Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay vs. Williamsburg 3/9
Go Jackets
I know that Clay has Farmer that is the talk of eastern Ky, but. we have Skyler, Shelton, Andrew, Massey and Lowery, they draw almost equal attention.
CC has Sexton, Smith, House, and Wolf. Beating CC will be no easy task, I know, some how Williamsburg will go basket for basket, and lay it all on the line. It comes down to the best two teams in the region, that is what tourments are all about.
Williamsburg 53 CC 47 in A heck of A game.
I think Williamsburg has a good team but I do believe Clay is a lot better........I wonder what Williamsburg's coach is thinking now......he refuses to play Clay in the regular season....and had nightmares about being in their bracket before the regional draw......but now there is no hiding...no refusing to play us.......and tonight everyone will see why....

Clay by 15
I will go with the Tigers 61-54.
Nobody ran from playing Clay they wanted to play early in the year and it was not possible to due. Due to the fact that we where still playing football after thanksgiving but I understand that's something you know nothing about.
Yeah just like u all know nothing about regional championships in basketball....

On a serious note I hope for a good injury free game for both teams and the kids play hard and leave it all on the line. Now Tigers let's go get # 30
I've watched clay several times this year. Seen a team that can beat anyone at times and a team that can get beat by anyone at times. That said I'll take clay

Clay 60 Williamsburg 51
Clay by 8.House is an unsung hero for Clay.Smith and Farmer have both had great years thus far.Marcum has done a great job with this team.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Yeah just like u all know nothing about regional championships in basketball....

On a serious note I hope for a good injury free game for both teams and the kids play hard and leave it all on the line. Now Tigers let's go get # 30

I know enough that my cousin Trey Farmer is the man or clay would be home...tough loved....Go Williamsburg Confusedmoke:
I know enough that House, Farmer, Wolfe , Smith and Sexton all are the men along with Sug, and Mills or we would be home. Have needed every player and every minute from these guys or we would be home. TEAM
Breaking news out of Clay County " YellowJackets Fever" has hit manchester. :blondnurs
bradc Wrote:I've watched clay several times this year. Seen a team that can beat anyone at times and a team that can get beat by anyone at times. That said I'll take clay

Clay 60 Williamsburg 51

Agree 100 percent with your assessment. Have watch every game this year but 1 and we those boys play ball and give effort on defense that can beat anyone. But when they don't 75% of the teams in the state can beat them. I will say this they usually get up and play for big games. Hope so tonight. Sticking to my original prediction Clay by alot
DunkOnMe Wrote:I know enough that House, Farmer, Wolfe , Smith and Sexton all are the men along with Sug, and Mills or we would be home. Have needed every player and every minute from these guys or we would be home. TEAM

I agree 100% DunkOnMe Clay 5 and bench player play a big roll in clay success. :truestory:
Williamsburg by 1
Ole Topnotch and 64 geting nervous, They have tried all types of tricks on here the last few days...But we are CC
Count Wrote:Ole Topnotch and 64 geting nervous, They have tried all types of tricks on here the last few days...But we are CC

Topnotch is Mr. Williamsburg. Myself i feel like i will win either way. I have 8 clay county t-shirts, but today i'm wearing orange. :football: and :bball:
The Good Book says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways...I wear nothing but BLACK and GOLD.
cchsfan4life Wrote:I think Williamsburg has a good team but I do believe Clay is a lot better........I wonder what Williamsburg's coach is thinking now......he refuses to play Clay in the regular season....and had nightmares about being in their bracket before the regional draw......but now there is no hiding...no refusing to play us.......and tonight everyone will see why....

Clay by 15

Coach marcum was wanted to play williamsburg 4 days after the 1A State Football Championships game....I think i'm telling the truth. He wants them well hello!!!! hello!!!....cchfan4life...He got his game. Confusederiously:
Count Wrote:The Good Book says a double minded man is unstable in all his ways...I wear nothing but BLACK and GOLD.

I would to if i lived in clay county. The good book told me to be a man and choose David vs Goliath. Confusednicker:
Wish for a injury free game for both teams. Hope Williamsburg will be able to pull out the victory though. How great will it be to make it to Rupp and the Carpet in the same year. I’m sure this doesn’t happen very often. Jacket Pride!
I'm not nervous, why should I be? We are supposed to get beat. I have heard more about Farmer from Lex Hearld, Courier Journal, Corbin times, According to those media outlets little old Williamsburg may as well stay home. Nothing about the burg everything about Farmer and how he beat KC. Well poor old Williamsburg will do the best we can aganst Farmer, and hope for the best, for the rest,
64SUR Wrote:I would to if i lived in clay county. The good book told me to be a man and choose David vs Goliath. Confusednicker:

I can't argue with that...LiL David was a bad man, But there will be no sling shots on the court tonight.
topnotch Wrote:I'm not nervous, why should I be? We are supposed to get beat. I have heard more about Farmer from Lex Hearld, Courier Journal, Corbin times, According to those media outlets little old Williamsburg may as well stay home. Nothing about the burg everything about Farmer and how he beat KC. Well poor old Williamsburg will do the best we can aganst Farmer, and hope for the best, for the rest,

JMO I think you could lock "POOR OLE BURG" in a gym alone with Farmer and they couldn"t win..
Count Wrote:I can't argue with that...LiL David was a bad man, But there will be no sling shots on the court tonight.

I'm just going by the good book Count. David only has one sling. Clay has all Goliaths. Good luck to both teams tonight. see you at the game. :worthy:
The BERG, BY 12 TO 18 AN YOU CAN TAIE THAT TO THE BANK.:insane:Confusedilly:
Dawgfan123 Wrote:The BERG, BY 12 TO 18 AN YOU CAN TAIE THAT TO THE BANK.:insane:Confusedilly:

This guy thinks "POOR OLE BURG" has Goliaths...Pretty good bunch but no Goliaths...Good luck to all...
I got to ask you Clay co fans A question Who actually coaches the team, or who is the head coach, I was told it was coach Marcum a friend who is a head coach at another school pointed him out to me, only problem was the one he pointed out I don't think was the head coach he appeared to be the manager or an assistant. The head coach or the one who seemed to take charge was A bald headed man wearing A gold shirt, He was the one pointing things out and huddling up with the CC team, even on the floor. If he is Marcum it was not the one I was told was the coach.
Dawgfan123 Wrote:The BERG, BY 12 TO 18 AN YOU CAN TAIE THAT TO THE BANK.:insane:Confusedilly:

Go Lawrence County 64SUR is back dropping Johnson Central just in time. :Cheerlead

I am glad Williamsburg has some support, thanks.
Come on now Count Farmer cant beat all 5 of the burg by himself he doesn't play any defense and he isn't his daddy. Im pretty sure we would run him to death by himself, But by all means he does take control when its on the line.
Good luck to everyone and safe travels.