•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When we were in school, we had to lift during class and then lift after class. Burnt you out really quick. Problem is 55 minutes isn't long enough to get a good workout in and the after school sessions would go at least 2 or 2 1/2 hours.
Weightlifting class during school should be used for conditioning and running. After all, if im not mistaken, the class name is/was conditioning, not weight lifting.

Come by 1 day 6th period and workout with them. Then tell me 55 minutes isnt long enough to get a good workout in.
Whitley will go 1-9 or 0-10
wiznut Wrote:Whitley will go 1-9 or 0-10

no they wont :ChairHit::gtfo:
:biglmao:
[quote=Lilly]:biglml/QUOTE]

Confusedtare:
Are you smoking crack, they will not go 1-9 or 0-10...
I'm curious??? Where will the talent come from for the Colonels? Luke Woods is an extraordinary athlete and heck of a QB, but where will the help come from?
baller1989 Wrote:I'm curious??? Where will the talent come from for the Colonels? Luke Woods is an extraordinary athlete and heck of a QB, but where will the help come from?

hopefully from the halls of Whitley County High School.
OldJacket Wrote:Are you smoking crack, they will not go 1-9 or 0-10...

crack attack finished him off long ago Confusednicker:

I agree. This program went downhill since they bought there way out of a contract with Hogsnot Valley Wallerers. I believe it was 1864. Bad thing is The Wallerers of Hogsnot Valley couldn't even use that money since North Carolina had seceded from the union, and had no use for the northern greenbacks anymore. Should have made them pay with Confederate money.
andy griffith Wrote:I agree. This program went downhill since they bought there way out of a contract with Hogsnot Valley Wallerers. I believe it was 1864. Bad thing is The Wallerers of Hogsnot Valley couldn't even use that money since North Carolina had seceded from the union, and had no use for the northern greenbacks anymore. Should have made them pay with Confederate money.

:Shaking:
I heard spring practice was a success and the number of kids out was good...Looks like the Oline is much improved and the Colonels have a hoss at RB in Sean Hickey....
Whitley struggles this year they go 1-10 with the only win being to Williamsburg.
andy griffith Wrote:I agree. This program went downhill since they bought there way out of a contract with Hogsnot Valley Wallerers. I believe it was 1864. Bad thing is The Wallerers of Hogsnot Valley couldn't even use that money since North Carolina had seceded from the union, and had no use for the northern greenbacks anymore. Should have made them pay with Confederate money.

Great imagination.
OldJacket Wrote:I heard spring practice was a success and the number of kids out was good...Looks like the Oline is much improved and the Colonels have a hoss at RB in Sean Hickey....

I was out of town and missed spring practice. I hadn't heard how it turned out.thanks for the report Smile
killbilly usmc Wrote:Whitley struggles this year they go 1-10 with the only win being to Williamsburg.

Confusedtare:
from what I hear out of the weight room the Colonels line play will have to be much improved.
pjdoug Wrote:from what I hear out of the weight room the Colonels line play will have to be much improved.
Line play is overrated. Leave as is Confusednicker:
I heard a couple Colonels broke records recently in the weight room. can somebody confirm this?
Demarcus ware Wrote:Line play is overrated. Leave as is Confusednicker:

:pondering:
pjdoug Wrote:I heard a couple Colonels broke records recently in the weight room. can somebody confirm this?

Yes they did, sorry I don't have names or weights...
OldJacket Wrote:Yes they did, sorry I don't have names or weights...

hard work in the off season is paying off. I think a couple of them squatted well over 600 lbs.
Very doubtful 600lb range. 500lb is more realistic.
HADDIXHOUNDS Wrote:Very doubtful 600lb range. 500lb is more realistic.
Squatting 600 in high school is very realistic. I've seen quite a few do it.

Reliable source says it happened and it was legit...

I dont care what you doubt. I stated a fact Smile
600 is very realistic, especially if the kid is using the correct form.
We had 5 or 6 squatting over 500 at Whitley when I was there in the early 00's.
Im glad there is excitement in the spring. I was there the other day and looked over the facilities myself( yes its true). We will see what the fall holds.
Lilly Wrote:Im glad there is excitement in the spring. I was there the other day and looked over the facilities myself( yes its true). We will see what the fall holds.

Why was you there,Lily? Smile
If and Big IF they have multiple kids squatting over 600lbs. They are stronger than EKU football players and everyone better watch out!
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next