Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Softball Players in the 15th region.
Just to name a few:

Cortney Bentley - Shelby Valley
Micheala Howard- MC
Celena Conley - JC

Who are some more?
Michaela Howard - MC
Courtney Bentley is the pitcher at Valley right, what grade is she in now?
Jodi Yates is a good pitcher for ER.
Gooch from Pikeville is pretty good
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Courtney Bentley is the pitcher at Valley right, what grade is she in now?

Seems like she should be in about the 17th grade!!! but i think she is a Jr.
"The Guru" Wrote:Seems like she should be in about the 17th grade!!! but i think she is a Jr.

She is a senior and yea shes been playing softball at Valley since she was in 6th grade..If im not mistaken, she is the youngest player to ever pitch in the state tourney.
Bentley is a senior...I have to say Colvin from Pikeville,Chapman from Belfry,Smith from ER, Stanley, Fleming and Case from Valley are all great defensive players. Day after day these ladies come ready to play.
Nikki Roninson, Brittany Dalton, and Brittnay Stacy! All from Sheldon Clark! Better watch out for them this year!
"!That Kid!" Wrote:Bentley is a senior...I have to say Colvin from Pikeville,Chapman from Belfry,Smith from ER, Stanley, Fleming and Case from Valley are all great defensive players. Day after day these ladies come ready to play.

Good list...here's a few more maybe someone can fill in names...Pikeville's catcher, Gooch-Pikeville, JC's catcher/ss/2b, Blankenship-Phelps, Stanley, Branham and Hatfield-Belfry, Mann 3b?-Mag. Co.
Who is SV 3b?
Whats everyone think about Tasha Osborne #8 -3rd base...she plays for South floyd
SV's 3b is Senior Lucinda Varney...
Pitching
1. Cortney bentley SV
2. Natlie Gooch PHS
3. Jodi Yates

Infielders
1. Colvin PHS
2. Case SV
3. JC's shortstop #11 I think

Hitting
1. Colvin
2. Bentley SV
3 Conley Er
4. Howard MC

Catchers
1. Pikevilles catcher, cannot think of her name
2. Gina Hall SV
3. Conley Er
Pikeville's catcher is Sam Neeley.
"hootie" Wrote:Pitching
1. Cortney bentley SV
2. Natlie Gooch PHS
3. Jodi Yates

Infielders
1. Colvin PHS
2. Case SV
3. JC's shortstop #11 I think

Hitting
1. Colvin
2. Bentley SV
3 Conley Er
4. Howard MC

Catchers
1. Pikevilles catcher, cannot think of her name
2. Gina Hall SV
3. Conley Er

Brittany Chapman-Belfry-2b...best all round player in region--will sign with Pikeville College soon...wanted there...great fastball hitter.
you know who is really good but no one knows it cause last year she played for south floyd and they was not so good is natasha osborne. she is a senior this year...i think she is one of the best players that south floyd has seen...
I think Robinson is a great player. Ive heard great things on her already this season. She seems to be working out very hard and staying focused. She may shock alot of people this season. shes a good hitter and catcher.....

so how does every one else think she will do this year??
"~schs~senior~" Wrote:I think Robinson is a great player. Ive heard great things on her already this season. She seems to be working out very hard and staying focused. She may shock alot of people this season. shes a good hitter and catcher.....

Yeah Nikki Robinson ROCKS! She is my role model! When I grow up I'm gonna paly just like her...HARDCORE! She dominates! 'NUFF SAID!:Cheerlead
"~schs~senior~" Wrote:I think Robinson is a great player. Ive heard great things on her already this season. She seems to be working out very hard and staying focused. She may shock alot of people this season. shes a good hitter and catcher.....

she will do great this she has been working verry hard and is getting even better :rock: :wenumber1
"little_missy" Wrote:you know who is really good but no one knows it cause last year she played for south floyd and they was not so good is natasha osborne. she is a senior this year...i think she is one of the best players that south floyd has seen...

What position does she play?:help:
tiff parson schs she is great and is just in 10 grade
"schssoftball" Wrote:tiff parson schs she is great and is just in 10 grade
Yeah I agree 100% with schssoftball! Tiff is going to show us some amazing things. Look at the whole Parsons family at SCHS. Older sister Tabby played 3rd where she was a great asset to the team. Great batter and player. Younger sister Mary Beth (8th grade & my best friend) IS BY FAR THE FASTEST PLAYER IN THE STATE OF KY. By FAR! She can steal and you wouldn't even know it. Awesome at short and 2nd. SCHS hasn't won anything big (besides a extra inning win in the Hazard Tournament) in a long time, but when they get built back up they are sure gonna' be great!..maybe not this year but surley in the years to come!:watch: Ill be watching by then!
you guys are leaving out the new kids on the block the lawrence county lady bulldogs.they lost one in 05 and are an experinced team led by ss brittney schaeffer and cf keisha bowen.they should provide good competition in a competitive region.
i think m. howard from MC
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:you guys are leaving out the new kids on the block the lawrence county lady bulldogs.they lost one in 05 and are an experinced team led by ss brittney schaeffer and cf keisha bowen.they should provide good competition in a competitive region.

Yeah don't forget about the DAWGS they sure have some bite to thier bark...lol No seriously they area pretty good. A huge amount of talent!
I think ER, Pikeville and Shelby Valley have the best Pitcher/Catcher combo's in the 15th region.
lawrence county ss brittney schaeffer and cf keisha bowen
Who is pitching for MC this year?
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Who is pitching for MC this year?
dose anyone know who is pitching 4 MC