Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region tournament
64SUR Wrote:Williamsburg fever is coming.....Jackson County :welcome: to Yellowjackets fever.... :Cheerlead
I see you have stopped denying you are from Williamsburg. Won't saying things like this hurt your relatives feelings? Lol
Better not count barbourville out in the upper bracket. If they are hitting the 3 ball the will be a very hard team to beat. Dinky knows how to get the most of his teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox and Clay should be in semi but this is tournament basketball anything can happen. Altough I do believe the region champ will come from the bottom half of the brackett.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
64SUR Wrote:Who are you picking Randy_Watson CC KC you don't sound very convincing. The big stage now has Fred Massey in the starting lineup for Williamsburg. Aka ( Dennis Rodman ) :Cheerlead
You have got to be kidding? You didn't just say that. Where was Dennis when they were last place losers in the All A?
Flash154 Wrote:I don't think Williamsburg is better than any team in their bracket. To be honest though, how do we really know, they have only played Barbourville out of the entire bracket. 50th District win doesn't prove anything. Sorry, but both Corbin and Williamsburg are not good teams. Sad, but true. I certainly hope the team that represents the 13th comes from the bottom bracket.

Really doesn't matter who represents the 13th again this year….gonna be one and done yet again at Rupp. Last win by 13th region team was 2007, but gotta give Clay an A+ for their effort last year finally brought back some respect to this region.
Flash154 Wrote:I don't think Williamsburg is better than any team in their bracket. To be honest though, how do we really know, they have only played Barbourville out of the entire bracket. 50th District win doesn't prove anything. Sorry, but both Corbin and Williamsburg are not good teams. Sad, but true. I certainly hope the team that represents the 13th comes from the bottom bracket.

Flash you are never right on any pick, So I am going to double down.
topnotch Wrote:Flash you are never right on any pick, So I am going to double down.
You don't pick you say Williamsburg every time. I believe you bragged Williamsburg would win All A, and they not only lost, but were last place losers. I know you FINALLY love that school again, but at least be realistic.
Flash154 Wrote:You don't pick you say Williamsburg every time. I believe you bragged Williamsburg would win All A, and they not only lost, but were last place losers. I know you FINALLY love that school again, but at least be realistic.
Btw Ballard is still the only team that hasn't lost to a Kentucky team!!

Sorry about Whitley County...Maybe next year Flash666. :devilflam
64SUR Wrote:Sorry about Whitley County...Maybe next year Flash666. :devilflam
No worries. My team is still in there.
Flash154 Wrote:No worries. My team is still in there.

No your team Whitley County is in the weigh room getting ready to play my 5A team North Laurel football team this fall. And my 3A Corbin football team. Going to be a rough year again Flash 0-2
64SUR Wrote:No your team Whitley County is in the weigh room getting ready to play my 5A team North Laurel football team this fall. And my 3A Corbin football team. Going to be a rough year again Flash 0-2
Now that's funny.
IMO Clay will win the region. But it is March and any team could pull an upset.

You are right about Corbin. The burg has a great shot at getting to the finals and we will see what happens!!!

Go Burg:rockon:Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead
Clay will win the region.
Go Clay!
Don't count out Dinky. Williamsburg should win but ask Knox Central about the Tigers. I see 312 has changed teams. 312 changed from Seahawks to Pats as soon as the Pats intercepted that last pass. His feline tendacies keep him from picking a team until he sees the winner. Meow 312.
Dinky didn't beat Knox Central to lose to Bell in the first round. Jackson is better than most think, but the Burg has too much quickness for em. I'm taking Harlan County to beat Knox Central. Why not, Barbourville beat them to put them in this position. Clay and Corbin will be a war, but the Tigers have too much for the Hounds.
jackson and Bville will give the burg a tough road and clay has a tougher one with corbin and knox. where is the 13th tourney this year?
Corbin will Knock Clay off so the other side will face Corbin for the Brass ring.
Corbin will have a good game plan and will play hard. If you haven't seen Clay in the district then you have no idea how much better they are playing defensively. Clay will win this one by 10 or so.
If Williamsburg looks past Jackson, they could get in trouble fast, J ACKSON can be very good. I will pick The burg by 11.
Wburg will take them one game at A time.
Clay
Flash154 Wrote:You don't pick you say Williamsburg every time. I believe you bragged Williamsburg would win All A, and they not only lost, but were last place losers. I know you FINALLY love that school again, but at least be realistic.

FLASH YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH I have never bragged that Wburg would beat anyone. Come to the arena and watch all the teams you don't like play.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Clay

Run up Nice to have you back, gut is much better. Your note Clay, you might be right but, sure is nice if we get there, we have had so much fun and so many memories, we are not picking teams while our team is home practicing baseball, we are playing better and better, come up and watch.
The arena in Corbin will be rocking Thursday. Panther faithful and black bears
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Just think on thursday.

Oh my Panthers, bears, tigers, and hound dogs!! Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
topnotch Wrote:FLASH YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THE TRUTH I have never bragged that Wburg would beat anyone. Come to the arena and watch all the teams you don't like play.
Back in January before your team LOST, you said, "After winning this one in Frankfort, Then, we can set our sites on Rupp." I would call that bragging that your team was going to win. Of course, you are always in denial.
If anyone thinks Corbin will beat Clay then I take all bets. Weather u want to realize or not it's Williamsburg. They went deep in football but it's dang class A. My gosh it shows how weak this region Is when anyone thinks Clay will not win