•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:no.
North moved into district 8 with Perry, Letcher, Harlan, and Whitley.

Did they change this proposal

Proposed Class 5A

District 7 – Lincoln County, Pulaski County, South Laurel, Southwestern, Whitley County
District 8 – Harlan County, Letcher County Central, North Laurel, Perry County Central
cherokee Wrote:Did they change this proposal

Proposed Class 5A

District 7 – Lincoln County, Pulaski County, South Laurel, Southwestern, Whitley County
District 8 – Harlan County, Letcher County Central, North Laurel, Perry County Central

Whitley remains in District 8. Added N. Laurel to Dist 8
cherokee Wrote:Did they change this proposal

Proposed Class 5A

Yes, Whitley appealed to move back into district 8 and they obliged.

What I had down was correct. The new district 8 is Perry, Whitley, Letcher, Harlan, and North.

District 7 is now a 4 team district with South, Lincoln, Pulaski, and SW.

Madison Southern moved into district 6 and is now in region 3 with up North.
If those boys don't wanna be at Whitley, I say good riddace to them! Sounds to me like they just don't want to compete at a bigger school. Just my opinion.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:no.
North moved into district 8 with Perry, Letcher, Harlan, and Whitley.

Ok. I was confused by the proposed alignment and need to catch up with what's going on Smile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Yes, Whitley appealed to move back into district 8 and they obliged.

What I had down was correct. The new district 8 is Perry, Whitley, Letcher, Harlan, and North.

District 7 is now a 4 team district with South, Lincoln, Pulaski, and SW.

Madison Southern moved into district 6 and is now in region 3 with up North.

I still think Whitley County should play Lincoln County in the William Whitley Bowl Confusednicker:
BluegrassCat Wrote:If those boys don't wanna be at Whitley, I say good riddace to them! Sounds to me like they just don't want to compete at a bigger school. Just my opinion.

:biglmao:
It will work out.
pjdoug Wrote:I still think Whitley County should play Lincoln County in the William Whitley Bowl Confusednicker:

That would be another loss for Whitley pjdoug.:biglmao:
Lilly Wrote:That would be another loss for Whitley pjdoug.:biglmao:

:popcorn: $$
Lilly Wrote:That would be another loss for Whitley pjdoug.:biglmao:

cant win em' all :biggrin:
footballfever Wrote::popcorn: $$

:Thumbs:
1-5 boys, 1-5. $$$$$
Lilly Wrote:1-5 boys, 1-5. $$$$$

PM me and we set it up
You dont have any money sonny and I dont want to take your lunch money and you have to go hungry. 1-5 or worse will be bad enough punishment. Like I said I like Whitley Co, heck I used to run the rail road tracks out by old commissary road and chase some pretty mountain women over in that neck of the woods. Hard times in Williamsburg unless you go to school at Williamsburg and get to the playoffs. Just soften that schedule and win a few and feel good.
Lilly Wrote:You dont have any money sonny and I dont want to take your lunch money and you have to go hungry. 1-5 or worse will be bad enough punishment. Like I said I like Whitley Co, heck I used to run the rail road tracks out by old commissary road and chase some pretty mountain women over in that neck of the woods. Hard times in Williamsburg unless you go to school at Williamsburg and get to the playoffs. Just soften that schedule and win a few and feel good.

What I thought.
Some people won't put their money where their mouth is.
Let get closer to the game and make a bet. Too early to quell the drama of a bad team. Maybe a loser leaves the board bet. Me vs you and the troll pjdoug?

Lily, Fever will take your money and make you like it...
OldJacket remember we are talking about Whitley County not Belfry or Trinity. I have throwed out a bet for him and the troll pjdoug. Lets see if they have the gonads to take me up on it. Come out and play little men.
Lilly Wrote:OldJacket remember we are talking about Whitley County not Belfry or Trinity. I have throwed out a bet for him and the troll pjdoug. Lets see if they have the gonads to take me up on it. Come out and play little men.

Actually I threw out the bet but you didn't seem to have the courage to take it. If after 6 games Whitley's record isn't better than 1-5 I'll not post again until after state finals of basketball. If record is better you can't. Of course I realize you'll just change your name but that's OK.
I will take any bet from the little flower that Whitley is not 1-5 after six games. Name it.
footballfever Wrote:Actually I threw out the bet but you didn't seem to have the courage to take it. If after 6 games Whitley's record isn't better than 1-5 I'll not post again until after state finals of basketball. If record is better you can't. Of course I realize you'll just change your name but that's OK.
Sounds like a fair bet to me. Fever's are hanging. Lilly do you have the gonads to call or are you going to fold up?
I will take the bet exactly as I described. footballfever and pjdoug agrees to leave the board permanently if they go 1-5. If not I will leave permanently and not get another name. Plenty of other places to go if I lose or if they lose. Now what say ye footballfever and pjdoug? You can get you some to e army and paulcrewe? No wait until after state tourney of basketball, gone for good. And be a man of your word.
Lilly Wrote:I will take the bet exactly as I described. footballfever and pjdoug agrees to leave the board permanently if they go 1-5. If not I will leave permanently and not get another name. Plenty of other places to go if I lose or if they lose. Now what say ye footballfever and pjdoug? You can get you some to e army and paulcrewe? No wait until after state tourney of basketball, gone for good. And be a man of your word.

I'm in, even I and everyone else knows you won't stick to your word. If you want to meet and put 10 franklins each in a joint savings account till 6 games over I'm in for that too
Put up or shut up time.
I am in as well. To bad we have to wait that long.
Now PJDoug has to accept and I will leave if I lose and will not get another name. Its on pjdoug to validate the bet. Come out and play pjdoug.

I could use a free Franklin
Lilly Wrote:Let get closer to the game and make a bet. Too early to quell the drama of a bad team. Maybe a loser leaves the board bet. Me vs you and the troll pjdoug?

:trolldad2: 1-5 = $$$ for you.come get it.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next