lbs. Squat"]bQ2UxE2JPLc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="615 Lbs. Squat"]mWMf8DS_efA[/YOUTUBE]
some people dont know "squat" about weightlifting Confusednicker:
Roll Colonels!
I don't think any of those videos are of Whitley Co players or even in the state of Kentucky.
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:I don't think any of those videos are of Whitley Co players or even in the state of Kentucky.

The video I watched was recorded at 350 Boulevard of Champions, Williamsburg, KY .its not my video and not on youtube so I dont feel I have permission to post it. maybe somebody else will post it.
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:I don't think any of those videos are of Whitley Co players or even in the state of Kentucky.

One thing is for sure, nothing gets by you. :eyeroll:

I assume with the rise of Corbin again we will start seeing these types around instead of the few good ones that were here when you were pretty much at the bottom. You all have been laying dormant in town for almost a decade, I guess its time to come out of hibernation.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One thing is for sure, nothing gets by you. :eyeroll:

I assume with the rise of Corbin again we will start seeing these types around instead of the few good ones that were here when you were pretty much at the bottom. You all have been laying dormant in town for almost a decade, I guess its time to come out of hibernation.
arrogant furriner from Belfry:biglmao:
Whitley might keep the burg from putting a running clock on them this year.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next